29th April ~ White T-Shirt / JongHo

30 Days of Hyunnie

It's again shorter, ahhh why *pouts and hides* But still it has better plot hehe, enjoy it


Jonghyun danced and moved his hips. The song was played and he enjoyed it. His comeback was closer and closer. He was nervous and couldn’t stay in the dorm when he knew that he should train. He overtrained himself, but he was sure that he can do it. He would be the best like… no… He didn’t think that he is the best.

He smiled at his back dancer and they smiled at him. They loved their Jonghyun, okay, he was their favorite artist at all. Soon Jonghyun told them that they should go home. They didn’t want to but after cute pout of Jjong they walked home and Jonghyun continued training.

He didn’t count it, he just wanted to do his best. It wasn’t surprise for him when he fell asleep on the dance floor because he was exhausted. The small light was shinning in the room. No one was there. Jonghyun was laying on that cold floor and… he didn’t hear that sounds… Sounds of footsteps.

 

Minho watched the clock on his night stand. His beloved hyung should be back from his training. He had to be there thirty minutes ago, but he wasn’t. Minho sighed and pulled out his phone but then remembered, that Jjong never has his phone when he is on his training.

But it was so long. He waited another thirty minutes. It was… really long. It was almost midnight when he wore his clothes on and drove his car to the studio where Jonghyun should be. He saw the little light in one of the windows. He blinked surprised, but walked in and then took an elevator into the fifth floor where Jonghyun’s studio was. He walked slowly in and his heart melted.

Jonghyun was sleeping peacefully on the floor. Minho shook his head and bit his lip. His hyung didn’t have a shirt on. Minho shook his head and walked to find his bag where…

“So… he stole my white t-shirt… I was wondering where I have it…” Minho chuckled, shook his head and walked back to Jjong when he carefully dressed him.

“Ah hyung, you are cutie puppy…” Minho whispered, took him into his arms, took his belongings as well and then walked to his car when he locked the door of studio and also said goodbye to nightshift but finally could put Jjong on the back seat.

He made sure that Jjong won’t fall from it and got on his driver’s seat. He then drove them home. Minho smiled when Jonghyun snored and pouted in his sleep. Minho smiled. He was sure that Jonghyun was dreaming about some nice things. Minho chuckled, but soon he arrived to the dorm. He took Hyun’s bag and Hyun into his arms. The older boy instinctively wrapped his hand around Minho’s neck and put his head on his shoulder. Minho smiled happily and walked quietly to his and Hyun’s room.

Jinki peeked out from his room sleepily. “Minho? Where were you both were?” he asked huskily.

“I am sorry hyung if I woke you up, Jjong hyung was in his studio… he fell asleep there,” Minho smiled.

“You don’t… I just heard that you went away… go sleep… we finally have a bit of free time,” Jinki smiled.

Minho smiled, said small thank you and walked to the bedroom. He undressed himself and Jonghyun, dressed themselves at the night clothes. He kissed his hyungie and pulled him softly under the blankets, crawled beside him and hugged Jjong tightly.

 

Jonghyun woke up at the eight o’clock. He was confused. He remembered that the last scene was beautiful night Seoul. Where he was now? He confusedly blinked and looked out from the window. He didn’t have his contact lenses.  He took them off when he began dancing, he didn’t like it. Jjong shook his head and slowly walked downstairs. He slowly became to know where he is. But he smelled something nice and his stomach grunted.

His steps ended in the doorframe of the kitchen. He looked at the back of taller man with black hair. He scanned his features, his neck, his cheeks, shoulders and his hips. He his lips and titled his head. The boy felt the stare and looked over his shoulder when the shining smile was playing on his lips.

“Good morning, hyungie,” he smiled.

“Good morning, have you kidnapped me yesterday?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and chuckled when he walked to him and hugged him.

“Well, my pretty boyfriend didn’t come back and I was scared… but you know… you look so cute in my shirt,” he smirked.

“Ya, Minho, you destroyed this moment,” Jonghyun laughed and slapped Minho’s arm.

“Okay, okay, I am sorry,” Minho laughed and finished another pancake.

“You better,” Jonghyun whispered and Minho’s ear when the younger whined.

“Not now hyung, please, let me finish these pancakes,” he pouted and Jjong chuckled.

“Alright, but I didn’t kiss you yesterday,” Jonghyun whispered and kissed Minho’s neck and caressed his tummy from behind.

“Ya, Dino, step away from him or we won’t have a breakfast,” the voice disturbed them.

“Kibum…” Jonghyun frowned and shot a glare at the younger.

“Aye, problem?” Kibum smirked and his lips.

“Stop watching hyung,” Minho warned Kibum and kissed Jonghyun.

Kibum just smirked and stretched himself. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pated Minho’s . “Right right… you two… stop, I am older than you and I can decide who is mine,” Jonghyun smirked and bit Minho’s lip when the younger whined but finished pancakes finally.

“Right, you chose well… I already have someone,” Kibum smirked and Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, but smirked and sat down with Minho when they started eating.

“Anyway, where is Jinki and Taemin?” Kibum asked.

“They are shopping right now,” Minho smiled and Kibum hummed.

Jonghyun chuckled but his lips and enjoyed the time which he had with his dongsaengs. He wasn’t nervous now… and he knew that Minho will support him always like his beloved members.