12th April ~ Magic / KangHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

magic

I am finally home (it's  10 pm) I was in school and I wrote this and something next... I will update this night something what had 2 months break because I was a bit in anxiety that it isn't good... but let's enjoy KangHyun ^^ Hehe I hope that you will like it. (I made it so long... just... how...)


Kangin was young king of Hwan’s kingdom. This kingdom wasn’t that much big, but it was friendly to their people. People in the kingdom were happy, some of them maybe were a bit poor, but they never were homeless.

Kangin was warm-hearted and everyone in the kingdom loved him and adored him. You wouldn’t find anyone who will hate this gorgeous king. He was precious for the kingdom, like the treasure. Kangin was working on some files when he was interrupted by soft knocking on the door of his royal office.

“Come in,” he said and raised his head straight.

The long black-haired man stepped in and bowed. It was Kangin’s advisor Kim Heechul. He was followed by his general Choi Siwon who bowed as well.

“Your Highness,” they smiled and Kangin looked at them.

“What happened?” he smiled at them and Siwon frowned a bit.

“I have a report for you, your Highness, our border in the north crossed stranger man, our soldiers discovered that he is a mage, he tried to escape, he didn’t harm anyone, he just did some water around him, but our soldiers were quickly and caught him… he has now the cuffs against magic on his hands, he is in the jail, do you want to interrogate him?” Siwon asked and blinked.

Kangin raised his eyebrow. Why did the mage come into his kingdom? In the north… there is border with friendly kingdom Alcon, so Kangin was sure that it wasn’t on purpose.

“I will… take him here,” Kangin nodded.

“But your Highness…” Siwon stopped talking when Kangin glared at him.

Siwon bowed and walked away. Heechul stayed and looked at his king and childhood friend.

“Are you going to ask me too?” Kangin looked at his eyes.

“No, my King… What are you thinking about this?” Heechul asked.

“Alcon means no harm to our kingdom, they wouldn’t send any of their mage to get our people down… If the mage didn’t hurt our soldiers, he shouldn’t be bad, don’t you think, Heechul?” Kangin looked into Hee’s eyes.

“You’re right, my King, I can’t say anything more, I think this has another reason why he crossed the borders,” Heechul nodded.

“I know, there should be something behind it, who knows, what is it,” Kangin nodded and there was a soft knock.

“Come in,” Kangin said and looked at the door.

Door was opened and in came two soldiers who held tightly arms of mage. Behind them walked Siwon. They bowed and pushed the mage on his knees. Kangin looked at the man. He had silver hair, he couldn’t see his eyes because he lowered his head and hissed because of pain. He was wearing cover with hood.

“Take off his handcuffs and go away,” Kangin said which made surprised the general, both soldiers and even the mage who straightened his shoulders a bit but didn’t dare to look at king’s eyes as he was biting his lip.

“But… your Highness…” the general blinked and Kangin sent daggers into his eyes.

“I said something, I am your king, do it… Heechul, you can stay here, but you three… go away,” he said sharply.

Siwon blinked, but nodded in the direction of Minho and Changmin who untied the mage and with their general walked away after bowing to their king. Kangin sighed and sat on his table. He gestured Heechul that he can sit on the chair. There was one empty chair.

“Stand up… what’s your name?” Kangin asked when the mage stood up slowly, rubbed his wrists, shivered a bit, but bowed more.

“I’m Kim… Jonghyun, your Highness… I’m one of the Alcon’s royal mage…” the silver-haired man raised his head and Kangin looked into his brown melodical eyes.

“And what is the royal mage doing on our borders?” Kangin smiled and raised his eyebrow but pointed at the chair. “Sit down,” he added.

“Uhm… thank you…” Jonghyun blinked and sat down. “I came for genuine sage… in our kingdom it got virus and our prince became ill… and… also… my adopted son,” he whispered the last three words.

“What happened to them?” Kangin blinked.

“There was an epidemic blow… people got crazy and the last healthy sage took to their house… I wanted just to go a few kilometres behind the borders where are the best sages… I didn’t come here to hurt you, I just want the sage and go home so I can heal our prince and also my son,” he sighed.

“Well… do you have any proof?” Kangin asked and Jonghyun blinked.

“Truly not… but I sent and owl back when the soldiers caught me… I recognize that I can’t beat them,” Jonghyun blinked and nodded when there was a soft knock on the window.

Kangin blinked but walked to the window and opened it. There was big brown owl which hooted at Kangin and flew in when it landed behind Jonghyun with the letter over its claw. Jonghyun took it and the owl.

“Thank you, Sparky,” he whispered and handed the letter to Kangin.

Kangin blinked but took the letter and opened it.

“My dear Kangin,

I’m sorry about this accident which happened so suddenly, I should inform you about this, but I thought that our royal mage who is the best one will be able to find the right sage closer and not that far and even on your land.

I apologize for Kim Jonghyun’s entry into the kingdom, his words, which he surely would say, are full of trues.

As my apology I’d send our gems which are already on its way.

I promise that this won’t happen again, I can only now ask for your forgiveness and letting go of our mage to get back home, but if it’s problem, please, let me get know what we should do.

With sincerely,

Park Jungsu,

Alcon’s king.”

Kangin blinked and smiled when he gave the letter to Heechul and then looked at the mage.

“You are now free then, but one condition, I want to go and see your son and also the prince with Jungsu,” Kangin smiled and the mage blinked.

“As you wish, your Highness,” Jonghyun smiled and bowed.

“Heechul, please, we will leave at an hour, the travel will be long, prepare also some boxes where we will put the medicament,” Kangin smiled and Jjong blinked.

“Your Highness?” Jonghyun blinked and Kangin looked at the beautiful mage.

“Don’t say anything, when it is for good thing, you are released and you can go… do you have horse?” Kangin asked.

“They took him with them,” Jonghyun nodded. “It’s black stallion without any white point,” he added.

“Good, I will make sure that you will have your horse back,” Kangin smiled and Jonghyun deeply bowed.

“Thank you, your Highness,” Jjong smiled.

“I wouldn’t mind your entry with this reason, but my soldiers are always careful.

“I can understand to it, don’t worry, I didn’t want to harm them, I used only my water power but I didn’t make a push so they got through it…” Jonghyun blinked smiling.

“They have the best trainers, but now let’s go,” Kangin chuckled and showed Jonghyun the direction where they walked.

Kangin gave his instruction to his generals and soon some troops and Kangin were ready for ride. By right side of Kangin was riding Jonghyun on his black stallion. The stallion had sparks in his eyes. It was nice horse and surely very brave animal. On the left side of Kangin was his general Siwon. Behind them were others. Jonghyun rested on his horse’s back because he knew that there isn’t any of danger for them now.

“Tell me something about your son, you said that he is your adopted,” Kangin looked at Jonghyun.

“Eight years ago I found a baby on the porch of my house… there was a letter with note that the person, who was giving up on his child, can’t take care of him because they are ill… I found out later who did it, it wasn’t that much hard for me because my magic is strong…” Jonghyun sighed. “They also wrote there that I can make him mine, I don’t have to say him anything about them, they are in heaven now… watching him daily… I told him about his true parents… He is now eight and our beloved king took him beside the crown prince Jinki, they are close, the little prince is eleven years old, they both are ill, the only one option how to help them, is that sage for which I was looking,” Jonghyun finished and nodded.

“You’re good man, Jonghyun, your king has to be proud of you,” Kangin smiled and watched younger man.

“Thank you, your Highness, my king is nice and kind, the younger prince, Kibum, is now in the second castle so he won’t get that bad illness…” Jonghyun sighed but smiled a bit.

“Oh, Kibum? He is now… four years old, right?” Kangin smiled.

“Yes, he is,” Jjong chuckled and nodded but he looked at the direction where nice flowers were.

“Sage… and so much…” Jjong widened his eyes when Kangin made his men stop.

Jonghyun got down and with his power he cut the sage and Minho gave him the box where Jjong put it.

“Hey… uhm… mage… I want to say sorry for my roughness… me and Changmin are sorry if we hurt you,” Minho rubbed his nape and smiled when Jjong raise his head and looked at Minho’s eyes.

“It’s fine, I know that you did it with reason, I was in your eyes enemy, that’s all,” Jonghyun smiled and shook his head, but he found more pieces of sage so he grabbed it.

The boxes were soon full and they gave it on a cart. Jonghyun smiled happily but looked at the sky where his owl was circling. He chuckled but got on his horse again and its neck.

“Let’s go, do you have everything what you need for potion?” Kangin smiled and they continued in their way.

“I am… thank you very much,” Jjong smiled and nodded.

“I hope that there is still time,” Kangin blinked.

“Well, it makes me scared, but I have to be strong,” Jonghyun bit his lip and his horse tensed up a bit.

“It would be alright, we will reach the castle soon,” Kangin pated Hyun’s back and Jjong nodded.

“We will,” Jonghyun smiled a bit and his eyes were on alert.

Hyun didn’t count minutes of their way, he didn’t count how many lakes, rivers or paths they crossed. But soon their horses entered the gate of king’s town. People were surprised. They welcomed Kangin and the soldiers of Alcon came with their general near.

“King Kangin!” the main general widened his eyes, got down from his horse and bowed.

“Nice to see you, general,” Kangin smiled kindly.

“It’s… what a pleasure…” the general blinked and looked at Jonghyun and breathed out happily that he is alright.

“We are going with sage, inform the king, please, Eunhyuk,” Jonghyun smiled when the general nodded and siled happily, but he got up and bowed.

Kangin chuckled and talked a bit to him, but soon they continued in their way. Jonghyun apologized and turned in the direction of his house where he would prepare the potion, with him went also few soldiers with the cart. Meanwhile Kangin arrived in front of castle’s gate.

Soon they were welcomed by Jungsu who was surprised.

“My dear Kangin, what a nice surprise,” Jungsu blinked and bowed.

“Oh, my dear Jungsu, you don’t have to bow, I missed you, my dear friend,” Kangin smiled and hugged him.

“I am so sorry, but we are so weak now… my son’s illness is making me worry about him,” he sighed.

“It’s alright, your mage is nice and kind man,” Kangin smiled and Jungsu nodded.

“He is the best of mine… please, come in, I will make sure that your men will be in their headquarters and you too… Anyway, where is Jonghyun?” Jungsu blinked as he led his dear visitor inside the castle.

“We took during our way the sage, I sent with him few soldiers with cart so he is now in his house and preparing the potion, he seems to be very smart man,” Kangin smiled.

“It was him who found out the medicine for this illness, without him will this kingdom lost so much people, but unfortunately, the sage in our kingdom got some virus from the north,” Jungsu sighed and shook his head.

“I am glad that this virus didn’t reach our kingdom, we can help you now,” Kangin smiled and Jungsu nodded.

“I am glad, so now, please, follow me,” Jungsu smiled a bit thought his face and eyes were full of worries.

They sat down in the guest’s room and talked. Jonghyun did his best at doing the potion. Soon he finished it and ran to the castle with the soldiers. His arrival made both kings to be ready and they followed the mage into the physician’s room where the two ill boys were.

There was prince’s mum, the Queen JinYi. Jonghyun quickly bowed to her and she made a space for the mage. Jinki was on the right side of second boy who looked at Jonghyun.

“A-appa…” he whispered watching Jonghyun who kissed him.

“Shsh… don’t talk, appa is back with medicine, okay? I will heal you,” Jjong whispered and the younger boy nodded.

Jonghyun smiled and poured the first ampule to Jinki. Jinki drank it and made funny face. It was so sour.

“Drink it whole, my prince, don’t make such a stupid face, it doesn’t suit you,” Jonghyun winked and Kangin couldn’t hide his laugh.

“You should drink it too…” Jinki muttered and Jjong smirked but gave the second ampule to his son.

“Drink it whole too, baby…” he said and kissed his cheek.

The boy blinked and nodded when he drank it all and coughed a bit.

“Are they always like this?” Kangin asked Jungsu.

“Well, actually, Jonghyun is Jinki’s tutor, Jinki doesn’t want anyone, he just wants to be taught by him,” Jungsu laughed.

“The prince chose the best tutor in the kingdom, your Highness,” Jonghyun smiled and watched both boys.

“Now… we have to wait… I made enough potion… we have for longer time prepared the potion,” Jonghyun nodded.

“What is the name of your son, Jonghyun?” Kangin asked kindly.

“Taemin, your Highness,” Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“That is nice name,” Kangin nodded.

“It’s… he is my little cutie… he can do magic too,” Jonghyun smiled widely.

“Really?” Kangin widened his eyes.

“Yes… his parents were lower mages and knew me… I knew them… but I didn’t expect this, but I love Taemin as my own son, he is already mine, I made a potion which changed his bloodline to mine…” he smiled and kissed Taemin’s head.

Kangin watched the mage in surprise. It was really very well learned man. Kangin decided to stay in the castle for three days. In that time Jonghyun oversaw healing the prince and his son. After three days they were healthy and could walk and everything what they like. Kangin noticed how much Taemin loves his dad. They were really nice together.

One day Jonghyun met Kangin in the park by the lake. The lake was beloved for Jjong. He could make his thoughts clear. He was surprised that there was the king.

“Oh… I am sorry, your Highness, I thought that no one will be there,” Jonghyun bowed.

“It’s alright, Jonghyun, it’s the park for everyone, you aren’t disturbing me,” Kangin smiled warmly and gestured at the empty place.

Jjong blinked and wasn’t sure if he can or not but he sat down and played with the hem of his cover.

“I get to know so much things… you are precious man, Jonghyun, your power and your kindness…” Kangin looked at confused Jonghyun.

“Uhm… thank you, your Highness, it’s pleasure to hear it,” he smiled shyly.

“I wish I had so much good mage in my kingdom as well or maybe by my side…” Kangin smiled and Jonghyun blinked.

“By your side, your Highness?” Jonghyun widened his eyes and Kangin chuckled.

“I know, it’s unbelievable, but please, think about it, you don’t have to answer me… not now… Take your time and remember, that the place next to me is for you always available,” Kangin smiled and left the confused mage there.

Maybe you are asking what did happen. Kangin asked Jonghyun for being his partner, husband. And… he accepted it. The year later the Alcon kingdom lost their mage, but not forever, their mage just was going to be by Kangin’s side forever. And surely, Jonghyun was now under two contracts, or maybe three?

He was still main important mage for Jungsu, he was also main mage for Kangin and what’s more… He was his husband with heir, the little prince Taemin who got later married to Jinki, but just I always say, it’s another story.

The lovely end