10th April ~ Orbit / HanHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

Orbit

(When the author wrote the one shot which is not in common with the title of it but what ever, the author loves the cover and title and short story too though this couple is a bit hard for writing... hehe enjoooy :*)


Jonghyun sighed and frowned at that paper which he had in front of him. It wasn’t only paper. It was also exercise book and then in his hand was a pen. He shook his head and slapped his forehead groaning. If he won’t finished that damn homework for the ing Chinese, his mum wouldn’t let him go on the football match which was very important for his team! But just here is his mum who didn’t want to allow him to go anywhere!

Suddenly his phone and ID of his friend was on the screen. He sighed and picked it up.

“Hey, Minho?” he answered it.

“Hyung, where are you? We should meet soon, you know that,” Minho sighed on the other line.

“I am sorry, we got so much hard homework for Chinese, I have to do it, but my mother won’t let me go before it’s done and she is rejecting any help for me,” Jonghyun sighed annoyingly.

“Aigo, is this real… okay hyung, can I come over?” Minho asked and Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

“How can you help me with it when you aren’t in my class,” Jonghyun sighed.

“I will bring friend of Siwon,” Minho smiled on the other line and looked around himself.

His teammates were nervous because Jonghyun was key for the successful match.

“Alright, whatever you want,” Jonghyun sighed and Minho grinned but strung the phone and Jonghyun shook his head.

“What is that frog planning…” he muttered but cleaned his room a bit and changed his clothes when there was doorbell and he heard his mum.

“Jonghyun doesn’t have any time for visit…”

“But we’re going to help him with that homework which can’t wait for later…”

Jonghyun grinned. Minho never paid any attention to something like – show respect to other or whatever. Soon there was a knock and three boys came into the room. It was Siwon and Minho, but Jonghyun couldn’t recognize the third one. He stood up and blinked.

“Hangeng, this is Jonghyun, Jonghyun, this is Hangeng, my friend from China, when Minho asked him for helping you, he agreed with it and so here we are,” Siwon introduced them when Jonghyun bowed and smiled.

“H-hello, nice to meet you, uhm… I hope that I won’t make any trouble to you and you won’t be disappointed,” Hyun smiled and Hangeng smiled warmly.

“Nice to meet you too, I am happy that I can help you with Chinese, I know, it is hard but you can get into it, show me the homework so we can do it and I can in few days teach you some good things how to handle Chinese like professional!” Hangeng smiled.

“Oh… thank you once more,” Jonghyun bowed and they sat on two chairs.

Minho and Siwon grinned, but they sat on the bed and let the duo doing their work. Jonghyun showed Hangeng his work in his exercise book and also on his paper. Hangeng read it carefully, nodded and smiled as he started explaining some thing to Jonghyun who listened to him carefully.

Hangeng was from China and he and Siwon had met before when Hangeng was in his class like exchange student. They became friends and shared some hobbies. Sometimes Hangeng visited Siwon in Korea and sometimes Siwon visited him in China. They were best friends, nothing more. But it was true that during the tutoring Hangeng studied Jonghyun from his heel to his head. He was curious about that blond boy.

On the other Jonghyun could feel staring which made him a bit nervous, but he didn’t care as much as he wanted to finish his homework and went to that important match. He was feeling comfortable in presence of the older boy who explained him everything what Jonghyun didn’t get. Even at the end they communicated a bit in Chinese and tried to make cooperate with Siwon and Minho but both of them were just bad as weather during storm season.

“Thank you hyung for coming and helping me,” Jonghyun said when he showed his homework to his mum and he finally could go with his friends on a match when Hangeng was going with them.

“It was my pleasure… I am glad that I could help my little dongsaeng,” Han smiled and winked.

“Hyung is kind and warm, but still single, I always told him that he should find someone,” Siwon groaned.

“Ya, I’ve already told ya that my true love is waiting for me somewhere,” Hangeng rolled his eyes and shook his head mouthing something at his language.

“Omo, don’t be so pissed hyungie,” Siwon pouted chuckling and Han smacked his head.

“You’re just like that your brother,” Han sighed smiling when Minho and Hyun were laughing behind them.

“You are just like Tom and Jerry,” Jonghyun giggled and it warmed Hangeng heart.

“So you are, you always tease each other like mouse and cat,” Siwon chuckled and everyone laughed.

With their good mood they entered the stadion and changed their clothes into the dress. Hangeng was going on the platforms and found his own seat. Soon the game started and he cheered for the Red Devil as it was the name of the team where three boys were.

His eyes followed Jonghyun’s back when the younger boy was running here and there again and again. Hangeng enjoyed their first goal and also second. They received only one when it wasn’t no one’s mistake. Just the rival was really good.

But then Jonghyun didn’t let anyone to touch his ball! No, his ball should be on his foot and he scored once more! He goaled two times today and his teammates were cheering his name when the match ended. After the match Jonghyun took shower and put on his clothes. He was smiling widely and hugged with all of his teammates. After then he walked out where he saw Hangeng.

“How did you find out the match, hyung?” Jonghyun smiled.

“It was really great, congratulation, you are really great player, I was surprised that Siwon wasn’t that much competitive as he can be,” Han smiled.

“We have good strategy, sometimes is competitive Minho, sometimes Siwon, sometimes me and sometimes someone else, we are changing it so our rivals can’t know what the strategy we have,” Jjong chuckled and Han laughed.

“Good job, anyway, what about hanging out sometimes when I will be around?” Han smiled and looked at Jonghyun.

“I would love that,” Jonghyun smiled and hugged the older when they were soon disturbed by that duo which took them for a big meal in the restaurant when the whole winning team celebrated their today’s achievement.