16th April ~ Two sides of love / WookHyun / KiHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

I am sorry for this... a bit fast going chapter, I forget completely to put on the list Kibum -  Super Junior, don't be mistaken.

So I put him together with Wookie. I am sorry that this chapter doesn't have cover, I have a bit rush now in school, my exams for summer semester are behind the door, I hope I will be able to update as much as I can.

Enjoy this little chapter and once more I am sorry.

Three last chapters for SuJu... (I think that SHINee will be easier for writing xD)


Jonghyun had in his life two the best lovers. The first into his life stepped Ryeowook.

It was during his college’s years. He was in his first year and Ryeowook at his senior. They became friends because they were at the same music club. Their voices were powerful and sounded like magic. Teachers loved their interaction and their classmates too. It was the time when the duo became friendly to each other and one day it grew up in something more. They became bigger friends, they wanted to be something more…

And so their relationship like boyfriends lasted for five years. They didn’t mind the gap or the times when no one from them didn’t have any time. They just skyped or called to each other everyday though it was very hard time.

Ryeowook started avoiding Jonghyun day by day. Jonghyun saw him once a week, once a month, once a … year. They became apart. Jonghyun was crying over it a bit but he knew that their relationship won’t be longer when they haven’t seen each other for so long.

It was his first break up which even wasn’t official.

 

His second lover who became his second soul, was Kibum. Kibum was his co-worker in the music industry. They were working on the lyrics for singers and bands. They were good team and between them were always sparks. Jonghyun was happy over Kibum and Kibum was very nice man for him.

It wasn’t surprise when they became lovers. It was in few slower steps. Jonghyun didn’t believe again into the love of first sight. He was once burnt, he didn’t want to be burnt again. No, it shouldn’t have happen again.

So Kibum was slow. He firstly gave Jonghyun everyday a rose. Then he bought him plushie toys and also took him to the cinema. Jonghyun was like teen’s girl in love when his heart started opening the gate for Kibum. Everyone was cheered for the new couple. They were so nice and cute together.

And there wasn’t anyone who would wish bad luck for them.