15th April ~ Gloomy / HaeHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

gloomy

Sorry for delay... wifi was bad and my laptop keeps lagging.

If I said that I love from SuJu's one shot the most KangHyun... I am going to add this one shot HaeHyun... Gloomy was inspired by D&H's MV Gloomy, only a bit and I...I just love this one shot. Give love to it and enjoy it ^^


Two men were walking down the streets. Streets were empty, only dog's barking was heard. They put their hoods over their head. Their hands were holding guns tightly. Their faces weren't showed. Streets became darker, moon or stars didn't shine. It was like the perfect time for a crime. They stopped by one store where were still lights on. They nodded at themselves and got in, they raised their guns and pointed it at a shopkeeper. The shopkeeper widened his eyes. It was boy who could be at his early twenties maybe.

“Give us money and nothing would happen,” one of the masked men barked at him.

The boy shivered, opened his mouth, but no words came out. He just was standing there, looking at men who were pointing with guns at him. He was scared, so scared that he couldn’t make any move. But… he couldn’t make it on purpose.

“P-p-please… d-don’t hurt me,” the boy stammered and one single tear ran down from his eye.

“Give us money!” still the same man growled and the boy bit his lip.

“I can’t… move…” he whispered and second tear ran down from his eye.

“Stop being like scared rat and open the cashier!”

“I-I… am s-s-orry… b-b-ut my w-wheelchair…” he pointed at the wheelchair which was on his right but he couldn’t make any move still, no, he couldn’t just sit on that damn wheelchair, he was leaning against the counter, but his hands were slowly giving up and betraying the boy.

“We should go…” a man who didn’t speak till now said to his partner and looked at him.

“What? Are you insane?” he frowned.

“Hyung… please…” he made pleasing eyes.

But before they could continue in their arguing the door to the shop was opened and inside stepped tall boy who widened his eyes. Both criminals widened their eyes and quickly ran away. It didn’t end like they wanted, they were specialists at this, but today…

“What for God’s sake you were thinking?!” the older one snapped at the younger one.

“H-hyung… he… he was on the wheelchair… we… what if he would have problems with it…” the younger shivered as they were running to their safe place.

“Fine and just because of it you made a problem for us!” the older one glared at him but sighed and continued at their running.

 

“Hyung!” the taller boy finally snapped out from his shock and ran to his friend when he helped him on the wheelchair.

“Hyungie, what… what happened… we have to call police!” the boy controlled the blond-haired boy and his eyes were full of worries.

“I just… I wanted to take something from that shelf… and then… they came here… I was so shocked… scared… I pushed my wheelchair a bit far… I couldn’t reach it,” the older boy shivered and bit his lip.

“Hyunnie hyung, you are safe now… they won’t hurt you, but I have to call the police,” the younger sighed.

“Call them… Minho… but I don’t think that they will find them…” Hyun shivered and bit his lip more.

Minho sighed, hugged his friend and then called the police. They arrived in five minutes.

“Good evening, my name is Lee Jinki, I am the lieutenant of the Seoul’s police,” tall black-haired man bowed and looked at Hyun.

“I… I am Kim Jonghyun… the owner of this shop… here is my friend and cousin Choi Minho… I was watching over my things and wanted to count today’s sales when two masked men… came in… with guns… they… they…” Jjong shivered more and more, he had tears in his eyes.

Jinki blinked and kneeled, when he gestured to his men to bring water when they did as they were told. Meanwhile Minho showed others officers the camera’s system and talked with them. Jinki let Jjong drink water and he also gave him napkins.

“It’s okay… nothing happened… did they steal anything?” Jinki asked kindly.

“N-no… that one suddenly didn’t want to rob me… when… he saw that I am on wheelchair… and that second one seemed like… he didn’t care… but that one was… nice… he didn’t want to hurt me… but… they ran away when Minho came back, I sent him for dinner,” Jjong nodded at the direction where was a bag with a box.

“Okay, thank you, my men will just take camera, take some photos and we will help you… this is not first time… we already have few reports…” Jinki sighed.

“Thank you,” Jonghyun whispered.

“You are welcome, it is our duty,” Jinki smiled and finished his work.

Minho helped Hyunnie upstairs where was their home. Jonghyun was still nervous and stressed. He looked at every direction of his house. Minho bit his lip, he didn’t like when his precious hyung was so much stressed.

“Hyung, I will massage you, what do you think?” Minho smiled.

“You should go to your boyfriend… Kibum won’t be happy that you will spend your night again with me,” Jjong sighed and lay down on his bed.

“Don’t worry, he is okay with it… I can call him over, okay? Will it make you better?” Minho smiled.

“Yes…” Jjong smiled a bit and Minho chuckled, but he called Kibum and the blonde feline boy arrived in thirty minutes.

When Minho told him what happened, he was surprised and acted like some umma. He and Minho took the best care of Jonghyun who was a bit pouting and arguing that he can do it on himself as well, but boy didn’t take his words seriously as they helped him with everything.

Next day started well. Sun was shining and Jonghyun had another day at his music shop which was downstairs. Minho helped him here and Hyun gave him free day though Minho protested a lot, but Hyun called Taemin who had the part-time job in the shop. Taemin was happy, but also scared when Jjong told him about what happened yesterday.

But they were working hard and smiled at each other. Jjong stayed by the cash register and smiled kindly at their customers. It could be about one o’clock when nice looking man came into their shop. He had black short hair and black suit. He bowed and smiled at Jonghyun who blushed a bit when the customer looked at him with nice smile.

“Hello, how can I help you?” Hyun asked shyly.

“Do you have… some recommending which CD I should buy?” the man smiled softly.

“I think… I will give you the right one… Taeminnie? Bring over here the latest of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook!” Jjong smiled at his co-worker.

“Aye, captain,” Taemin giggled and walked away when Jjong looked at man’s eyes, he blinked a bit and bit his lip.

“Uhm… didn’t we meet each other? You… you are familiar…” Jonghyun watched the man up and down and the man had sweat maybe everywhere.

 

“Donghae, it was really stupid mistake, we could make it!” the older man growled and took of his mask.

“Hyukjae hyung, I… you know… my cousin is on the wheelchair too… he almost lost all of his happiness from life… this boy… he looked so happy… I didn’t want to make him sad…” Donghae lowered his head and sighed.

“But this is our bad job… it takes and gives… we used to it… and you are just now like it… What did happen to that Donghae who didn’t have any emotions,” Hyukjae frowned and watched Donghae.

“I… I don’t want to go back to that shop for stealing… that boy… he is stressed… we always make people stressed…” Donghae sat down and bit his lip.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, sighed and shook his head. He couldn’t believe to it. Their job was now because of Donghae’s weakness.

“Fine… fine… we can take some days off… we have money… we have everything what we want… now… good night,” Hyukjae snapped and walked away.

Donghae sighed and walked to his room. He was thinking over and over. That boy. He felt like he should help him somehow. He wanted to tell that boy true and ask for forgiveness… But he was sure that the boy won’t give him any… He sighed, rolled over and tried to sleep, but for god’s sake he couldn’t.

In the morning Donghae got up, noticed that Hyukjae was away, he made some breakfast and was thinking about that boy. About his nice eyes, about that lips and hair. He shook his head and finished his meal. But that picture of the boy was torturing him… it followed him everywhere. Donghae couldn’t stand it so he decided that he would do everything. He took on some nice clothes and walked to the shop.

Donghae was a bit surprised that there was another shop assistant, but his eyes landed on nice cute boy on the wheelchair. He walked slowly to him and bit his lip.

“Hello, how can I help you?” asked that boy and Donghae was happy when his voice was clear and not like yesterday.

“Do you have… some recommending which CD I should buy?” Donghae smiled kindly and blinked.

“I think… I will give you the right one… Taeminnie? Bring over here the latest of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook!” the boy smiled at the assistant.

“Aye, captain,” the boy giggled and walked away when the boy looked at Dong’s eyes and Donghae blinked biting his lip.

 “Uhm… didn’t we meet each other? You… you are familiar…” the boy watched Donghae up and down and Donghae was sweating.

He couldn’t tell him truth. No.

“Uhm… maybe, I really don’t know, but I would like to meet you everyday,” Donghae smiled and the shopkeeper who had on the tag written “Jonghyun” smiled back.

“I see… well… you want to see me? Why?” Jjong blinked confusedly and bit his lip.

“I... ugh just… please… forget it… I know I am just strange man,” he sighed and shook his head.

“I think… that it is alright… anyway… I would like to go out… I don’t have anything against it…” Hyun blushed and smiled.

“Oh… then… what about tomorrow? Or… do you have the time today?” Donghae asked.

“Uhm… I must go for a check… I think better it will be during weekend, if you don’t mind,” Jjong smiled and bit his lip.

“No… I really don’t mind… I will be happy… so this is your shop?”  Donghae asked.

“Yes, my name is Kim Jonghyun, I am twenty-seven,” he smiled and nodded.

“Oh, nice to meet you, I am Lee Donghae, I am thirty,” Donghae smiled and almost smacked himself, Hyukjae would be pissed if he would know what he just did!

“Nice to meet you too… what are you doing for money? Which job?” Jjong smiled kindly and Donghae almost said his dark secret.

“I am… translator in small company,” he smiled quickly.

“Oh, that is interesting!” Jonghyun smiled happily and clapped his hands when he smiled at another customer who was served by Taemin.

“Yeah… so I will pick you up on Saturday at two o’clock in front of this shop, what do you think?” Donghae smiled. “I want you to know that I don’t want to harm you… I just… once I saw you around and I thought that I want really so badly catch up with you,” he added.

It was one big lie, but Donghae wanted so much to help that boy, young man. Jonghyun seemed that he is tiny and almost made from the porcelain.

“I think it would be good… and nice… I agree with you,” he smiled blushing. “Thank you,” Jjong whispered and nodded.

Donghae smiled, his cheek, bought the CD and walked back home. There was already Hyukjae waiting with his arms crossed over his chest. “So? Little Casanova?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Hyung, I won’t ever do what I was doing till now, yesterday’s action was my last…” Donghae smiled and looked into Hyukjae’s eyes which went wide.

“W-what?” he stammered.

“You heard it clearly… I am ending my job, my duties for you… I don’t want to ever be like robber… I don’t want to steal and kill innocent people… I… I fell into love…” Donghae sighed.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF?!” Hyukjae shouted and Donghae lowered his head.

“I’m sorry…” Donghae whispered.

“Get off my sight… I don’t wanna see you! Don’t try report me to the police, I will get to know it…” Hyukjae growled.

Donghae quietly nodded, packed himself and walked to his parent’s house which was abandoned. But finally he was feeling free and what’s more… He maybe would win a heart. His heart was already Jonghyun’s thought the younger maybe didn’t realize it… but…

At the night Jonghyun was still up and he had in front of his eyes Donghae’s face, his eyes, his lips… Though it looked so suspicious… he never got to know that his boyfriend who came like an angel from the heaven, was exactly that robber who almost made his weak heart stop.

Now… His heart was almost stopping everyday…

But not from fear… But from pleasure and love.