30th April ~ L. O. V. E. F. O. R. E. V. E. R. O. N. L. Y. T. O. G. E. T. H. E. R. / JongYu ; JongTae ; JongHo ; JongKey

30 Days of Hyunnie

And this is the end of the Jjongmonth collection and my project!

I am happy that I could make it till this day. Sometimes I had my crisis (short chapters), I am sorry to JongKey's shippers, I promise you that I will update one day single stories of JongKey which I have in my main language.

Thank you all for staying with me, reading these oneshots, it is possible that I will use some prompt for longer and bigger story one day when I will be out of my idea! But I think that it won't happen just from day to day, I have lots of prepared.

It was nice month, next year I will maybe just make long fanfic, maybe 4 - JongKey, JongYu, JongHo, JongTae, but it is still long time. 

This day is also like my saying bye and see you soon, you know, my exams are there, but I think that I can't be on hiatus, ah, I need write, so... Be careful, something can peek out tomorrow ~ Or today? Or in two day? Who knows, me? I don't know either!

Hehe, let's enjoy these little stories, maybe you can notice what I prepared for you! Enjoy ~


JongYu

Lovely night was spreading over everyone. Jonghyun was blushing as his boyfriend was sitting in front of him. They had the romantic dinner at the one of the most famous restaurants in Korea. They loved each other and Jinki was his best boyfriend whom he ever could have. He was blushing hard every second because Jinki was just too much sweet and cute. Jinki chuckled when Hyun’s cheeks were red again as two red roses. He his cheeks and Jjong looked at his plate with sushi and bibimbap. He was hungry, but how he could be calm when he was in presence of Jinki? He just couldn’t even think normally. It was so hard for him to look away from Jinki. His Jinki, they were the best couple ever. No one could break them apart. They were supposed to be with themselves. They were very lovely couple with beautiful eyes.

Once in a while he could take his eyes from Jinki only at the moment, when the waiter slipped on the floor. Jinki chuckled and sighed. Jonghyun sighed pouting and looked at Jinki with curious look and pouted more. Jinki giggled and squeezed Hyun’s thigh. Jjong blushed and lowered his head. They didn’t need words. Why they should use words when they had themselves, right? They could only look at each other’s eyes and every word were like telepathically spreading in their minds. Jonghyun drank his wine when he his lips and Jinki watched him. He always watched every move of him.

Very beautiful couple, right? Yes, they were the best couple ever. Jonghyun met Jinki at his work. Jjong worked as the DJ of Blue night radio. Jinki was member of the staff. He was doing his best job and Jonghyun had only his eyes for this beautiful man. He was pretty, he was cute and he was everything for him. Jjong couldn’t imagine his life without Jinki. They were supposed to be together, just like some curse, like some witch would put a spell on them. Spell which would make them be together. No one could make them be apart. If someone would even try it, Jinki could call his bodyguards. Yes, this young boy had even his bodyguards because he was the son of famous actor Lee JinHyun. So precious man. Even Jinki’s grandad was the president of the country once, so his safety was needed. Jinki didn’t care about these things, he loved his work though he could be something more. He knew it, he just loved his privacy and didn’t want to be something more. Why he should be?

Even Jonghyun wasn’t from the poor family. And this was their date. Jinki made his proposal and asked Jonghyun to marry him. Jonghyun was crying. So hard. He loved Jinki so much and he just asked him to marry him! He thought that he is just dreaming, that he is in some very cruel dream because it wasn’t real. But it was too much real! And Jonghyun cried, Jinki cried almost too when Jjong said his yes. He got very nice ring on his finger and Jinki kissed him. They hugged each other tightly and their lips connected into beautiful kiss. And, it was their beautiful life.

 

JongTae

Free from everything. Taemin felt that every of his problems fell from his shoulder when he finally reached his home and crawled under his blankets. He felt home, he was really home and his nose could sniff anything else. He wasn’t alone. He… someone was there. The scent of someone else got into his nostrils. But who was it? He shivered and bit his lip.

Obviously, he was scared. He didn’t know what he should do. He was alone at home after all. Taemin bit his lip and took deep breath. What he should do? Why here wasn’t anyone to help him. Taemin took deep breath in and on and sighed. This anxious feeling was growing more and more inside him. He took deep breath and looked over himself. What it was? Did he hear anything more? No, It was surely some kind of his fantasy. He should stop reading these stories. They aren’t that good for him, he should stop reading fantasies and also watching horrors. But horrors were too much good!

Rush of footsteps made Taemin to take deep breath and his voice was stuck in his throat. His heart was beating fast. He didn’t know what he should do. His body shivered and he looked at the direction of his bedroom. His breath stopped when the door opened a bit and inside came… blond man. Taemin wanted to facepalmed himself for being too much stupid. In front of him stood his precious boyfriend.

Eyebrows of his boyfriend were up. He looked at the younger’s face and smirked. He recognized it that his Taeminnie was startled. He forgot that he was finally home for his holiday. But still Taemin didn’t make any move. His blond boyfriend smiled and walked to him in his bathrobe. He sat on the bed and Taemin crawled into his lap. “Love, Jonghyun hyung,” Taemin whispered and kissed Hyun’s cheeks. Jjong chuckled and kissed him back. He didn’t use some words, he just let his hands to discover Taemin’s body which was only his.

Vacates, Taemin was calm when his Jonghyunnie was holding him. It wasn’t some stranger man, j it was just his Jonghyun. Someone he adores and someone who he likes. Taemin hugged Hyun tightly and connected their lips. Jjong chuckled and boy’s cheeks. Tamein blushed and looked down. He was so shy and nervous.

Even when he was with Jonghyun already for two years, he was still feeling shy around him. He felt odd because his mother was religious and told him that this relationship is weird. But Taemin couldn’t stop loving Jonghyun. Jonghyun was like a gift from the sky for him, from the heaven.

Right now he wanted to hold him tightly. Jonghyun smiled and knew very well what his pretty boyfriend wants. He wanted his attention, his touch. Jonghyun touched him softly and Taemin almost melted into his touch. He closed his eyes and whined when Hyun’s hand moved from his tummy to his back. Jonghyun chuckled, but lay down with Taemin in his arms and they both fell asleep soon.

 

JongHo

Only during the free time when they had days off, he and Jonghyun could meet in the small café. They met again today. They missed each other but Jonghyun was the famous singer, Minho was the famous actor. They couldn’t meet everyday and every time. When they finally had some time left, they enjoyed their dates inside very beautiful café where they loved it too much. Jonghyun’s old friend worked there and the boss was very nice and grateful when two stars were finding a secret place for spreading their love. Minho and Jonghyun were secret couple, no one knew about them and the media tried to find out something about them.

No one could ever find them and find anything about their secrets. It was one big secret which couldn’t anyone find out. Why they should tell it to anyone? Their life was innocent, their live was their and no one’s. They should finally move in together but the dispatch was making it bad more and more. But sometimes they didn’t even care about it and just met at this café or somewhere else. Between them was nice interaction. Very nice life and they loved each other too much.

Like, you wouldn’t ever meet more beautiful couple than them. It couldn’t be described well, it couldn’t be explained either. It was just them. Their innocent faces, their figures. No wonder why they were the most handsome faces of Korea. How could anyone beat them? No one could beat them when Jonghyun had the most beautiful puppy eyes and Minho… Minho was Minho. And Minho loved his hyung very much, he adored him, he was thinking about him everyday. His mind was focused only on his Jonghyun, the man who came into his life so much suddenly, but he didn’t mind it. How he could? When he loved him. It was like some letter from heaven for him. Jonghyun was his angel, with his soft and pretty voice. Minho could stare into his beautiful eyes everyday and he wouldn’t get bored or tired. No, how he could when he loved these eyes too much.

Years were running quickly. They moved in together, got married and also told publicly that they are couple. People were surprised by the sudden confession. But fans seemed that they didn’t mind it. At all their idols were happy. Too much happy and they even made some of fanfiction stories. Minho liked to read them. He and Jonghyun read these fanfictions every night, laughing and sometimes they practiced fans’ fantasies. Yeah, but Jonghyun never let Minho to be his top, no, though he was always used like bottom, he refused it strictly. Minho didn’t know why, but he could live with it. Anyway, they loved each other and they also planned that they will adopt their baby. They were going to adopt one cute baby but they ended to adopting two, because they adopted twins. It was funny realization but also cute. They became big family where everyone was happy.

 

JongKey

Truth was split. They knew everything now. Kibum was expecting baby and it wasn’t just his. No, sure, he needed the boy who gave him and it wasn’t no one else then him. Gorgeous boy. Puppy boy with cute eyes. He couldn’t forget his nice eyes and features. His kind words when they met and began their love making session.

Obviously, it was Jonghyun. The one of the best people in the world. Kibum’s alpha. He was one of the strongest alpha in the clan and Kibum thought that he wouldn’t ever win his heart. But here he was. He had his alpha heart and he could do with it anything he wanted to. He loved him. Jonghyun seemed that he loved him too. Yeah, he didn’t have any doubts about it, maybe just little.

Gorgeous, it was the word how others described Jonghyun. They couldn’t just find any passing word for this beautiful creature. If you were looking for the best looking alpha werewolf, you should find Jonghyun and stuck up only with him. He was the gift to this world, he was the best for everyone else, but no one could ever win his heart, it was now only his. Only Kibum’s and this young man would always hold it tightly to himself. He would be fool if he ever would let go of Jonghyun. He wasn’t the fool.

Every omega of their clan was envious toward Kibum. They didn’t believe that this little young omega could win over them Hyun’s heart. But it was one big true. They just were blind and couldn’t see how much good was this pair. They were very nice couple, lovely and so precious. They loved each other and sometimes teased each other but never argued. They believed that arguing wasn’t good for anyone. It was very bad habit in their eyes.

True was split next day. Jonghyun was sitting on his armchair why Kibum crawled into his lap. Jonghyun watched him with a little frustrated frown. His mate wasn’t that much touching at the past week and now he wanted to cuddle with him. It was odd and Jonghyun didn’t actually understand to it. He raised his eyebrow but hugged him tightly as he kissed his forehead and cheek smiling. He asked him what is wrong when Kibum shyly showed him the photo of their baby.

Hyun’s eyes widened. He didn’t expect this, he thought that Kibum was just in heat or something thought he didn’t smell him and it was completely odd. But when he saw these pictures, everything was now clearer for him. Jonghyun put one to one and blinked several times. He hugged Kibum tightly. His eyes teared up and his heart was bouncing and beating too fast like it was running on some marathon or who knows what.

Eyes were shining, heart were beating, they kissies were now rougher, with passion and love. They were happy as ever, who wouldn’t be when they just were expecting their little baby. They little baby bum who would be named from their names, but just now it was still early to make any decision. Jonghyun’s family would be happy when they will get to know the best news ever. Their dream would be successfully finished.

Rest, Kibum needed now rest and Jonghyun knew it. He wanted him to rest the most time and he would cook. Actually, Kibum didn’t know that Jonghyun was very good chef. They didn’t know about themselves everything, but they wanted to get to know each other better. Kibum was surely going to do everything for it as Jonghyun. They became lovely couple with their little baby. The baby was a boy and they named him Taemin. And this is the fluffy cute end.


A/N: This project has in my WORD OFFICE:  42 642 words and 104 pages!

Thank you so much for everything, for reading, leaving a comment and vote! And also love!