5th April ~ Taken / JongYu

30 Days of Hyunnie

Taken

I am sorry that it took me a long before updating this treasure of JongYu, but I had my english lesson from 9 am to 2 pm when I then walked back to the accomodation with my friend, we ate and now we are back at school, I will have from 4 pm to 9 pm drug's criminality xD Oh and btw I get to know that my english is better than some of my classmates, I shouldn't take a course of A2 english level... xDDD I have B2 xDD But nevermind! Enjoy this day :3 I was laughing so hard during writing! xD

And I am sorry for end, I will make maybe sequel in some day ~ And I will also update foreword where is the list of oneshots ^^


Three college’s students and friends were sitting in a small café. Behind the counter was standing very cute barista with big soft smile. Inside the café was also another customer who seemed to be very distracted by his laptop.

“Kibum, look at that barista, isn’t he your type?” a tall black-haired boy chuckled and was smacked by feline brown-haired boy.

“Ya, shut up,” he growled but looked at the barista.

“Well, he is kind of cute, but he surely has some very beautiful girl… but isn’t he also your type, Minho?” Kibum raised his eyebrows and looked at frowning frog.

“Hyung, you should try to ask him, you won’t know it if you wouldn’t try your chance,” the blond boy, who was looking that he is younger from them all, grinned at his friend.

“Taemin, you are like Minho now, you both are too much annoying, why don’t you go first and try to flirt with him?” Kibum rolled his eyes.

“I don’t know how to flirt,” Taemin shrugged and grinned.

He knew how to flirt, but he just didn’t want to be first. He was just shy about going first.

“Okay, watch me,” Minho smirked and got up when he walked to the counter.

He wasn’t watched only by his friends but also that man who seemed to be hardworking. He hid his smirk on his face but watched as Minho leant against the counter. The man saw this like opportunity to watch the show.

“Hello there,” Minho smiled widely when the barista looked at him.

“Hello, how can I help you? Is everything okay?” he smiled and Minho looked at his nametag where ‘Jonghyun’ was written.

Jonghyun was the nicest member of café’s workers, he knew it, but Jjong also knew something what no one from the customers knew.

“Can you take me to the doctor? Because I just broke my leg falling for you,” Minho smiled and the barista looked very… surprised but smirked.

He wasn’t new at this. He knew some tricks how to get someone’s heart but… he wasn’t the type for pick up lines, not him.

“Such a cheesy pick up line…” the barista chuckled and shook his head.

“If you had fallen and you have broken leg, you should ask your friends and they should take you to the hospital, it is bad to be with broken leg, infection can get in, you know,” the barista smirked and the man with laptop hid his big smile and shook his head but he drank his vanilla latte.

Minho widened his eyes and scratched his nape. He really didn’t expect this, he thought that the barista would be blushing and he just easily rejected him! He mouthed a small sorry and walked back to his friends who were watching the lost of their friend with widening their eyes. Minho could get every heart on his handsome face… but what was this?

“That was very bad pick up line hyung,” Taemin looked at the taller.

“He is such a cold prince, I told you,” Minho pouted and sat down.

The man with the laptop smirked. He couldn’t agree with that boy. Jonghyun wasn’t cold prince. Not at least for everyone. From the kitchen walked out a man who gave the man with laptop sandwich with chicken.

“Eat well!” he grinned and walked back when he nodded at Jonghyun and was again back at his kitchen.

“Okay, my turn,” Taemin smiled widely and nodded.

He was sure that his cute baby face will help and work on the barista well!

“What is making you more handsome than me?” Minho pouted and looked at Taemin.

“I will choose the best pick up line, watch me!” Taemin grinned and walked to the barista who watched him from afar, but then cleaned some glasses.

“Hello…” Taemin smiled shyly and the barista raised his head and looked at the cute boy who stood in front of him.

“Hello, wanna another milkshake?” he smiled widely and Taemin shook his head.

“You know… I was watching you for all the time I was here… Didn’t I see you on the cover of Vogue? My buddies bet me that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the hottest person in the café. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?” Taemin smiled shyly and Jonghyun laughed.

Did really this kid combinate two pick up lines just to make Jonghyun’s heart melted?

“It’ll be nice from you, but I had already two cups of coffee for today and I don’t think that I will handle another one… but thank you,” Jonghyun smiled and Taemin blinked few times before he walked back to his friends who were laughing.

“It was nice job, but I see that it didn’t work,” Kibum grinned.

“You should try it too when you are too much clever mister,” Taemin glared at Kibum and sat down.

Meanwhile the man with the laptop enjoyed the whole scene in front of his eyes. He his lips and looked at the barista who didn’t pay any attention to him. He grinned and looked at his work. He still had one chapter left. He was a writer, very good one and this café was for him the best calm place and sometimes he enjoyed the situations like this. Sometimes every customer wanted to flirt with that cute barista.

“Yeah, Kibum, now is your turn,” Minho smirked and Kibum sighed.

“Alright,” he nodded and got up when he walked to Jonghyun.

The writer raised his head, smirked and was curious what will the boy say. Jonghyun watched Kibum and a smile was playing on his face.

“So, your turn, huh? What kind of line do you have?” Jonghyun smiled widely and Kibum widened his eyes, words were stuck in his throat.

“I… uh… don’t you want to be my boyfriend?” Kibum stammered.

Jonghyun chuckled and leant toward the counter when he smiled softly.

“So boyfriend… huh… I’m sorry but I am taken,” Jonghyun smiled and leant back.

“Uhm… I’m sorry,” Kibum widened his eyes and walked back to the trio.

“He is taken,” Kibum whispered.

Jonghyun looked at his watch and smiled widely. New man came to the restaurant when he greeted Jonghyun kindly.

“You can go now, I will take it from here,” the man smiled widely.

“Thank you, Siwon hyung, Donghae hyung is already in the kitchen,” Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“Oh, great, go and change,” Siwon laughed but took on his apron and Jonghyun walked to change his clothes.

The man with the laptop slowly packed and smiled when he watched these college’s kids. He took his coat and stretched a bit, but he took the bag with his laptop over his shoulder and looked at Jonghyun who came back from the changing room at very nice black and purple suit. College’s friends could only stare with their mouths opened.

“His boyfriend or girlfriend is too lucky,” Minho sighed.

The man in blue suit, who just passed by their table, stopped and looked at them when he smiled.

“Well, thank you, I know that for two years now,” he winked at them and Taemin choked when the man hugged Jonghyun who smiled widely and kissed man’s cheek.

“What… No… it can’t be… he just… he was sitting the whole time behind us and he… no… it can’t happen…” Kibum widened his eyes in shock and his jaw dropped down.

“Jinki,” they heard Jonghyun’s voice and taller man, Jinki, was chuckling and kissing Jonghyun over his face.

“What? I finally can hug and kiss my boyfriend, ah, man, this café is full of entertaining, I finally finished that one chapter,” Jinki laughed.

“Don’t be rude, sir,” Jonghyun smirked, waved at college’s friend, took Jinki’s hand and walked out from the café when Jinki hugged him around his waist and pulled him closer.

“I wasn’t rude, they were too much cute how they were taking over and over who from them will win your heart,” Jinki chuckled and Jonghyun smacked his head.

“Well, they didn’t know that I have heart, but it isn’t mine, it’s yours because you stole my heart like two years ago,” Jonghyun laughed.

“Ah… two years and I even didn’t use the such a pick-up line,” Jinki laughed.

“No, you really fell down but off the bike when I was the one who take you in the hospital,” Jonghyun laughed.

“Yes, I didn’t have to even use that line which used that black-haired boy,” Jinki laughed.

“Hm, but to be honest, that blond boy was cute,” Jonghyun smirked and Jinki slapped his .

“Ya! You are mine!” Jinki pouted.

“Alright my little jealous ball, I’m only yours,” Jonghyun laughed and kissed Jinki’s pout.

“Good boy,” Jinki grinned widely.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes but laughed. They walked to their house. It was very nice house with big garden and big window. There was a dog behind the fence.

“Arno!” Jonghyun smiled widely when black shepherd barked happily at them.

Jinki chuckled and they walked to the gate. Jonghyun unlocked it and walked to the door. Arno greeted Jinki happily and then jumped on Jonghyun who opened the door.

“Hey! You doggo! Stop it! I am not your seesaw or what do you think that I am!” Jonghyun laughed.

“Ah, Arno, your owner didn’t want to cuddle you, right? He almost walked away with unknown person, you should tackle him down,” Jinki laughed and Arno whined when Jonghyun sighed laughing and the dog.

“I don’t! I love you and no one other,” Jonghyun pouted but they walked into the house with dog following them from behind.

“Maybe just this little cute,” Jonghyun laughed and Arno’s head.

Arno Hyun’s hand and wiggled his tail happily. Jinki chuckled but they walked into the living room where they sat down and hugged each other tightly. Jonghyun played with something in his pocket and smiled at Jinki.

“Love, tell me, why you weren’t at work for two hours?” Jinki asked and held Jonghyun’s hand.

Jonghyun lowered his head and bit his lip shyly. He was very nervous, but he shouldn’t be. He took a breath and looked at Jinki’s eyes. It was hard to hide some information before Jinki when his boyfriend was always in the café with him. He could stay in the café for whole day and didn’t care about paying for his orders. He had money, he was rich writer after all. Jonghyun pulled out from his pocket a wallet where were two photos.

“Jinki… I… me and you… we’re expecting a baby together… I am in fifth week,” Jonghyun blinked and put his hand on his tummy.

Jinki’s jaw fell down and he looked at Hyun’s tummy and then at his eyes. He carefully took two photos of small figure in his hand and the picture of small baby on it.

“I’m… going to be… appa?” Jinki stammered and took Jonghyun’s hands into his.

“You are… are you happy?” Jonghyun asked shyly.

“Jongie, I’m the happiest person in the world!” Jinki said with tears of joy at his eyes and hugged Jonghyun tightly.

“I was… by my doctor, she said that I am fine and baby too, gender will be known in tenth week…” Jonghyun whispered and hugged Jinki tightly when Arno barked happily at them and put his snout to Jonghyun’s tummy.

“Don’t be jealous, but you can feel him, right?” Jjong chuckled.

“I am so lucky and so happy, Hyunnie, love… I love you too much and baby too,” Jinki whispered and then pulled Jonghyun for deep kiss.