22nd April ~ Love Belt / JongYu

30 Days of Hyunnie

Enjoy ~ 

If there would be errors, I am sorry, I was celebrating with my granny and aunt the Easter with vino xD

My laptop's programme is correcting words into English I think American, so don't be surprised... because I had the word FAVORITE and it wanted me to corrected on FAVOURITE xD

Warning: It is soft :3


Jonghyun was sitting in front of school on the bench. He was drawing in his notepad. He didn't care about others. He just wanted to draw his precious drawing. Others weren't paying any attention to him. He was only the single when it came to friends. He was at the second grade of high school. Friends? His best friend was at the sport school. Minho was going always crazy when it came to sport. He looked around himself and sighed. Jjong shook his head and paid his attention back to his notepad.

"Hello, can you help me, please?" He suddenly heard a voice which startled him.

His notepad fell on the ground and also his pencils.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you startled."

Jonghyun looked up at two beautiful brown eyes. He blinked few times.

“Um… I… hello… I am just… surprised… no one ever talks to me…” Jjong smiled shyly. “What do you need to help with?” he asked.

“I am a new student here, they told me in the office, that I can ask someone… but everyone seems to be busy with their friends, I was wondering if you would like to go with me, but I am sorry if I’m interrupting you… I am Lee Jinki,” the boy, Jinki smiled and handed his hand to Jjong.

“You aren’t interrupting me, I don’t have anything else to do… My name is Kim Jonghyun, I am in my second grade,” he smiled shyly and accepted Jinki’s hand.

Jinki squeezed his hand softly and smiled. “Thank you, I am sorry again for making you startled,” he picked up the pencils and notepad when he gave it to Hyun.

“It’s okay… I was just surprised,” Hyunnie smiled and put his notepad and pencils into his bag.

“Oh and I am in my third year, so I am your hyung,” Jinki giggled.

“I thought you are younger, you look so young,” Jonghyun blinked.

“Not like you, you are so cute,” Jinki chuckled when Jjong blushed hard and Jinki took his hand.

“So, where we can go now? Can you show me outside?” Jinki smiled warmly and Jjong looked at their hands widely.

“Um, don’t you mind it? I am sorry,” Jinki pouted.

“No… no… I just… ugh… are you always too much friendly? Eh… sorry, I just wasn’t used to this since I got into this school… my friend his in school with sports,” Jjong lowered his head.

“Ah, I am sorry, well… I am a bit nervous and you seem to be very nice and kind and warm-hearted one… and also one person over there told me that I should go and ask you,” Jinki giggled and Jjong looked at him.

“Who?” he blinked.

“That one feline looking boy,” Jinki shrugged and smiled.

‘Kibum? Why he would do that? He was always acting like one big philistine boy…’ Jjong blinked but smiled at Jinki.

“I see… we can go now,” he nodded, took his bag over his shoulder when they started their little tour over the school’s place.

Hyun showed Jinki playground, garden, lake and then also the whole building. Jinki was the happiest from the music’s room which was also Jonghyun’s favorite one. There was also a piano and guitar. Jinki sat down by the piano and Jjong next to him.

“Can we sing something?” Jinki asked shyly when it surprised Jjong, but he smiled softly and nodded.

“We can… do you have something on your mind?” Jonghyun looked at Jinki.

“Just take on something,” he whispered. “I just… this room… I always wanted someone who will sing and play with me, you are player… aren’t you? I… I saw you on that celebration of Busan’s day…” Jinki blushed and lowered his head.

“Y-yes, it was me… you were there?” Jonghyun blinked and Jinki nodded, when Jonghyun picked up one song and put it on, when he positioned his fingers on keys.

“I was… Busan is the town where I was born… you were amazing… I just… recognize you when I came closer to you… and I knew that I want to get you know more… you are innocent,” Jinki blushed more.

“You too…” Jjong blushed and they started playing.

They both were also singing. Jinki had beautiful voice. Jonghyun enjoyed it and the whole room was suddenly full of their happiness and kindness. Jonghyun closed his eyes and put into the song his whole heart. Jinki looked from the paper at Jonghyun and his heart was melting by the look of Jjong. His heart was beating so hard.

When the song ended, Jinki was still watching Jonghyun. Jjong looked at him and confusedly blinked. “You have an amazing voice,” he smiled and rested his hand on Jinki’s cheek.

“Not like you, it is like the angels are making their choir,” Jinki whispered and raised his hand when he boy’s cheeks.

Jonghyun blushed and lowered his head. He didn’t know what to answer. He was taken by surprise. Taken of his guard. His stomach was now full of butterflies. He bit his lip and Jinki chuckled but took Jonghyun’s hands into his and squeezed them.

“Jonghyun… I… when I saw you and then here… for the first I thought that I got mistaken, that it is not you, but when I watched you closer and saw that it is truly you… I was really happy… you and your voice, you and your heart, it is something what I want to… uhm… I don’t to sound selfish… but I want you to become my friend… one day… maybe something more… We don’t know each other well… but if we would spend more time together… what do you… think? I… I am sorry that I just said it now, I am spewing it at you just now so quickly… Maybe you will be now disgusted by me… but… These all are my feelings toward you…” Jinki bit his lip and looked down.

Jonghyun was staring at him. He listened to elder’s confession and for first he thought that he is just dreaming and Jinki is not here… but then he realized that Jinki is really here and actually is waiting for his answer which could be anything. What he should answer him? He never expect this… But who could?

‘You should answer him, Jonghyun, he is waiting for your answer, take your chance! You won’t have another chance!’ He told himself and blinked.

“I… Jinki hyung…” he bit his lip.

“It’s okay if you-” Jinki was feared that Jonghyun wants to reject him, but Jjong put his finger on his lip to make him quiet.

“You just surprised me, again… I would like to be… something more… one day… we can get to know each other better… but are you sure that you want to get into touch with someone like me? I have the nickname like ‘that nerd’ ‘dumby puppy’… are you sure?” Jonghyun put his finger away when Jinki grabbed his wrist softly and pulled him closer.

“Never listen to them… You can be only my puppy, you aren’t dumby… I don’t care about others, I am carrying only about you, you are precious and important for me,” Jinki hugged Jonghyun and leant his head over Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“You are precious… remember it…” Jinki whispered when Jjong rested his cheek against Jinki’s head.

“I hope you won’t regret it…” Jjong whispered.

“I won’t ever, I will be only happy with my decision… always,” Jinki smiled and then…

He took between his hands Jonghyun’s cheeks and kissed him on his two plush lips like pillows.