13th April ~ We're DJs / ShinHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

We-re-DJs

So with a little delay I am updating this.  Why it took me so long? Personal problems, unfortunately. But here we go, I am sorry about shorter chapter, but it is hard to imagine Shindong and Jjong *chuckles* anyway, read and enjoy this friendly couple xD


Blue night radio started. DJ greeted is listeners and began his routine. He enjoyed the radio so much, it was his second life, his third family if he could say it like that. His first family was where he was born and second one was with s. He sighed and leant against the armchair. He was tired, this radio live was so much long. His phone buzzed and he looked at the screen.

‘Hey, Hyunnie hyung, take care when you are going home – Taemin’

Jonghyun chuckled and smiled at the screen. Their maknae was so sweet. Taemin was Jonghyun’s weakness, but he knew that the younger is just like brother for him. He should be just like brother and nothing more. Jonghyun shook his head and continued at his night show and night talks.

It was long time but when the show ended, he thanked to his staff and walked slowly out. He almost bumped into well built man.

“I am so sorry!” Jonghyun bowed deeply not looking into who he just bumped.

“Jonghyun!”

“Oh, Shindong hyung! Did you have show also today?” Jonghyun smiled and straightened when he looked at Shin’s eyes.

“I did, it’s maybe why I didn’t have so much listeners,” Shindong smirked laughing.

“Ah, no, hyung, you have an amazing show, I am pretty sure, I love to listen to it when I can,” Jjong smiled and Shindong smiled widely.

“So tell me, how are you doing? What about a small snack? My treat,” Shin smiled and Jjong nodded.

“It could be fine, hyung, street food?” Jonghyun smiled.

“Yes, street food…” he chuckled. “Are you here by car?” Shindong asked smiling.

“No, my driver took me here,” Jonghyun smiled.

“Good, then we can go,” Shindong smiled and Hyun nodded.

They walked to one destination where was the best store with street food. Shindong bought them food and beer when they walked down the street and sat on the bench in the park. It was nice comfortable silence between them when they ate their snacks. Jonghyun smiled and looked up at the sky and closed his eyes a bit.

“So… tell me, how are you doing?” Shindong smiled and Jonghyun looked at him.

“I am fine, just we finished our promotion, you know, how are you, hyung? It was long time since I have seen you,” Jjong smiled.

“I guess it was good… you know, we are big group and sometimes… people get changing…” he sighed and Jjong blinked.

“I am sorry to hear what happened with Sungmin… I hope that he will have nice life with his wife, she is nice,” he smiled.

“Sungmin will be fine, trust me, he is doing well and his wife is nice, I just hope that our fans will see it too and soon Sungmin will join us,” Shindong sighed and drank his beer.

“I hope at it too,” Jjong nodded and drank as well.

“And… what about you? Don’t you have someone who do you love? Like?” Shindong asked smiling when Jjong was a bit shocked by the question.

“Uhm… huh… hyung…” he blinked and rubbed his nape when he finished his meal.

“I am not seeing someone… I didn’t have someone and I don’t know… uhm but well… I like someone but I don’t know if that person likes me back,” Hyun smiled sadly.

“You should confess to that person,” Shindong smiled and hugged Jonghyun in bear hug.

“Hyung!” Jjong laughed and hugged older man tightly. “Thank you,” he whispered.

“You don’t have to thank me, come on, my driver will be here, I will take you home,” Shindong smiled and took Jonghyun’s arm when they walked toward the car.

And their friendship was becoming stronger and stronger. And who know… maybe one day will be Shindong Jonghyun’s best man in suit.