14th April ~ Mamacita / SungHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

mamacita

I have a bandage on my hand, my wrist hurt... I wrote the thesis for the semester work. Enjoy this (another short) one shot ^^


Jonghyun had his guitar over his shoulder. He walked down the abandoned street. He sighed and looked around himself when Jjong shivered a bit but entered a bar which looked at least a bit friendly. He pushed the door wide open and saw some customers around. He walked to the counter and put his guitar down.

“Oh, musician? Welcome here! What can I get to you, sweetie?” the man with black hair and nice cat’s eyes.

“Just what do you have on the bar… maybe whiskey?” Jonghyun smiled a bit and the barman nodded grinning but prepared the drink for him and then pushed it slightly at the Jonghyun’s direction.

Hyun caught it, nodded and said small thanks when he drank it and looked over the place. Men were talking, laughing, there also were some girls and some of men were… yes erts. Jjong chuckled to himself and shook his head.

“Hey, musician, don’t you want to play something? Our musician will come here later,” the barman smiled and pated Hyun’s back.

“Uhm, play? I don’t think that you will like my songs,” he smiled and blushed a bit.

“Hey, come on, go and sing and play for us! Hey! Guys! We have the musician here! Let’s cheer him up!” the barman smiled widely.

“What is your name?” the barman asked.

“Ehm… Jonghyun…” Jjong said.

“Cheer up Jonghyun!” the barman shouted.

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Jonghyun!”

Jjong blushed harder and harder, but he drank his drink and then took his guitar and walked to the musician chair. “But… don’t beat me when you won’t love the song, alright?” he smiled.

“Just do it, something nice and lovely, okay?” a boy who looked about eighteen smiled.

“Alright,” Jjong smiled, cleared his throat and let his fingers touch the strings.

And then the most beautiful voice began sing.

‘Black grease stain
It won’t come out, it’s just like you
There’s black stuff
All over your white shirt


It makes me feel gross (gross)
 

Yeah it’s just like you
 

I’m so sick of how terribly it’s smeared
How you made everything useless
It’s my fault for meeting eyes with you
It’s my fault for not knowing myself

 

i want to clean it up (clean it up)
I want to fix it up (fix it up)

 

Let’s say none of it happened
Let’s say none of it happened

 

Throw away memories of me
Throw away everything I gave you, already to me

 

They lost meaning a long time ago so please go away now
I wanna erase you so please go away
Throw away memories of me
Throw away, throw away things I gave you

 

They lost meaning a long time ago so please go away now
I wanna erase you so please go away now
There’s nothing I did wrong

 

If I had to say one thing, it would be knowing you (knowing you)
I’m crazy, crazy, what use is it to rehash it now

 

There’s nothing I desire from you
There’s nothing I desire from you

 

Why do I meet you and keep on regretting, regretting (keep on)
If there’s a chance, if I could erase it all
I know you, I would beg to everyone who knows you

 

I’m crazy, crazy I’m crazy, I was crazy
 

I want to turn back, I want to turn it all back
i want to clean it up (clean it up)
I want to fix it up (fix it up)

 

Let’s say none of it happened
Let’s say none of it happened
Throw away memories of me
Throw away everything I gave you, already to me

 

They lost meaning a long time ago so please go away now
I wanna erase you so please go away
Throw away memories of me
Throw away, throw away things I gave you

 

They lost meaning a long time ago so please go away now
I wanna erase you so please go away now
I know I know I know
I know I know I know

 

I don’t need any memories you gave me
It’s been a long time since I felt even negative attachments to you
Gotta be alone better be alone
Throw away memories of me
Throw away everything I gave you, already to me

 

They lost meaning a long time ago so please go away now
I wanna erase you so please go away

 

Throw away memories of me
Throw away, throw away things I gave you
They lost meaning a long time ago so please go away now
I wanna erase you so please go away now’

When the song ended, everyone was shouting, clapping, they cheered for Jonghyun who was without words, but he smiled happily and nodded thankfully at their direction.

“So, for first I thought that my place was taken by some amateur, but when I heard you… it was amazing,” in front of Jonghyun stood a man with black hair.

Jjong blinked and smiled a bit.

“I am sorry, the barman wanted me to sing and play, I won’t disturb you from your performing,” Hyun smiled and stood up, but the man put his hand on Hyun’s shoulder.

“Why don’t make a duet with me, shall we? I am Sungmin, pretty boy, what’s your name?” he smiled and Hyun blushed a bit more.

“I am Jonghyun,” he smiled.

“Nice to meet you, Hyunnie, so what about we will start? You know… Sorry Sorry?” Sungmin winked and Jjong nodded.

“Sure, I know,” he smiled.

“Good, so we can start then,” Sungmin chuckled, took another chair and the crew started their cheering for both singers and musicians.

“Okay, enjoy our little unprepared perform,” Sungmin laughed but nodded at Jonghyun.

Hyun counted till the three and they started playing. Jonghyun enjoyed it, he smiled at Sungmin and studied him. His face which was beautiful. Jonghyun had never seen man like Sungmin. Sungmin was treasure. Hyun blushed when their eyes locked, but he played more attention to the lyrics and chords.

Sungmin also watched Hyun. He wanted to know more about this mysterious man who just appeared inside the bar. Sungmin chuckled but when they finished the song, Sungmin invited Hyun for a drink. He paid for it and they sat on the stool.

“So, Jjong, tell me something about you,” Sungmin smiled and drank his whiskey.

“Well, actually, I am trying to find happiness and love,” he sighed and looked at his glass.

“Love?” Sungmin blinked and Jjong sighed nodding.

“Yes, love, I lost one a long time ago when the epidemic got start… it was horrible and my babe couldn’t make it… he was so fragile… so…” Jonghyun sniffed and Sungmin widened his eyes, but he quickly hugged the shorter man and kissed his forehead not realising what he did.

“Hey… it’s okay, buddy… it’s okay, talk about it only if you are ready, okay?” Sungmin his cheeks and Jonghyun hugged him tightly.

“It’s still here… I have the big black hole in my heart,” Hyun whispered and Sungmin bit his lip, when he Hyun’s back.

“Let me heal your black hole, we can make together the best future and never forget about your boyfriend… I am sure that he wants you to be happy,” Sungmin whispered and Jonghyun looked surprised at him and gasped a bit.

But then he hugged the older more and closed his eyes. His body was shivering, but Sungmin could make him happy. He knew that he doesn’t have to travel now. Why he should? He had found his happiness. He found Sungmin and it was enough for him.