23rd April ~ I'm home / JongHo

30 Days of Hyunnie

I am sorry for short oneshot, but I was unwell and idk my mood is changing so much. I will do better next time, I promise ^^ I just wanted to make this chapter not to be bad so here you go


Minho’s back was resting on the couch. He was watching the TV. There was some show which he thought that would have him a bit distracted. But it didn’t seem to be. He was deep in his thoughts. He bit his lip every minute and he sighed when his eyes fell on the calendar. He shook then his head and watched that show.

His heart was beating slowly. He felt like everything over him was apart. He wasn’t sure when it was last time when he smiled. He looked at the clock. Exactly, it was twenty third April. His dear husband won’t be back till next three months. Minho’s eyes teared up a bit.

“Don’t be so selfish… so weak… he promised that he will come…” he said to himself and shivered.

Minho knew that. He should be brave. His dear husband promised him that he would be back from that war soon. Why they picked up him and not Minho also? He could be fine there too. No, they just picked him. Minho sighed and his phone rang. He stiffened and grabbed quickly his phone. His smile faded as he saw the ID of caller. It was his best friend Kibum.

“Kibum?”

“Hey, how are you? Don’t you want to go out?”

“I’m sorry hyung… I am not feeling well…”

“Minho, you should have spent some time with your other friends… I know that you are waiting for him, but he wants you to go out too, don’t you think?”

“I…” Minho couldn’t finish his sentence because the doorbell was suddenly on.

“Hyung, I have to go and get the door, someone is there,” he sighed.

“Alright, but I will come for a dinner, okay?”

“Okay hyung, bye,” Minho hang it up and shook his head.

Classic Kibum, he won’t stop till he would get his way. Minho fixed his hair and walked to get the door. When he opened it, there stood shorter blond-haired man with smile forming on his lips.  He was wearing an uniform which was nice and with some honours on his chest.

“H-hyung,” Minho stammered and his eyes teared up.

“Minho… I am home,” the man smiled and let his bag fell onto the ground and Minho immediately hugged the shorter man tightly.

“Hyunnie… Jonghyunnie… why… why didn’t you tell me…” Minho whispered and buried his head into Jonghyun’s chest.

Jjong hugged Minho tightly and squeezed him. “I wanted to make a surprise,” he whispered and kissed Minho in his hair, but then took his bag again and with Minho walked inside the house.

“I have now days off, babe, I hope… you didn’t forget me,” Jjong smiled and looked at two frogie’s eyes.

“Never… Never…” Minho shook his head, grabbed the older boy to their bedroom and lay there down.

“Did you… win?” Minho asked and Jjong took him into his arms tightly.

“The war isn’t over yet… but I did my task well… they sent me home sooner, I rescued children from the worst part… they are alive and I was honoured… I am happy for it, are you happy too?” Jjong smiled and kissed Minho on his forehead.

“I am happy that I have you and that you rescued them,” Minho smiled and connected their lips.

Jonghyun smiled warmly, hugged Minho tightly and enjoyed their kiss after so long time.