2nd April ~ Love is so nice / JongHo

30 Days of Hyunnie

Love-is-so-nice

Jonghyun was sitting in his chair and wrote down some recipes. He had long shift today. Twelve hours. How he would survive that? But he was one of the best doctor in the whole hospital. Suddenly there was a knock and a tall man stepped inside. He was wearing an uniform for nurse. Jonghyun looked at him a bit confusedly.

"Good afternoon, sir, I'm Choi Minho, Taemin called that he is ill so I'm here instead of him, take good care of me please," the taller bowed.

"Oh, good afternoon," Jonghyun smiled and got up.

"We didn't meet yet, right? I'm Kim Jonghyun, nice to meet you, take a seat," Jonghyun smiled and shook his hand with Minho's.

Minho smiled gratefully and sat down on the second chair looking at files.

"So Taemin is ill... I always told him that he should take care, ah that kiddo," Jjong laughed, stretched a bit and finished recipes.

"Is there something now with which I can help you, sir?" Minho smiled.

"Yeah, call me hyung, please," Jonghyun smirked and Minho blinked.

"Oh... well... hyung," he nodded smiling.

Before Jonghyun could make some conversation, the door into an ambulance room were wide opened and rescue workers came in.

"Hello there, we have two broken legs and suspicion for an injured spine, sir's name is Park Haegwan, in the age of twenty," the man said and lifted with his co-worker the body of young man on the hospital bed carefully.

"Hello, Kibum, what is his blood type?" Jonghyun asked, said instructions to Minho and he himself started his own check up on the man.

"It's AB, he fell down off the balcony in a second floor..." Kibum sighed and nodded giving Jonghyun files when he looked at Minho.

"Oh, new employee?" He smiled.

"I am usually on nights shifts, sir, now I had my days off but Taemin fell ill so I got a call," Minho smiled as he helped Jonghyun. 

"Okay, take him for X-Ray, he is stabilized and we can do more after better checking," Jonghyun nodded and gave Minho files.

Minho smiled, nodded and with man on the hospital bed moved for the next checks. Kibum looked at Jonghyun as his co-workers walked away.

"He isn't looking that bad," Kibum smirked and Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"He isn't even your type, mister Kim, go, mind your bussiness," Jonghyun chuckled.

"Well, my maybe not, but yours!" Kibum stuck his tongue out at Jonghyun.

"Ya, whatever, we are at work, go, go, away!" Jonghyun chuckled and showed Kibum the door.

Kibum was about complaining but his phone buzzed.

"Ah, not now, okay, I guess, see you later," Kibum smirked and rushed away.

"That little brat," Jonghyun sighed and chuckled but Minho came back with another man nurse.

"So mister Park has a chopped spine between the shoulder blades, legs are broken in ankles... very awful injury..." second nurse shook his head.

"Okay, don't just stay here, let's go and fix the leg, Minho, prepare gypsum, Jaewoon, help me with man's trousers, he has stabilized his spine, I hope that Kibum talked to the police," Jonghyun nodded and they worked hard.

It was quickly and careful work. Soon they made a surgery with the head doctor of surgery's section Lee Jinki. The man was moved into the room seven and Jinki smiled at Jonghyun when they were undressing their green uniforms which they have to wear during surgeon.

"It was nice to work again with you, Jonghyun, soon you will replace me," Jinki chuckled.

"Ah hyung, you know that I am not reaching that far, I am glad being in my own ambulance," Jonghyun blushed smiling.

"You love to watch your man's nurses, don't you?" Jinki wiggled his eyebrow and washed his hand.

Jonghyun turned dark red and washed his hands as well.

"A-ani... You must be dreaming... you know... I am not that type for flirting or relationship," Jonghyun smiled.

Jinki chuckled and shook his head.

"I saw your looks at your nurse for today... Minho is nice and kind... He has a warm heart," he smiled.

"Hyung," Jonghyun whined.

"Alright, I am stopping! But really Jjong, you shouldn't be so much alone, you know, you even don't like it by yourself being alone," Jinki sighed.

"I know… Jinki... you don't have to remind it to me," he sighed and lowered his head.

"Please, give it a try, you always should be happy and don't sad," Jinki sighed and walked to his office.

Jonghyun followed Jinki's back until he disappeared on the corner of the corridor. Jonghyun sighed but walked to his ambulance where Minho was already in and smiled at Jonghyun.

"It was nice to watch you and the head master Lee working… I heard that you both are the best doctors," Minho smiled and blinked.

"Oh... thank you… you worked well as well," Jonghyun smiled and pated Minho's back.

They smiled at each other but started working. Their shift was really pretty long. But they were successful. Minho always took some cup of coffee to them though Jonghyun complained that he can walk for it as well, but Minho has had a little crush on Jonghyun since he had started working in the hospital. Jonghyun was very beautiful and cute man. His laugh could move with every heart, even with Minho’s.

“Jonghyun hyung, don’t you want to go with me for a breakfast? Before we will be going home for rest,” Minho asked shyly when their shift was getting to the end.

Jonghyun blinked a bit confusedly. Well, he really didn’t expect this. But who would? He bit his lip softly and was thinking for a while. That silence which was now growing made Minho uncomfortable, he wanted to take his words back. How he could even have a small chance to go out? Jonghyun was also very known for being strict, he never walked out with someone unless it was Kibum or Jinki. Jjong was very good friend with them. But he couldn’t say anything as Jjong answered him.

“I would like to… It would be nice to catch up,” he nodded surprising himself.

He knew that he always rejected everything. But Minho really seemed to be nice man.  Jjong smiled a bit when he saw slight blush on Minho’s cheek, but then he turned back to his work, took a pen and wrote down some details about something he was working on. Jinki came into their ambulance soon.

“Alright men, you should go home now, you have worked hard, thank you so much for your hard work, oh and Jonghyun? Can you please come tomorrow for your morning shift? So you don’t have to come today, of course, we will need you tomorrow. We have planned one important surgery of stomach, we’ll need your hands, you are the best when it comes to stomach,” Jinki chuckled.

“Oh, sure, it’s not problem hyung, at least I will have a bit longer free time for myself,” Jonghyun smirked.

“Ah, right right… and Minho, you have still your days off, thank you for being with Jonghyun today, tomorrow will come Yeri, she will take it here,” Jinki nodded smiling.

“It was nothing, sir, I love to do this work,” Minho smiled.

“It’s hyung for you, don’t worry,” Jinki chuckled, but waved them and walked away.

“Okay, so we can pack it here,” Jonghyun smiled when they were disturbed by knock on the door and someone came in.

“Hello, this ambulance is now my, go away! Pushaaaa!” the mop of black hair was seen and Jonghyun just rolled his eyes.

“Ah, Kangin hyung, really?” Jonghyun chuckled and put his files into the cabinet.

“Yes, like really Jonghyun!” Kangin chuckled and Sungmin walked behind him in his nurse’s clothes.

“Hello, what are you still doing here? You are being too annoying, ppalli!” Sungmin groaned and laughed.

“And these two are doctor and nurse? Oh my god, no, Minho, we should go,” Jonghyun laughed, hugged Sungmin but then he walked into the doctor’s room where he undressed and wore his casual clothes.

Minho was after him and also change his clothes. He was a bit confused.

“Do you know Sungmin hyung and Kangin hyung?” Minho asked shyly but then he realized that it wasn’t right question. “Uhm, sorry for asking, but you seemed that you are good friends but teased so much,” he added blinking and biting his lip.

“Sungmin is boyfriend of my brother Jongwoon and Kangin is in a charge of my ambulance with Jungsu hyung, do you know Jungsu?” Jonghyun smiled and took his coat on. “And don’t be sorry, I know that it is very surprising when doctors are teasing like this around,” he grinned widely.

“Y-yeah, it is… but it is also very nice,” Minho smiled and took on his coat and stretched a bit.

“So, where do you want to go? Do you have something on your mind?” Jonghyun smiled and opened the door when they walked out.

“I… do you know that coffee shop few steps from there?” Minho smiled and they took an elevator to the first floor.

“Ah, of course, I am regular customer there, it would be nice to go there,” Jjong smiled and nodded when Minho felt very happy.

“Are you here with your car?” Jonghyun suddenly asked and Minho blinked.

“Uhm… I always take a bus or go on my foot, it isn’t that much far,” Minho smiled.

“Fine, I’ll give you a ride wherever you are living,” Jonghyun chuckled and walked out from the hospital when they made their way to the coffee shop.

“But… you don’t have to doing it hyung,” Minho blushed and followed older man.

“But I want to do it, understand?” Jonghyun chuckled and opened the door for Minho when taller man blushed darker but stepped inside and tried to make his red cheeks go away, but nothing worked.

Jonghyun had genial smile and waved at workers behind the counter as he led Minho to the one table.

“Here is my favourite place,” Jonghyun smiled and took off his coat as he pulled a bit out the chair and sat down.

“It’s very nice,” Minho smiled and sat down in front of Jonghyun and looked at a waiter who just came.

“Welcome here, what do you want to have for today?” the boy smiled and gave them the menu.

“I will have my caramel americano latte, like always and…” Jonghyun smiled and looked carefully at the menu. “And chicken sandwiches will be fine… What about you, Minho?” Jonghyun smiled looking at Minho with his sweet smile.

“Uhm… I… I will take the same please,” he blinked and smiled awkwardly.

Jonghyun’s voice and face made him speechless. He couldn’t even breath normally, his heart was on the race. Not so much usual race, it was marathon! Minho looked shyly down and bit his lip.

“Minho, I am here, not down,” Jonghyun smiled and looked at the younger.

He saw it sweetly. Minho acted very… shyly. Jonghyun liked it, he wanted to hug him and never let him go. But he knew that he always said that he is not for relationship. No, he should do that. Jonghyun’s dream was becoming doctor and it was successfully complete. Now it was the time for his happiness. For his own happiness.

“Uhm… hyung… I-I am sorry…” Minho stammered and was rescued by the waiter who just came and gave them their orders.

Even Jonghyun wanted to kick him for disturbing them. Waiter then bowed and walked away. Minho drank his coffee. He was suddenly a bit nervous. He wanted to confess, but how he could when he was a mess now? He bit his lip and looked at his latte.

“Minho, tell me… I want to hear only the truth… what is wrong?” Jonghyun asked again and watched Minho very closely.

“I… hyung… uhm…” Minho stammered again and bit his lip.

No, he lost every of his courage. He couldn’t make any word. Jonghyun shook his head smiling but he raised his hand and Minho’s cheek.

“Minho… look into my eyes, now,” Jonghyun commanded when Minho bit his lip more but looked into Jonghyun’s eyes where he felt lost.

“And now tell me… what is on your mind, I won’t bite you, I promise,” Jonghyun smiled and winked.

“I… I like you… no… I love you… hyung…” Minho lowered his head and was prepared for yelling. “B-but I’m sorry, I knew that… you don’t like being in relationship…” Minho shivered and bit his lip more.

“Well, maybe other people who just confessed to me, weren’t my type or I wasn’t sure that our relationship will be nice and good… I think that we can do it… we can be together and watch how much good we will be…” Jonghyun smiled and Minho looked widely at him.

“R-Really?” he asked surprised.

“Really, this is our first date, isn’t it? I never go out with just single person,” Jonghyun chuckled, took his sandwich and ate it.

Minho almost squeaked but smiled very happily and also took his sandwich. Jonghyun watched that cute ball of happiness, he surely would watch this face everyday with a joy. Minho had very nice happy smile.

“Do you like that sandwich?” Jonghyun smiled and Minho nodded.

“Yes, it’s really good,” he smiled and blushed hard.

They talked a lot and finished their sharing breakfast. When they were full, Jonghyun paid for them though Minho complained.

“I am older, don’t forget,” Jonghyun smirked and Minho was red darker again.

Then they walked to Hyun’s car and Minho widened his eyes a bit. Jonghyun had the most beautiful car he had ever seen! Jonghyun chuckled when he saw Minho’s expression. They got in the car and Jonghyun was instructed where to drive. Soon they were in front of Minho’s small house.

“It’s beautiful,” Jonghyun smiled, got out from the car and opened the door for Minho smiling.

“Thank you,” Minho blushed, stepped out and Jonghyun closed the door of car and locked it when Minho blinked in surprise.

Jonghyun smiled and got closer to Minho, when he took his hand.

“Won’t you want me to stay with you, honey bee?” Jonghyun smiled and Minho hid his head into Jonghyun’s curve of his neck because he was blushing more and more.

“Y-yes… please…” Minho smiled and unlocked the door to his house when they walked inside and Jonghyun smiled but Minho’s cheek and looked into his eyes.

“Hey… don’t be too much shy,” Jonghyun smiled.

“But… you are so sweet and kind and…” Minho stopped.

“But I know something what is sweeter and kinder,” Jjong chuckled and before Minho could answer, Jonghyun connected their lips and wuala, the sweetest kiss was there!