7th April ~ Black suit / SiHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

Blakc-Suit

I read about 3 ffs on SiHyun ship so nothing new! xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Siwon!

Enjoy it, I think that some oneshots would be really short, I have it prepared only till 8th April because I need to study economics test which I will take on 9th April, If I will be late, I'm sorry, enjoy it and thank you for being here ^^


Siwon was running and sweating so much. But he kicked the ball just right into the goalmouth and… it was goal! He shouted happily and his teammates congratulated him and cheered. But it was still few minutes to the end. Siwon looked around himself and his eyes fell on short pink-haired boy who was staring at him and it was sure that he was enjoying it.

But he couldn’t watch him for all match, he smiled, waved at him and continued playing football with his whole heart. They ended match 4:2, they won and whole their team was happy.

“Hyung, will you come for the party? We have to celebrate it!” Minho, who was Siwon’s teammate, smiled at him.

“Ah, I can’t, my boyfriend is finally back home from Japan where he was for studying and I was seeing him only once a month,” Siwon sighed and shook his head.

“But hyung! You scored three times today, please, you can take your boyfriend! Our trainer wants us to be at that restaurant at least in suits and he wants to celebrate it, you know, we won the important award! Please, hyungie!” Minho pouted and hugged him tightly.

He didn’t know that they were watched by young man who was just now pouting. He crossed his arms over his tummy and watched teammates of winners who were happily smiling and laughing but his boyfriend still didn’t pay any attention to him.

“Alright, I will ask him, so we can meet at seven o’clock? Can you send me the address?” Siwon sighed and smiled when Minho happily nodded and grinned.

They all walked to the bathroom and then took their normal clothes on. Pink-haired young man was waiting in front of gate which was widely opened and some of players were walking home. Some of the were watching him with a taste, but man didn’t pay any attention to them and only snorted. Did they really think that he is easy going? That idiots. He rolled his eyes and pouted but soon tall brown-haired man stepped finally out.

“Baby!” he smiled widely and hugged pink man tightly.

“Siwonnie… I missed you, but how dare you! You were hugging with your teammates and didn’t pay attention to me!” the man pouted and hugged taller man tightly back.

“Jonghyunnie, I am sorry, they were too much happy, we won very important award,” Siwon sighed.

“Is that award more important than me?” Jjong pouted more.

“No! Sure no!” Siwon widened his eyes and Jonghyun laughed.

“Fine, let’s go before someone else will eat me, you know, other players were watching me very hungrily,” Jonghyun smirked and Siwon pated his .

“What?! No one is getting closer to you! Never!” Siwon shook his head and it caused Jonghyun’s laugh become louder.

“Fine, don’t worry, I love only you, though I saw so much boys in school where I was… but no one was so cute and pretty and handsome and adorable like you,” Jonghyun grinned and Siwon was the one who was pouting.

“You can’t ever change me, remember it,” he smiled, kissed Jonghyun’s cheeks and lips, but they walked arm in arm to Siwon’s home.

“I know that, don’t worry, same is coming to you,” Jonghyun smiled and squeezed taller man.

“Did you enjoy the match?” Siwon smiled and kissed Hyunnie’s cheek.

“Yes, I did, it was amazing and I am glad that you took me there,” he smiled and nodded.

“I am very happy that you were there and watching me though you didn’t have any of your friend there, how is Jongwoon doing by the way?” Siwon smiled.

“Jongwoon? My dear brother is in America with Ryeowook, they are working there because of some  new sponsors who wanted to be the part of their company, I hope that they will come back soon when I am back too,” Jonghyun sighed a bit, but smiled then and Siwon’s cheeks.

“I truly missed you, yeobo,” Jjong sighed and smiled but he kissed Siwon’s nose.

“Same for me… it was horrible to seeing you only sometimes,” he shook his head.

“But everything is now settled, I have my all exams finished, parents are happy, I got the best report which I could have,” Jonghyun smiled.

“So… you are a psychologist!” Siwon smiled happily. “I am so happy, Jjong, for you… this was your dream job, ah, you will help lots of people!” he added.

“Yes, I hope that I will,” Jonghyun nodded and kissed him.

“Ah, stop that, you can do that, when you will start your job? Did you find any?” Siwon smiled and took his keys when they were in front of Siwon’s house.

“I will, I got a offer to an orphanage in Dongsae, it’s not so far away from your house, you know, that one big building where we were once because we found that little boy who got lost and was from there,” Jonghyun smiled and let Siwon so he could opened the gate and door as well.

“Ah, yes, I know that! It’s amazing! I am happy, we can be together more times then,” Siwon smiled and nodded.

“Yes, I am happy too, what about your work, hyung? Is everything alright there?”  Jonghyun smiled and stepped inside the house when Siwon let open the door for him and held them.

“Everything is going well, our charities have new sponsors so I am really happy, we also sent some people to Africa finally, you know… it was still rejected and now the government finally agreed with it,” Siwon nodded smiling.

“Oh! Why didn’t you tell me that!” Jonghyun pouted and sat on the couch when he stretched and watched Siwon who sat beside him.

“You had before your important exam, I didn’t want to distract you by that, so now you know it,” Siwon grinned and winked, but then he slowly took off Jonghyun’s black jacket and also sweatshirt when in front of his eyes was beautiful body under shirt.

“Oh god, I missed your precious tummy… but wait!” Siwon widened his eyes and Jonghyun smirked when he let his boyfriend to take off his shirt as well after ing.

“Do you like that?” Jonghyun smiled and Siwon looked at his muscled exposed chest.

“I ing love that, you… oh my god,” Siwon was speechless.

Jonghyun laughed and kissed him happily. He was happy that Siwon loved his chest. He had been working on it for two months, or maybe three, he just didn’t count it.

“I am glad that you like it,” Jonghyun smiled and kissed him. “Though you have more muscled body,” he added.

“It doesn’t matter, babe,” Siwon smiled and Jjong’s cheeks, but then he pulled him in tight hug and squeezed him.

After a while when they were hugging and cuddling, Siwon remembered something important.

“Babe… I wanted to ask you something… don’t you want to go for a dinner? Our trainer wants all of his players to go out for a dinner in one nice and beautiful restaurant, I said that I have you finally home and they were like that I should take you with myself, so what about going?” Siwon smiled and caressed Jonghyun’s cheeks.

“Uhm… like… I will see your whole team and even trainer?” Jonghyun widened his eyes.

“Yes, like that,” Siwon smiled warmly and kissed Jonghyun. “So, will you come with me? If you don’t want to go, we can stay home and just watch something and I can cook for us,” he added.

“It’s okay, hyung, I don’t have nothing against it, I will gladly meet your friends and trainer, ugh thought, I am a bit scared… when I waited for you, I sent some deadly looks at people who passed by, they were watching me weirdly,” Jonghyun pouted.

“Well, they will know why you were doing it,” Siwon laughed and looked at his watch.

“So, what about we will just now change ourselves and let’s go?” Siwon smiled and kissed Jjong.

“I’m for it,” Jonghyun kissed him back, smiled but they walked to the bedroom where already were Hyun’s clothes.

It took them a while, surely, they were kissing and cuddling during whole time when they changed their clothes. But after a while Siwon called the taxi company and they sent them their taxi driver. Soon they were on their way to the restaurant. Jonghyun was in Siwon’s embrance and he was smiling. He was really happy and glad that he had Siwon. He loved him so much. Soon they were in front of the restaurant.  They got out, paid the driver for it and walked inside of the building.

“Hyung!” a tall man was walking to them.

“Hyunnie, this is Minho,” Siwon smiled. “Minho, it is Jonghyun, my boyfriend and your hyung,” Siwon winked.

“It’s pleasure to meet you, hyung!” Minho grinned and bowed. “You suit to each other well! Ah, you are so adorable!” Minho smiled widely.

“Uhm… nice to meet you too, big frog,” Jonghyun smirked and Minho pouted.

“Ya… I am not, but anyway, let’s join us!” Minho smiled widely and walked to the table with them where already were everybody.

Siwon introduced Jonghyun to everyone and he was accepted. He was only one boyfriend there, but no one mind that. Jjong enjoyed the time with everyone but he couldn’t wait till he will have his babe only for himself.