21st April ~ Into the rhythm / JongTae

30 Days of Hyunnie

I am sorry for the late update...I am exhausted a bit, I was with family on the trip. 

I am sorry that it is short... I just wanted to update it when it is on aff still 21st April

Happy EASTER everyone!


Once step back, one step front, one step on the right, one step on the left… circle, one step on the right, jump and clap your hands. Make an eye contact with others and one step front. Crouch down and wave and wave.

Jonghyun was dancing with his whole heart during the concert. His eyes were blurring a bit, but he continued at his dance. He couldn’t stop, not now, during SMTown’s live concert. No, just he had to finish their performance.

But his head was hurt. His eyes were tired, his body felt numb and it didn’t seem good. And he didn’t want to scare his fans and members. He tried to hide his condition as much as he could. So he continued dancing and smiling though it was very bad smile.

Taemin watched his beloved hyung with worries. He had to do something, but his hyung didn’t want any help or hear about how much he looks bad. Taemin bit his lip but tried his best at continuing their choreography of Lucifer.

Like always there was a thump at the end of the performance. But after the smoke from it ebbed away, fans screamed and Jinki, Taemin, Kibum and Minho widened their eyes. Jonghyun had fallen when the thump happened.

Taemin was first who kneeled beside Jonghyun. He took him into his arms and put his palm on elder’s forehead.

“He has high fever,” he whispered and staff quickly came to them and Taemin helped them to get his hyung into the backstage.

Other SHINee members were shocked but they tried to talk to their fans and calmed them. At least it was last song for SHINee of today, so they quickly said goodbye and walked toward backstage where Taemin was hugging Jonghyun meanwhile the doctor was checking up on him.

“His body is exhausted, he has an angina… we will take him to the hospital, who wants to go with him?” the doctor asked.

Before Jinki could say that he would go because he is the leader of course, Taemin sobbed and looked at the doctor.

“Let me go with him… I want,” he whispered and the doctor nodded.

Other artists came to them too and wished them good luck. Especially Super Junior. Meanwhile Kibum, Onew and Minho had to stay till the concert will end, Taemin went with Jonghyun in an ambulance to the hospital.

They took the best care of Jonghyun and he was in private hospital’s room.  Taemin was siting on his bed holding his hand and biting his lip.

“Hyungie… please… be well soon… I… I can’t imagine being in the dorm without you,” he whispered and sobbed.

It wasn’t natural to see crying Taemin. Taemin never cried or not so much like Jonghyun or Kibum, but now… he cried… he was so scared about his hyung, he loved him. Secretly, because he thought that his hyung loves Kibum.

Taemin held Hyun’s hand tightly and put his head on Jonghyun’s chest. He could heart beating of Hyun’s heart and it calmed him very well. He closed his eyes and maybe fell asleep for a while. He woke up about three hours later and looked at Jonghyun who was sleeping peacefully.

“Hyung… wake up… please… I love you…” he whispered and was startled when Jonghyun softly squeezed his hand.

He widened his eyes and covered his mouth. Did his hyung hear him?! Was he awake?! He should confess at better time and not like this!

“T-Taemin-ah…” Jjong whispered and opened his eyes.

“W-where I am?” he asked huskily.

“At the hospital… you fainted after Lucifer…” Taemin bit his lip and blinked.

Did Jonghyun hear him or no?

“I am sorry…” Jjong whispered and lowered his head.

“It’s alright… hyungie… I… uhm…” Taemin blushed and Jjong looked at him when he smiled.

“Thank you for coming with me… I… love you too,” he smiled and Taemin widened his eyes.

“R-really? I thought… that you love Kibum!” he blinked.

“No…” he shook his head and Taemin’s eyes.

Angina – non angina, Taemin leaned against Jonghyun and kissed him. Though older boy wanted pull Taemin away, he wasn’t strong now… so he just hoped that Taemin wouldn’t be sick or Jinki will kill them.