20th April ~ The Baby / JongYu ~ Sequel to Taken!

30 Days of Hyunnie

I am still on the time, guys, it's 7 minutes till the 21st April 00:00 xD

This is sequel to TAKEN! 


Jonghyun was breathing heavily as his big tummy was... yeah big. He pouted and his baby bump.

"Our little... sweetie... you are so big... ugh..." he grinned and shook his head.

He just wanted to get some apples from the kitchen and he was feeling like he just climbed over Everest. There was a little move inside his tummy when Jjong lightened up and his heart melted.

"Our cutie..." Hyun sighed happily and closed his eyes as he still could feel his baby moving.

Jinki was in the office where they will publish his new book. Hyunnie couldn't wait, he didn’t know what that book was about! Jinki was full of secrets and he didn't say anything to Jjong about it. Jonghyun could pout everyday but Jinki kept the secret like he was made from stone.

Suddenly Jonghyun’s tummy hurt so much, he widened his eyes and whined. He was taken by surprise of sudden pain over his body. It couldn’t be… he pouted and looked at his tummy which was going down a bit.

“Oh… no… no honey…” he groaned because of pain but called an emergency.

“South Seoul hospital, how can I help you?”

“I-I… am K-Kim… L-Lee Jonghyun… ah… please… I’m… I’m interual… I’m giving a birth now… um… my baby wants to go out… can you… please… come?” Jonghyun whined once more and arched his back.

“Tell me your address, sir Kim Lee, be calm, breath in and out slowly and deeply, okay? It’s going to be alright, just follow my instruction and be slow,” the woman on the other side talked calmly to Jonghyun who was slowly becoming calm too.

Hyun spelled her an address and also told her the code of front door so the doctor won’t have problem with coming in. Jjong tried his best for calming his breath and nerves. He breathed in and out slowly and deeply as he was told. He bit his lip and closed his eyes.               After few minutes, about fifteen, inside came three men.

“Mr. Kim Lee?” one of them shouted.

“I’m in the living room!” Jjong shouted back when inside the living room came three men.

And one of them was too much familiar for Jjong. Blond man widened his eyes and watched tall man with black hair. The black-haired blinked but asked Jjong for his bag with clothes and other stuffs.

“Uhm… that is… there…” Jjong gestured towards a wardrobe when the man took out the bag meanwhile others were helping Hyun and they soon quickly rushed to the hospital.

The tall man was siting on the right of Jonghyun. There was also second doctor who paid his attention only to Jjong’s baby bump.

“So… you are that one with such a cheesy line, aren’t you?” Jjong smiled.

“I-I am… you remember me?” he smiled.

“Yeh, what is your name?” Jjong smiled.

“I am Minho, sorry about… what happened in the past,” his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

“I am Jonghyun and don’t be sorry, it was the past, but I enjoyed it,” Jjong laughed but groaned when the baby moved.

“…” he closed his eyes and Minho held his hand.

Jonghyun clawed his nails to Minho’s skin when Minho hissed. Jjong gave him an apologetic look.

“Can you… text my… husband please?” Jonghyun groaned in pain.

“Yes, gave me your phone,” Minho smiled when Jjong pulled out from his pocket the phone and handed it to Minho.

There was no code so Minho got easily into it and smiled at photo of Jonghyun and Jinki, but he quickly found among the contacts the right one and sent an emergency message.

Soon they were in hospital where they met also Kibum as another doctor and Taemin as a nurse! Jonghyun was surprised to see them all but they told him that they have a practical job there before they will graduate. Jonghyun smiled, but he was soon under reassuring and the surgery started.

In the half there was knocking on the door and inside stepped Jinki wearing green doctor’s clothes and mask as well.

“Yeobo! Honey! Oh my god… our baby…” he was almost crying, but he crouched down next to Jonghyun and held his hand tightly.

“Jinki…” Jonghyun smiled and they looked lovingly into each other’s eyes.

“I love you…” Jinki Hyun’s cheeks and loud crying was heard.

“It is very nice boy, he has four kilos and fifty two centimetres,” the nurse informed them and took care of baby.

Jinki was too much happy father.

“How we should name him?” the nurse smiled.

“Jinhyun,” Jonghyun and Jinki said in unison and smiled happily and adoringly into each other eyes.

The nurse nodded smiling and gave the baby to Jonghyun.

“Welcome here, my little one, you are finally not going to steal my food and we can finally see you,” Hyun smiled happily and Jinki laughed.

“Ah, stop blaming him, you are always eating too much,” Jinki chuckled, but nurses took Jonghyun to his room with Jinhyun.

Jinki sat on the bed and kissed Jjong. Hyun smiled and blushed but he took Jinhyun into his arms and fed the baby with milk from bottle.

“I met Minho, Taemin and Kibum… remember that three boys who wanted me?” Jonghyun chuckled.

“Really? What are they doing here?” Jinki smiled.

“Kibum is a doctor, Taemin a nurse and Minho a rescue worker… they are still in school, but I think they can do well… Minho was with me when they took me to the hospital,” Hyun smiled and kissed Jinhyun.

Jinki pouted and kissed Jinhyun too.

“Oh… sorry… I forgot how much my baby can get jealous,” Jonghyun laughed and kissed Jinki deeply.

“Yeah… yeah… you should know that, I can be easily jealous because my husband is too much handsome and awesome so others want him so badly,” Jinki smirked.

“But you wouldn’t be with me if I wasn’t this nice,” Jjong pouted and before Jinki could answer, Jinhyun had another idea.

He started crying. Well, he wanted some attention too. Jongyhun chuckled and kissed the baby’s cheeks.

“It’s alright, sweetie, we are just playing around, your appas love playing,” Jonghyun grinned.

“Ah, Jjong, don’t be ert around our baby,” Jinki sighed, but laughed.

“But… I am not,” Jjong pouted and kissed the baby.

“Sure baby, you are not,” Jinki chuckled to himself and connected their lips.

“Thank you so much my love, for everything,” he whispered, hugged Jonghyun and Jinhyun tightly and relaxed.

He finally had his complete family.