9th April ~ No Other / JongHee

30 Days of Hyunnie

No-Other

I passed my test ♥ I should start writing my two essay, I have time till 31st May, uhm... So I think May will be hiatus of this account till June, I will do my best ^^

(Omg I made it too long... How it came xD I am now feeling bad for other one-shots... sorryy~


Heechul was sitting by his counter in the town library. He sighed but looked at his letter. He just lost his lover. Not that he is in the another world, that he died… no. He just moved to Italy and said that they should end up their relationship. He sighed for the second time of this day and looked at the door which was opened now and inside stepped brown-haired with blond ombre young man with high’s school uniform which was just across the road.

“Good afternoon,” he smiled shyly at Heechul who blinked but smiled.

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” Heechul smiled kindly.

“I… I have one book for reading… can you please help me?” he blinked and gave to Heechul a paper of the title of book.

“Ah… sure, I know, come with me please,” Heechul put his letter down and walked to one aisle between bookshelf.

“So… Oliver Twist… right? Okay… let’s look for it…” Chul smiled and moved his glasses on his nose a bit up but traced with his finger few of book till he found what he needed.

“Here is it,” Heechul smiled and took the book out when he gave it to the boy.

“Here you are, do you want to work on it here or take it home?” Hee smiled.

“Can I do it here… please?” the blond boy bit his lip and looked down.

Heechul blinked but smiled warmly and nodded. “Sure, you can, this is public library, sit down at the table and do what you need… do you want a pen?” Heechul smiled.

“No… thank you very much,” the boy smiled a bit.

“You’re welcome, enjoy the book,” Heechul smiled and walked to his counter again where he sat down.

The boy was looking at him for a while, but then he sat down on the chair, put his book on the table and opened it carefully as he didn't want to tear up pages of book. Heechul watched him for a while and smiled for himself. He had to admit that the younger boy was cute and looking like puppy. Heechul sighed and looked again at his letter. Why did he care about it still? He could easily drop that ting letter in some trash can and be happy.

Heechul took his book and read it. His shift today was calm and without problem. That boy was just maybe third customer. He didn’t count customers, but today was really awful day. Heechul smiled and stopped when he heard throat clearing. He looked up and beside the counter stood that boy.

“I-I am sorry for interrupting, but can I give you back that book? I don’t know how it is going here,” he smiled shyly.

“Oh, yes, sure, I will put it back, did you read well?” Hee smiled and boy nodded.

Suddenly there was a ringtone and it startled young boy a little bit. It was just Heechul’s phone. Boy shivered and put the book on the counter. It surprised Heechul. What it was?

“Hey, it’s just my phone, don’t worry,” he blinked confusedly and took out his phone, when he turned it off.

“I-I… s-sorry,” the boy blinked.

“It’s alright… did you enjoy the book?” Heechul smiled kindly as boy looked more stressed now.

“Y-yes… thank you, sir… have a nice day,” he bowed and walked out from the library.

Heechul was following his back with eyes and frowned a bit in frustration. He looked at his phone, the caller was his good friend, but then he looked again at the door.

“What for God’s sake this was? He just came, looked innocently and shy and when there was my ringtone he just got scared and walked away?” Heechul asked himself, sighed and shook his head.

He was taken back to his work. He needed to put some books where it belongs. Some few customers came in and booked some books and also borrowed. It was long day and Heechul was glad when he could close the library and walked slowly to his house. On his way home he bought something in the grocery store so he would make something for dinner.

When he walked among skyscrapers, he suddenly heard screaming, yelling and crying sounds. He frowned and looked around himself. What in the hell it was? He thought and his hand rested on his phone as if it would help him.

“You little piece of ! She left me because of you!”

“A-ap-ppa… i-t-t is n-not my… mistake…”

“So does that mean that it is my mistake?! How dare you! You are just same like your mother!”

Heechul stopped and bit his lip. That voice… it was familiar to him. He made his steps faster.

He didn’t like it. That yelling.

“N-no…b-but… please…”

“Go away from my home and never come back!” last growl came and Heechul caught the young boy by his waist before he could fall down on the pavement.

“Hey, buddy, are you alright?” Heechul asked and noticed that it was that boy from the library who read Oliver Twist!

The boy couldn’t answer him. He was crying hard. Beside him was big bag, looked like suitcase. Heechul blinked and hugged the boy tightly. He didn’t know what to do.

“Shsh, I am not going to hurt you… I will call my friend, alright? But stop crying please,” Hee smiled and cupped boy’s cheeks.

The boy chuckled sobbing and sniffing. Hee wiped his face with his sleeve, but took his phone and called his best friend.

“Finally hyung! What did take you too long to call your precious dongsaeng?” happy voice greeted him.

“Donghae, can you come for me? Something happened, I will explain it later,” he sighed.

“W-what?! Are you hurt? Hyung!” Donghae asked worried.

“No, don’t worry, I am fine, but please come to…” Heechul looked around himself and spelled the street and more description of where he was.

Then he turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. The boy in his embrace was still shivering. But he wasn’t crying that much like before.

“Y-you… d-don’t… h-h-ave to…” the boy stammered.

“But I want to help you, it is not good to be on the street during whole night, you have school tomorrow, don’t you?” Hee smiled and ruffled boy’s hair.

“W-why, you didn’t know me,” the boy looked at Hee’s eyes with his puffy red one.

“Because I don’t want to let young man be on the street,” Heechul smiled and looked at a car which stopped in front of them.

Tall man stepped outside and smiled, but confusedly looked at Hee and then at the boy. But Heechul pointed at the suitcase and the man understood to his friend. He put the suitcase into the trunk and Heechul got into the backseats with the boy in his arms. The boy hid in his embrace and shivered a bit.

The way to Hee’s house was quiet and long. The boy fell asleep and didn’t move any inch of Hee’s  embrace. Heechul sighed and looked at Donghae.

“I was walking back home, I wanted to take the bus later, but then I was witness… Father of this boy was probably drunk or I really don’t have any idea… he just threw him out with his suitcase and the boy was crying…” Heechul said shortly and Donghae widened his eyes.

“It’s too much horrible… do you know him more?” Donghae asked.

“He is studying in the high school in front of the library,” Heechul nodded smiling.

“So you have already met him,” Hae chuckled.

“Well yes… today I saw him for the first time… when you called he got startled and put his hand on his phone I think… but really, he was too much scared, he was shy all the time…” Heechul sighed and shook his head.

“Can I help you with him more?” Hae asked smiling.

“Just help me to the house… I have that guest room, cousin is in America, so better,” Heechul chuckled.

“Oh, I wanted to ask, how is it with Taemin? Is everything okay in America?” Hae smiled and parked the car in front of Hee’s house.

“Yes, he loves it there, he sent me postcard, he is too much excited of everything that he can’t just send it through the kakaotalk, no, he is using old method,” Heechul chuckled.

“Ah, he is so much excited,” Hae chuckled but took of his seatbelt, got out and opened the door for Hee.

Heechul thanked and slowly got out from the car with the boy in his arms. Donghae closed the door, took the suitcase, locked his car and walked with Hee to the house when he helped him with unlocking it and Hee carried the boy into the guest room where he lay him down and carefully took off his sweatshirt, shoes and he gasped.

“Is this… real?” Donghae bit his lip as he stared at big bruise, which was just on boy’s tummy, there was also trace of cut from the knife and boy’s hands were covered in some bruises as well.

“Do you think… that he made it by himself?” Donghae continued asking and biting his lip.

“I don’t think so… he won’t do that… I think… when you look at that bruises… it can’t be made by himself… it was his father…” Heechul shook his head.

“It couldn’t be father, hyung, it was beast which did this to him,” Donghae shook his head.

“Yes…” Heechul whispered and walked for the first-aid-kid and helped with Donghae to wounds heal better.

They put the suitcase under the window and walked out. Heechul quietly closed the door and looked at Donghae.

“Thank you for helping me… and sorry that this was too much rush, I didn’t know what should I do,” Heechul sighed.

“You did what you should, hyungie, you are good man, the boy will be grateful,” Donghae smiled and hugged him.

“I guess I will tell Jungsu hyung that I am not going to the work tomorrow and the boy should stay home as well, it would be better,” Heechul smiled. “We should make some decision… and I am not sure who I should call,” he added sighing.

“My boyfriend is lawyer, he will help you,” Donghae smiled and covered his mouth.

“Ouch, I wanted to make a surprise for you!” Hae chuckled.

“Ya! How dare you to hide it from me?!” Heechul pouted and Donghae chuckled.

“Alright, I am going and I will tell my boyfriend that he would have a job, have a nice night!” Donghae smiled widely and was away before Heechul could have ask anything!

Heechul sighed and shook his head. He put the groceries where it belonged and made dinner for himself. Then he washed, talked with Jungsu and finally he could sleep.

In the morning Heechul woke up at six o’clock, it was his habit, so he didn’t even have the alarm clock. He dressed himself, washed his face, brushed his teeth. Then he walked to the guest’s room and peeked inside. The boy was already siting on the bed, his knees and thighs pressed closer to him as he was hugging them tightly. His eyes were shining in fear and he looked around.

“Hey, buddy, good morning, how are you feeling?” Heechul smiled kindly and warmly, but still it started the boy who quickly covered himself with the blanket.

“W-where I am?” Heechul heard whispering.

“In my house as I promised you that I will take care about you,” Heechul smiled and walked to the boy when he sat down on the bed.

“I won’t hurt you, I promise… I… took care of some of your bruises… what is your name? I am Kim Heechul, I am twenty four years old,” Hee smiled and the boy sniffed but slowly showed himself, hugged his knees again and shivered.

“I… I am Kim Jonghyun… I am in my last grade of high school…” he whispered.

“Oh, you have before your exam! Okay, so Jonghyun, nice to meet you, can I call you Jongie?” Heechul smiled.

“Y-yes… sir…” he whispered.

“Hey, I am not sir, just call me hyung, I am not that old,” Heechul chuckled and Jjong nodded.

“I will make you breakfast, what would you like to eat? I have almost everything, oh and you aren’t going to school, do you have friends?” Heechul asked and Jjong widened his eyes.

“I… never had breakfast in the morning… uhm… o-okay… I’ll call my… friend… what should I say to him?” Hyun blinked.

“That he can come here if he wants,” Heechul smiled and wrote down the address when he went to the kitchen and prepared eggs and chicken sandwiches for the breakfast.

After a while Jonghyun came into the kitchen and Hee showed him the table and the boy sat down blinking and biting his lip.

“Uhm… Jinki will come over later,” Hyun said shyly.

“Good…” Heechul smiled and gave Jonghyun two plates and also a glass of juice.

“T-thank you,” Jjong widened his eyes.

“You are welcome, eat well,” Heechul smiled, sat down as well and began eat and Jonghyun as well when he wished for good meal.

They ate quietly, but comfortably. Then Heechul washed the dishes though he rejected Hyun’s offer that he will help him. Heechul sent Jonghyun to the bathroom and cleaned a bit in the kitchen. Then he made two cups of hot chocolate and sat with it in the living room. After a while Jonghyun came and sat in front of Heechul, he was wearing black jeans and blue T-Shirt.

“Take the chocolate… can you say me what did happen yesterday?” Heechul smiled, Jonghyun bit his lip, drank chocolate and lowered his head down.

“My mum… passed when I was five years old… father started drinking… flirting with others… he had girlfriend… she was nice but she left him… because of his attitude… and he… he just… blamed me… yesterday…” Jjong sobbed.

Heechul stood up and kneeled down in front of Jonghyun when he took his hands.

“Shsh… did he do these bruises to you?” Heechul asked and Jonghyun shivered, sobbed, but nodded.

“Sometimes… when he was… angry… once it was from the bottle…” he shivered more.

“Hyunnie…” Heechul widened his eyes but hugged the younger more tightly.

Jonghyun hugged Heechul tightly back and almost hid in his embrace.

“I won’t let you go… you are staying with me and I am going to deal with that beast,” Heechul almost growled.

“N-no… hyung… he can hurt you,” Jonghyun shivered more.

“No one can hurt the Diva like me! I will protect you, you have the future, he doesn’t… let’s do it together, okay? Let’s live the future together, you don’t have to pay me anything, I always wanted a small brother,” Heechul smiled.

Jonghyun started crying. From the love which Heechul showed him. But, do you think that they ended like Brother and Brother? Nah, don’t think like that… Heechul maybe was now still after strong heartbreaking, but when Jjong entered the college and was in his second year, he confessed to Heechul!

Yaaayy!