27th April ~ The Truth

30 Days of Hyunnie

The-truth

Here you go I promised longer JongYu one shot :3 Hehe, I hope that you will enjoy it!

The next JongYu for this month will be on 30th! ^^

Last 3 days... it flies too quickly

ENJOY!


Jonghyun rode his horse closer to their town. His fellows soldiers were almost tired, but they were still fully concerned as they needed to protect their prince.

"My prince," the general led his horse on the right side.

"Minho?" Jonghyun smiled and looked at his general.

"Don't you think that it is weird when there aren't people around? Always when we are back from the long travel, there are people..." Minho blinked.

"Well... I have to agree with you, it's weird," Jonghyun nodded and looked around himself.

Horses snorted and made nicker. Soon they passed the town's gate and the guards saluted to their prince.

"It's really weird that there is no one..." Minho shook his head when Jonghyun raised his hand and horses were stopped by their riders.

"Can you hear it?" Jonghyun said frowning.

"What my prince?" Minho looked at his prince but then he heard it.

From the square sounded some noise. Shouts and king's voice.

"Follow me!" Jonghyun whistled and urged his horse to gallop.

His horse snorted but ran toward the square. Jonghyun's small battalion, which counted ten soldiers and the general, followed their prince. They arrived on time. There were two podiums. On the one were wounded men with handcuffs and rope around their neck. They were five. The king was on the second podium. The attention the newcomers.

"Prince Jonghyun!" People shouted and bowed to their prince deeply.

"Son..." the king stood up and looked at him.

"You are here sooner than I thought," he shook his head.

"Father... what are you doing here? What’s going on?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and came closer with his horse to the men behind who stood executioner.

"Just doing my duty... these men are pirates... let me do my job..." The king frowned a bit.

"Pirates? Dad... this is my duty... not yours... this is my business..." Jonghyun sighed and looked at the direction of five men.

"I'm the crown prince, I already took almost every part of your duties, father," Jonghyun said seriously and got down from his black stallion.

"When you're not here, I am the king... this was my decision... you should follow what I did..." the king raised his hand and to Jjong walked few soldiers.

"Dad... I want to hear them out... who did tell you that they are pirates?" Jonghyun frowned and pulled out his sword which made the soldiers took step back and Minho with other soldiers walked behind the back of their prince.

“It’s not your business, prince, don’t betray your king, show me your respect…” the king became angrier.

“Your Highness… I have in law here… I got rights from you… you signed it up for me… Yours duties are only two… When I am away, you should only look after the kingdom and let me know, if something did happen… You didn’t tell me anything about these men… let me do my job!” Jonghyun raised his voice and turned to the king.

“It’s not your business… guard!” the king shouted.

“You forget something, your Highness… though I still didn’t have coronation, I have general… General Choi, lead your men,” Jonghyun looked at his general who saluted.

“As you wish, my prince!” he bowed and looked at the guards.

“Capture the King, he is going to have the home’s prison…” Minho nodded.

“W-what?!” the king shouted as the guards were walking to him.

People widened their eyes in disbelief. Jonghyun sighed and looked at five men. He jumped on the podium and sent the executioner away. Then he untied the men a gestured to his guards.

“Siwon, Kangin, Jungsu, Eunhyuk, Donghae!” Jonghyun called his men and they came bowing to their prince.

“Take them to the castle… wait for me in the drawing room… I want to know everything from them,” Jjong nodded when his men bowed nodding.

“As you wish, our prince!” they saluted and led men to the castle.

Jonghyun took breath and turned to his people around him who were watching him and others confusedly.

“I want you to go home now… forget about this… please… Take rest, take care of your children with love… do you’re the best work on your fields and home…” Jonghyun smiled when people bowed but walked away.

They noticed that Jonghyun is a bit exhausted and they didn’t want to make their prince pissed, they loved him at all. Jonghyun sighed and turned when he took his stallion’s reins and walked to the stable. Minho was again by his side with his white stallion.

“It’s getting worst…” Minho whispered.

“Yes… it’s… I know that he wants to take the best care of the kingdom… but he is too much easily getting under someone’s manipulation…” Jonghyun sighed and shook his head.

“My prince… I suppose… we should make your coronation as soon as it is possible…” Minho bit his lip.

“I know Minho… I know… but how we can make it soon… I have still my duties to do… and I don’t have someone to be with,” he bit his lip and shook his head.

“And that is hard…” Minho whispered when Jonghyun sighed and nodded.

“Well… I should be punished for being bad child to my father…” Jonghyun shrugged and shook his head.

“No, my prince… that’s not your mistake… you are good kid to him,” Minho smiled when Jjong looked at him and squeezed his shoulder.

“You know… I said you… when we are alone, you don’t have to be so much formal toward me,” he smiled.

“I just got used to… My… Jonghyun hyung… we didn’t spend the time alone as we did in the past,” Minho blinked.

“I know… I became somehow needed in the kingdom,” Jjong sighed.

“Because your father got seriously ill… and his brain can’t work normally… uhm… I am sorry…” Minho lowered his head when they walked to Jonghyun’s room.

“You don’t have to be, Minho… it is true… unfortunately,” Jonghyun sighed and walked into his cloakroom and wore on his better prince’s clothes.

He also took his crown and walked out from the room when Minho smiled at his friend and they walked to the drawing room.

“What are you planning to do, Hyun?” Minho asked quietly and smiled.

“Hear them out and make better decision what we should do,” Hyun smiled and opened the door to the room.

“That’s why you should be the king…” Minho whispered but entered the room behind him.

Inside the room were on their knees five men, behind them stood guards who bowed to newcomers.

“Your majesty,” they smiled.

Jonghyun smiled and nodded, but he walked to his small throne where he sat down and looked at five men.

“Introduce yourself… one by one… first you, long haired one…” Jonghyun smiled and nodded at his guards who took steps back.

“Y-your majesty… I’m Kim Heechul… I’m my… lord’s stabler…” the black-haired man lowered his head.

“Alright… thank you… who is your lord?” Jonghyun asked.

“Me…” the brown-haired man raised his head and looked at Jonghyun when the guard came closer to make him bowing, but Jonghyun raised his hand and also eyebrows.

“You’re the lord? Introduce yourself then and explain me, why are you here…” Jonghyun said.

“I would like to, your majesty, but I want to ask you for taking care of my brother, my stabler, my advisor and my friend…” the lord lowered his head.

“Well, right, you are not in good state… General, take care of them please and then make the room in north chambers for them… tell it to our servants…” Jonghyun looked at his guards.

“Should I let someone to stay here?” Minho smiled.

“No,” Jonghyun shook his head when Minho blinked, but nodded, bowed and with others he walked away.

“Stand up and take a seat,” Jonghyun smiled when the lord stood up, bowed and took his seat when he hissed a bit.

“Were you beaten hard?” Jonghyun asked.

“A bit… your majesty…” he sighed.

“I am sorry for that… so now, talk please,” Jjong nodded.

“I am Lee Jinki, the lord of the Alcontar… the north part of the kingdom, your majesty… Our province has bad relationship with the neighbour Martion… the lord of this province sent his three men to kidnap us… I was at that time with my brother Taemin, friend Kibum, my stabler Heechul and my advisor Ryeowook…” Jinki sighed.

“You don’t have your guards?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows.

“I have… but we were on a walk and now though my men are surely looking for me… they are maybe under power of that bastard…” Jinki bit his lip. “I am sorry, your majesty,” he lowered his head.

“So… someone wanted to have power…” Jjong growled softly and stood up when Jinki stood up as well.

“Sit… I have to think about it… they tied you and took you here?” Jonghyun asked and began walking over the whole room.

“Yes… they also gave us these clothes against our will… but we couldn’t fight against it… they… they wanted to kill my brother…” Jinki lowered his head as he sat down.

“What… fine… so I can imagine what happened next… they said to my father that they caught you when you robbed some village, right?” Jonghyun growled and stood in front of map when he looked at it.

“Yes… that is right… my prince…” Jinki nodded. “We were beaten hard and they didn’t believe us… the King seemed to be not in his mind…” he shook his head.

“Actually… the King can’t think properly… when he was on the visit of his brother’s kingdom… he got some bad illness which caused that his brain became destroyed…” Jonghyun sat back on his throne and looked out from the window.

“He is not the same man as he was… because of that he made quick decision about making me almost the king… but he still didn’t want to give me his crown till he was still in good state… but as you could see now… he can get easily under any manipulation… I think that lord of Martion knows about it… though only people from the council know about it… we have traitor… and I know who… one of the members from the council is from Martion…” Jonghyun frowned and sighed.

“I am sorry for hearing it… my prince…” Jinki blinked and watched as prince’s eyes teared up a bit.

He always adored this young prince. He knew that he would be the best king which their kingdom needs.

“It’s okay… well… I am sorry, lord Jinki, I will help you and you can get the power over Martion province,” Jonghyun smiled and looked at Jinki who gasped but bowed.

“You don’t have to, your majesty,” he blinked.

“But I want to, besides, your brother is already adult, isn’t he? He can take care or Martion,” Jjong smiled.

“He is nineteen, my prince,” Jinki blinked.

“Well, the best age then… come on, you should get the cure too… and chambers would be next to mine, if you don’t mind,” Jjong looked at Jinki who shook his head.

“I don’t mind it, my prince… thank you for your early arriving…” Jinki bowed and stood up.

“Well, I am glad that we could make it on the time… let’s go, the castle is here for you only… be like home,” Jonghyun stood up and smiled when Jinki bowed again and they walked out.

Jonghyun then apologized to others and talked to his guards and Minho and servants as well. He then excused himself when he took his nap time in his chamber.

Their dinner was taking place in the dinning room where should eat only Jonghyun and Jinki with his friend, brother, advisor and stabler. Also Minho came here and smiled at his friend. The dinner was served and Jjong looked at their guests.

“Eat well, please… Tomorrow we will guard you to your home and make an order there,” Jonghyun smiled and began eating.

“We are really thankful to you, your Highness,” Ryeowook blinked.

“I am still the prince, sir Kim,” Jonghyun smiled and drank his water.

“It doesn’t matter,” Wook smiled and shook his head.

Jonghyun thanked and smiled when they ate at comfortable silence and also talked a bit. After the dinner, they said their goodbyes and walked to their chambers. Jonghyun walked to his office and made some of his hard work. He hated it, but he should get used to it because he was going to be the king at all.

After two hours he walked out and took his way to the royal garden. He walked over the nice flowers through the stoned path. He stopped by the fountain and sat on it when his hand was swirling the water and small fish wanted to eat his finger.

“Ya, I am not your meat,” Jonghyun laughed but watched as the fish became friendly with his finger.

After a while he heard some footsteps. Jonghyun stiffened a bit and his hand was suddenly on his sword. Then he looked at the direction from where the steps were coming.

“Oh… my prince… I am sorry…”

It was Jinki. He bowed and took step back.

“My lord… come closer… don’t be sorry,” Jonghyun smiled. “I always take walks here… it is nice here, isn’t it?” Jjong smiled.

“It’s precious here, my prince… something for someone who wants to hide before others…” Jinki smiled.

“It’s true… Were you here?” Jonghyun asked and stretched a bit.

“I was when I was a child and my father took me here… you were three years old, my prince,” Jinki smiled and lowered his head with a smile.

“Oh, really? Ah… why didn’t you come again?” Jonghyun blinked.

“Well my prince, you know… my father never wanted to make some friendship with royals… thought you are really nice and kind man… I saw you many times when you travelled or when I was somewhere where you were too… Our people adore you because you made others happy… you help children without home… you help poor people…” Jinki smiled.

“It was my dream… help to people… I hope that they will hep me one day too… that they will understand to me…” Jonghyun sighed and looked at the water in the fountain.

“Uhm… I am sorry about asking you, my prince… but once I heard some rumours…” Jinki lowered his head when Jonghyun looked at him.

“Which rumours, my lord?” Jonghyun titled his head and watched the man closer.

He could see his adam’s apple, his eyes, his cheeks, chest… he was very good built man, he could imagine them be… He shouted at himself in his mind. The love? No…

“Won’t you get mad, my prince?” Jinki bit his lip.

“I won’t, just spill it out,” Jonghyun nodded.

“I heard that… you were in relationship with your cousin…” Jinki uncomfortably shivered.

“Oh… well… I can’t get mad at you when it is the truth… I was in love with my cousin Jongwoon… but our fathers made us be apart… so our love wasn’t accepted…” Jonghyun sighed. “I am not good son, I am not… I should be somewhere else… I can’t be good king,” he shivered and his eyes were tearing up.

“M-my prince… I’m so sorry…” Jinki bit his lip and carefully hugged the prince when he accepted the hug tightly and hid his head into his shoulder.

“It shouldn’t be the secret… but it’s better… sometimes…” Jonghyun shivered.

“You know… my prince… I adore you… I love your heart which is strong… your heart is the strongest which I ever had seen…” Jinki whispered and the prince’s back.

“W-what are you saying… you… no… you just feel the pity… like everyone…” Jonghyun stammered.

“My prince… I watched your ways of life… can I please somehow show you that I am thinking straight?” Jinki blinked.

“If you think straight… you can’t help me,” Jonghyun whispered jokingly.

“You got me, my prince…” Jinki laughed.

“Can we go in my chambers?” Jonghyun asked.

“Uhm… are you sure?” Jinki blinked.

“Yes, I want you in my chambers now… anyway, you made the prince cry, you should receive some punishment,” Jonghyun smirked.

“Oh no… my prince turned into big beast…” Jinki laughed.

“But… I have to admit, that you are nice and kind too… I heard that people in your province are living nicely,” Jonghyun smiled.

“I do my best…” Jinki smiled.

“I will send my men there tomorrow… and we can follow them, alright?” Jonghyun smiled.

“Yes, my prince,” Jinki smiled and walked with the prince into his chamber.

“You know, you should call me by my right name,” Jonghyun smiled and looked at Jinki’s beautiful eyes.

“No, my prince, I want to call you by this, because I want to show you how much precious you are for me,” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun sighed, but they entered the royal prince’s chamber and Jjong led Jinki to his bed.

“You really should get your punishment,” Jonghyun winked and Jinki chuckled, but he lay down and looked at Jonghyun.

“Well, then come on, my prince,” Jinki giggled and Jonghyun pouted, but he took of his few clothes, ended only in his night dress and crawled over Jinki.

“You are so nice, my prince,” Jinki smiled.

“Only for you,” Jjong smiled and took of Jinki’s clothes. “But you know, you are bad boy when you leave on your clothes,” he added smirking.

“Well, I wanted to get undressed by your pretty hands, my Prince,” Jinki smirked.

“Mh, such a bad boy, huh? And you want to be my husband? Bad… I should give you a lesson or two…” Jonghyun giggled.

“My prince… will you let me to take care of you?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun’s cheeks.

“I won’t have anything against it, just be with me… please…” Jonghyun smiled, lay down beside Jinki and hugged him tightly.

“I will stay with you… I promise… I never regret the time when I fell into the love with you,” he whispered.

“Did you?” Jonghyun blinked surprisingly.

“Yeah… and I know that I have to make you fallen for me now,” Jinki looked at Jonghyun who chuckled.

“Well, I think… it will be soon… my lord… because you are so soft and kind… someone who I wanted to get to know…” Jjong whispered and Jinki breathed out happily and connected their lips.

They were cuddling and saying soft words to each other till they didn’t fall asleep. The next day was the big day when two provinces became one big, but it was under power of the main town because the lord of that should become soon the Prince.

Jonghyun got his coronation in a month and he sent his dad to the mountains where the best physicians were. He and Jinki lived nicely and were the best king and prince for their people.