26th April ~ The duty of love / JongKey

30 Days of Hyunnie

 


Jonghyun was standing by the school gate and looking at the direction of the school entrance. Then he looked at his watch and sighed.

“Be quickly,” he mouthed and shook his head when finally the bell rang and from the building stepped out the blond boy.

“Hyunnie!” he smiled and hugged Jjong tightly who returned the hug and smiled a bit.

“Hey Kibum, how was your day?” Hyun smiled and interweaved their fingers together.

“Long and awful, I am glad that I can see you…” he blushed and Jjong chuckled but looked around himself and opened the car’s door for Kibum.

“Get in,” he smiled when Kibum did as he was told and wore the seatbelt.

Jjong got on his seat and put on his seatbelt as well when he started the car.

“Where are we going, babe?” Kibum asked shyly.

“Just… somewhere…” Jjong smiled and shrugged.

They went far and far away. It was till the sunset was and Jjong stopped the car by the beautiful waterfalls. He then helped Kibum out and put the picnic blanket on the meadow when they sat down and ate.

“This is beautiful date…” Kibum smiled shyly.

“It’s our anniversary…” Jonghyun said sighing a bit.

Kibum widened his eyes and bit his lip. He trembled a bit and lowered his head.

“B-babe… I’m… s-sorry…” He stammered and gently hugged Jjong. “I had exams and…”

“I know… nevermind, next year you will remember…” Hyun smiled and kissed him.

“I won’t ever forget again…” Kibum whispered and deeply kissed Jjong.

“You shouldn’t forget again…” Jjong whispered and got on the top of Kibum.

They were nice couple which live forever.