Chapter 7

B.A.P's Block

Hey I know It's Past The day love LUV~ but I might add something later in the story yeah~? Well it is a story not reality. Duh~


 

YoungJae's POV:

We were all waiting in the family room(?), waiting for the doctor to be done with U Kwon. I hope He's going to be okay.

The doctor finally came out. I felt like it took an eternity. I know I'm exaggerating, but I'm worried okay.

"Guardian of Kim Yu Kwon?" The doctor asked.

Manager hyung #1 stood up. "Ne. I'm his guardian for the moment." He answered.

"Ne. Well, every things going to be fine. He has a few scratches and bruises, nothing major.  Although, his right ankle is kind of swollen. He must has put too pressure on his already sprained ankle." The doctor nodded while checking his clip board.

"So you're saying his ankle was already sprained?" I asked, feeling slightly guilty. "Ne." He answered shortly

"Well, if you excuse me." He bowed an left. "He's in a rush." I heard  Himchan mutter when he was out of hearing range.

I shook my head.

"Well, I'll go get some drinks. Any requests?" JiHoon asked.

We gave him the requests and enter the room once he left.

Pyo's POV:

I walked away to get the refreshments. When I got to the vending machine I started buying the drinks.

12 people is a lot~.

While I was started getting the drinks, I thought about Kwonie. Relief washed over me once again and I felt tears finally falling out of my eyes. Finally my tears decided to come out an show themselves.

I Rested my head against the machine while my tears continued to fall. I chuckled at myself. I bet people are looking at me weirdly, but I didn't care right now.

I turned and and faced the ceiling, my head still on the machine. *sign*

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked.

I turned and my eyes went wide. TOP! OMFG! skjdasdkhasdhaskdhas

My mind went blank for a few seconds. I finally came to my senses.

I quickly wiped my tears and answered. "Ah. Ne." I said quickly bowed and turned around to leave. OMFG. He saw me crying. Not a good first Impression.

But before I could leave I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn around and looked at our connection. He quickly let go when he noticed the awkward atmosphere.

"Sorry~" he said shyly. Why did he get shy all of a sudden.

"Oh. It's okay." I said quietly, with my own deep voice.

I felt my cheeks turn a little warmer than usually.

"You were getting drinks from the vending machine?"

"Ne." I answered shortly. He motion for me to continue. "You were here first." He said. I nodded and continued.

When I finally got all 12 of certain kinds of drinks I got up and turned around. I was surprised that he was still present and almost fell backwards hitting the vending machine if he didn't catch me.

"Sorry" I said when he helped me stand up straighter and let me go.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm the one who surprised you."

"mmm." I didn't know what to answer so I crouch down to collect the drinks.

"Here let me help you." He said.

"Ani. I can do it myself." I said an looked at him. His face was not nearly an inch from mine.

He turned and our lips brushed against each other slightly. We stayed like that for a few moments, staring into each others eyes.

I was the one to turn away first. My cheeks were HEATED!

"Let me help you. This is too much for one to be carrying alone." He said. At the corner of my eyes, I saw his cheeks are a light pink color too. Blushing?!

"mmm." I answer shortly.

We both walked back to U Kwon's room, in silence, as our arms keeps brushing onto one another. Neither of us tried to move away.

YoungJae's POV:

When we walked in I saw U Kwon awake, staring at the ceiling. His eyes looked distant.

"U Kwon?" I asked. Right now all I could notice was him. He turned around and his face brighten up.

I Thought he was going to call for me but I was wrong. "Minhyuk!" Minhyuk rushed past me and hugged U Kwon.

"U Kwon! You freaken Bastard! You know how worried I was!" He said in a loud voice. There was a slight pain in my chest. I should be mad that he cursed but I still felt guilty.

"Yah! Don't hog him!" I heard Zico Shout. He ran and pulled Minhyuk away. "Did you know Minhyuk went crazy when he saw those Girls kicking you!" he said in a loud voice.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Did you see yourself?" Minhyuk said.

"Yeah. I look handsome." Zico replied.

I saw U Kwon's expression darken when the girls were mentioned.

Everyone was busied them self with the scene in front of them, some sitting down to watch the show.

I walked up to him. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

He looked up at me. "What for?" He asked in confusion.

"Your ankle." I said with guilt. I felt tears building up in my eyes.

He smiled. " It's Okay." He answered shortly. I shook my head in disagreement, looking down.

"It's Okay, I'm okay." He tried to comfort me once he saw the tears in my eyes. What we didn't notice was that everyone had their eyes on us now.

I looked up at him. He gave me a small smile. I could tell that he wasn't. His eyes says it all. "Really I'm Fine." He tried to confirm.

"STOP SAYING THAT!" I shouted at him. He seemed surprised by my out burst. "huh?"

"Stop saying that when you're not." I said softly. I looked into his eyes knowingly. "What are you talking about?" He said with a fake laugh, trying to lighten the situation.

"If you want to cry, then cry." I said in a small whisper. I saw his eyes get teary once i hit the spot.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks. His lips were quivering a little, as he looked down.

I went and hugged him tightly.

Jaehyo's POV:

I was watching the scene in front of me when I heard U Kwon saying something to someone. Everyone had their eyes towards their direction now.

I was also surprised by YoungJae's Outburst. YoungJae was crying, I could see.

He whispered something. I was surprised by what he said. Even though it was a whisper it could be clearly heard his this room, since there was dead silence.

Then I saw U Kwon having tears spilling out of his eyes. This is the first time I ever saw him cry. I felt tears in my eyes as well.

YoungJae went and hugged him tightly, I saw U Kwon returning the hug tightly as well.

"I was so scared." U Kwon finally said into the hug. You could tell he was still crying. "I thought no one was going to save me..." He started to sob once again.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped them away and looked up at the ceiling sniffing.

"Everythings okay now. I'm Here for you...." YoungJae finally said. U Kwon nodded into the hug.

The door open and the moment was over.

" OMFG! IT'S TOP!" I heard  Bang, Zico, and Zelo yell.

"HYUNG!" It was no other than Young Jae who said this. "Watch Your language!"

I got up from my spot and walked towards the front of the group. I saw light pink blushes on both of their cheeks. They both looked at me and I raised and eye brow at them knowingly. Their cheeks just turned a deeper shade of pink.


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

So, How'd you like it?

Top's finally in the story~!

~ sorry i don't update yesterday, I slept during homework~

~ And I decided not to make the story with real time like most people. ~

¥ Comment and Subscribe! ¥