Chapter 9

B.A.P's Block

Bang POV:

I was watching an action movie in full blast. Have I ever told you I love Action Movies! Anyway's they're awesome!

Every time the best part came on I would shout out loud. Which was almost every moment....

You could say I was having the BEST time of my life right now.

Taeil's POV:

I was reading, or at least trying to read. But There is an idiot who kept's shouting every moment!  And it doesn't help that the idiot's TV is on Blast!

Take deep breaths' Taeil. Breath.

I got my ear bud's an my IPod. I Started playing some music to drown out the sounds. I went back to bed to red my book.

After a couple minutes, no not even a minute! More like 30 seconds. I put my book down to have a drink that was on my bed side table. And guess what! Don't answer because that was not in a form of a question!

When I reached over and put the freaken glass to my, cute, lips, and "BANG! WHOOOOO! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET ER! AHAHAHHAHAHA!"

I got so surprised that I droped the glass I was holding and it fell on to my lap, only to spill on me an fall to the ground, shattering.

AGH! kjajdsjdakasjdheiudhrtvn! I was boilling with anger!

Doesn't that idiot know that there are other people that live here too! Meaning Me! The others I think don't really care, but me. I had too be the unlucky one to had choosen a room near him.

I stormed my way to The room beside me and kocked loudly on the door. No One came to answer. Only the loud blasting of the volume could be heard. I opened the door harshly. I see YongGuk still yelling along with the TV.

I Stormed over to the TV and turned it off.

"YAH!"

~

HimChan's POV:

I slept for a half hour after the incident. I can't believe so much happened in one day. I rubbed my tired eyes and walked out of the room. I decided to go get some groceries for this mansion. We still need to eat you know.

I Walked to every room to ask if they needed anything.

I knocked on Taeil's room, only to get no answer. There was no one in the room when I opened it. I rubbed  my still tired eyes and I walked to the Yong Guk's room an knocked on the door. No one answered but I heard Yong Guk shout so I opened the  door only to meet with two wrestling guys on the floor. They started screaming at each other.

I Backed out of the room closing the door like I didn't see anything. I stretched and walked to Kyung's Door the was right across from mine. I knocked and he opened the door.

"What do you want." He asked in a bored and uncaring voice. I started getting nervous all of a sudden.

I felt a blush crawling up my neck. He signed an was about to close the door when I didn't answer. I stopped it quickly.

"What?" He asked in an impaient tone.

"I'm going to the market, do you need anything?" I tried to keep myself calm.

"Oh. I'll go too. I need some stuff anyways. Be down in a couple minutes." He said and shut the door.

"N-ne. Wait what?!" I said in a surprised tone but he already shut the door.

I signed and moved on to the next room.

I Knocked On Minhyuk's room. I opened it to see him opening his sleepy eyes.

"HimChan-shii?"

"Oh. Sorry to wake you. I'll Take my leave now." He went back to closing his eyes. He must be really tired. I closed the door and went to the next.

I knocked on U Kwon's room.

"Come in~" "Ne." I saw That YongJae was with him.

"Do you need something Himchan?" He said in an uncaring voice, almost similar to Kyung's.

"Yah! Be respectfull!" YoungJae said hitting U Kwon's head. U Kwon Pouted and rephased his question.

"Do you anything, HimChan ~ Hyung?" He rephased while giving me his smile.

"Oh. I was about to ask if you guys want anything since I'm goin' to the market." I said to them.

"Lollipops!" They both said at the same time in excitement.

They looked at each other then bursted out laughing.

I chuckled at their silliness.

When I was about to close the door U Kwon spoke.

"Hyung, Be Careful." Then Young Jae spoke. "Yeah. Be careful of the evil fans!"

"Ne." I then Walked to the next room, skipping Young Jae's. I softly knocked on Zelo's room and opened it to find it empty. I softly knocked on Zico's door. Mostly Because I'm kind of afriad of him....

I opened it just a bit to peek in. I Smiled at the scene. Awe so cute. so cute. All of a sudden Kyung Pop up behind me.

"Peeking are we?" He whispered making me jump in surprise. I close the door as softly as I can.

"Yah! You Scare me." I said Holding my chest.

He just chuckled and walked down to wait for me.

I Quickly asked the last four if they needed anything.

Jaehyo = nun

Daehyun = silent treatment

Pyo = a poster of TOP

I shut the door on him. Seriously this boy.

JongUp = sleeping

 

Room's (mostly Upstairs.) *Pretend the room's are the same size*
Bathroom Ji Hoon JongUp Jaehyo Zico UKwon Bathroom Minhyuk Kyung
Studio Stairs Prep room Daehyun Zelo YongJae Bang Taeil Himchan

 

Okay. I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out with Kyung. I Had a thin white V-neck sweater on and a black suit-like coat. I had dark jeans on and not thank god not skinnies! It wan't exactly baggy but my pants wasn't as tight like the one that Nonna pick out.

Kyung Had on a plain white T and regular dark jeans.

We headed to the market by foot. Our walk was in complete silence. It wasn't really the awkward type of silence though. It only took us a couple blocks. Our New home was the biggest one in the neighborhood!

When we got there:

"I'm going to the CD Shop" Kyung Said.

"Ne." I answered. "Wait. Buy Ji Hoon his TOP Poster." I told him. He rolled his eyes but agreed.

We headed our seperate ways. I Bought some ingredients and supplies we might need. I Also bought two packs of lollipops, also cute containers for the both of them to hold their lollipop's in. <3

 

(Pretend these are lollipop holders not gumballs)

I'll get the yellow one for YoungJae and the red one for U Kwon.

When I was done I went to find Kyung in the CD store. He was in the corner listening to some music.

I Looked around the shop and spoted some cool head phones. I Bought it and when to tell Kyung it was time to go.

We headed back, again not saying a word to one another. We spoted some baby fans on the path way we were going to use to get home and it seems like they spoted us too. The started running towards us while screaming my name.

"HIMCHAN OPPA!~"

"RUN!" I Shouted at Kyung. We started running the Opposite way of the screaming fans. The bags were getting kind of heavy but I still kept on going.

We finally lost them. Working out really helps in this kind of situation.

We were both panting hard when we reached an abandon park. Of couse it was almost Dark.

"How many Baby fans live in around this neighborhood?!" Kyung Panted.

We both sat down for a rest at on of the benches.

It was getting kind of cold since the sun was going down. I really took in my surrounding this time. My focus was really on the sun set.

I felt Kyung Shivering beside me. He got up quickly.

"Let quickly get back. Balli." He started walking away.

Kyung's POV:

I was staring at the Himchan Dude and couldn't pull my gaze away from him.He looked so...

I finally came to my senses and chills went down my spine. I Quickly got up.

" Let's quickly get back. Balli." I said and started walking.

I felt something warm draped around my shoulders. I looked at the coat then HimChan that walked in front of me. It was his coat.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked looking back.

My Heart started to beat in a fast motion. I felt a blush coming onto my cheeks. "mmm." I answered and followed behind.


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

Hey. And Update Finally right?

Anyways Comment and Subscribe!

~~~

Teaser:

"Hyung. What's This?" Ji Hoon held his hand up for the older to see

"Huh. Oh Tha- Ji Hoon!" Top shouted in surprise.

Ji Hoon Switched the item on and a vibrating noise can be heard.