Chapter 5

B.A.P's Block

U Kwon's POV:

"WAH! I'm so tried!" I Shouted and pop down on the couch.

"Seriously! You Just Carried One Box!" I Heard Min Hyuk Yell at me. The Quiet Guy's Exploding. Hehe.

"But Hyung I'm Tired!!!~" I whined.

"I Don't care! Go And carry your boxes into your room!" he yelled and walled up stairs.

"wow no need to go B Bomb on me.." I mumbled.

I Looked around for someone to do the work for me. I spoted Zico.

"ZI-" "NO!"

"I didn't say anything yet."

"Carry your own boxes."

"Chek." I said when he disappered upstairs. "Fine I'll do it myself!"

I was down to my last box. It was really heave and big.

I was so tired and lazy. I tried pushing the box because to my laziness. Seriously no ones going to help me. Aish.

Everyone was busying them self with their own thing.

"Young Jae~" Once I saw him walk past me.

"Hmm?"

"Help me!" I asked pouting. Well kind of demanded.

"chek." He turned and walked up the stairs.

"Fine then." Hmph fine i'll do it myself. I don't need anyones help. I'll do it all by myself.

I Tried pulling the box up. But it ended it falling back down the stairs. Epic Fail. *sign*

I climed back down the stairs and tried carrying it up. But I bumbed into someone that made he fall backwards down the stairs. It was a hard fall since i was HALF WAY UP THE STAIRS!

I box fell on top of me. "AHHH! Ow!" I sat up pushing the heavy box off of me. I looked up to a Smirking face of Young Jae.

"You're still carrying that thing up?" He acted teasing me.

"Shut up!"  I mummbled  loudly. I  tried to get up wincing from the pain in my right ankle. I wanted to cry, But acting like nothing was wrong. I knew it was badly sprained. Or at least its gonna be.

I Picked up the box and tried carrying it up the stairs. But it ended up slower than before because of my stupid ankle!

"If you need help just ask."

I heard Young Jae say to me. " I already asked you and you refused."

"That's because you didn't say the magic word~."  I heard him sang getting me irritated, partly because of my ankle. I still kept moving up the stairs while taking to him.

"What are you 5?" I asked rudely. I didn't care If I sounded rude. I was annoyed right now.

"What are you 50?" He asked back.

"SHUT THE HELL UP WOULD YOU!" I yelled him.

"DON'T CURSE!" He yelled back.

"I COULD DO AND SAY WHATEVER I WANT!" I fired back. I was getting more and more annoyed. And my Ankle is killing me. What the hell is this box filled with anyways.

"YOU RUDE DISRESPECTFUL PABO!" He yelled bark at me.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled back and finally reached the final step. I left him there and walked into my room. I opened the box to find stuff teddy bears and etc. Seriously...

I unpacked all my clothes and sat down on my bed rubbing my ankle.

I got a 1st aid kit I kept in one of my boxes (now in one of his drawers) and went back to my bed. I wrapped my ankle carefully and put the kit back. I put on socks so the bangage didn't look to noticeable. Good thing I had long jeans on. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. Well Like They would anyways. They are always doing something different when they aren't socialble.

I walked down stairs carefully. I saw everyone was no where to be seen. They must be staying in their rooms trying to stay away from one another.

I walked back up and visited all Block B members to ask them to play. Most ended up says they were busy. Well Zico Yelled at me to go away. Someones in a bad mood. Minhyuk also told me to go away, but in a cold deadly way.*shivers* 

I walked to Pyo's room only to see him watching Coffee prince big bang version.

"Oh. Hyung Wanta watch with me?"

"Ah. No. It's all right." I said Giving him my best smile , closing the door. You wouldn't want to be in there and get between Him and TOP. Gosh This kid.

I tried asking one of the BAP Members to play with me but it ended up as:

JongUp & Young Jae ended up ignoring me. I Guess Young Jae still mad at me.

Daehyun just stared at me.

Zelo was skateboarding. Not my Style.

Yong Guk Just Scares me....

Himchan.. Looking up recipes.... T-y

I turned away from Himchans door and bumbed into someones chest.

I looked up to see Young Jae. He just mad a disgusted face and walked away. I scowled and walked down stairs to the living room. I calmed down and tried to watch TV in peace. Aish! This is so boring!

I decided to go for a walk. I turned off the TV and grabed my phone, Keys, wallet and IPod. I put on my coat and shoes and then walked out without says a word. "Not like they care anyways." I mumbled.

I Listen to my IPod with one ear bud on. I kept walking till I came to a park. I sat down on one of the swings. I rocked back an forth breathing in the freash air. I tried to relax but I had a bad feeling something was going to happen.

I got up to leave but then a rock was thrown at me. It hurt badly.

I put a hand to the back of my head to see that it was bleeding.

I looked towards the source of where the rock was thrown. I saw a group of 6 girls. They all had on T shirts  labled Baby on them.

"YAH! Why'd you do that!" I yelled. Another rock was thrown at me. It hit me in My arm.

"Thats for hurting Our BAP OPPA!" Seriously! How Did They Find Out!

I started to run when another room was thrown at me and they chased after me yelling my name in anger. I kept running and running. My ankle hurt really badly. I notice the rock throwing stopped but the girls screaming didn't stop.

When I was almost near the mansion gates I tripped, my ankle giving up on me. The girls  caughter up to me and started kicking me.

I yelled for help from the 2 secerity guard coming from the gates. One of them Ran to stop the girls and one ran to find help.

It hurt so badly I wanted to cry but I had to be strong. I covered myself while they constantly kept kicking me. They ignored the secerity guard telling them to stop.

I shut my eyes tight but trying to stay consious as well.

Young Jae's POV:

"HELP! HELP!" I heard one of the secerity guards yell.

I quickly opened the door to see everyone rushing down the stairs. I rushed right after them.

"What is it!" Zico Shouted. "What's with all the yelling." Bang continued.

"U KWON-SHII!" He said loudly.

"What! What HAPPEN!" Jaeyho asked shouting.

"HE'S BEING BEATING UP NEAR THE FRONT GATES!" He said loudly again and we all ran out of the mansion to find U Kwon.