Chapter 8

B.A.P's Block

Top's POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo, ieoneun Choe Seung Hyeon haeyo." (Hello, I'm Choi Seung Hyun.) I introduced my self.

I felt my cheeks heating up from the way one of the dudes looked at me. It seems like he knows something. Don't tell me.... Nah. Can't be. He won't know that we accidently kiss each other, right? Thinking this made my me feel more uncomfortable,

"We Know." I heard them all say. I just gave a small smile.

"Hi, I'm Block B's leader, Jiho, but people call me Zico." One of them introduced. "Oh." I replied.

"Do you know us?" He asked. "It sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it." I replied honestly. So they were artist's.

"Ah~ I guess that's expected. We're all rookies Anyways." He sounded disappointed but cheered up quickly.

"I'll try harder!" He said seriously but that quickly went away as it came.

"I'm Bang Yong Guk, B.A.P.'s Leader." Another dude said. His voice was deep, and sounded kind of cautious.

They all introduced themselves to me. Some waving at the process

"HimChan." *Straight Face*

"Kyung" * Smiles

"Min Hyunk." *smirks*

"Jong Up." *Small wave*

"Taeil." *Bows*

"Zelo" *Poker face, robotic tone.*

"I'm YoungJae, Nice to meet you." *Bowing*

The one in the bed introduced himself next. He was next to the guy that was named YoungJae.

"Hi, I'm U Kwon." He said giving me his best smile. I couldn't help but smile back. It looked as if he had been crying and YoungJae as well, but I didn't question it.
A guy with a mask came into view next to the guy who was making me feel uncomfortable.

I stared at the guy with the mask waiting for him to introduce himself.

"..." Nothing.

I looked towards the other dude. He looked me over again and finally spoke out.

"Jaehyo. This is Daehyun." He said nodding his head towards the masked face. He turn towards the masked face giving him an annoyed look, while raising an eye brow.

The masked face pulled down his mask. The Jaeyho dude smiled at his accomplishment. The now unmasked Daehyun looked stunning, but I'm not attracted to him or anything.

I saw Daehyun go behind and wrapped his arms around Jaeyho's waist, resting his head on the older's shoulders.Jaehyo let out a little chuckle.

I smiled and turned towards the guy I accompanied. He looked shy. His cheeks are still slightly pink. "And you?"

"P-Pyo, J-Ji Hoon." He stuttered looking down. Awe ~ Cute.

I smiled at this. I turned back and started giving them their drinks along with Ji Hoon.

~~~~~

Ji Hoon's (Pyo) POV:

We walked out of the room once we were done.

"Thank's For helping[ me." I said to him bowing.

"No Problem." He replied.

"Well I better head back inside." I said and turned to leave. To be honest I didn't want to be separated from him yet.

I got surprised when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn to see Seung Hyun Looking down.

I looked at him confused.

"C-can I have you're number so we can contact each other and stuff?" He asked. I felt butterfly in my stomach.

"O-okay..." I gave him my phone number. He thanked me and left. He didn't give me his cell though, I pouted. He might not even call me.

I was about to enter the room but, He sent a text to me.

To: Ji Hoon

From: **********

Annyeong. It's Me. heart

I smiled at the heart. It's more romantic in text Anyways. :P

To: SH Hyung <3

From: Ji Hoon

Annyeong, Hyung. It's okay if I call you Hyung, right? wink (I think this is how P.O.'s face is like)

I pressed the send button.

To: Ji Hoon Yeobo <3

From: SH Hyung <3

Ne. If I can call you Yeobo. XP

To: SH Hyung <3

From: Ji Hoon Yeobo <3

Isn't that for married couple?

___

Ne. You want jagiya instead :P -t

Ani. I'm fine with Yeobo. :) -p

~

I felt My cheeks heat up and I felt all happy inside.

Top's POV:

Yeobo~ I can't believe I just did that. But I don't regret it. Haha. Cute kid.

Zelo's POV:

I should really apologize now. I looked toward Zico. He seemed happy right now and jumpy. I really don't want to mess that up. *sign*

"Jiho-shii" I started out formal. He gave me a sharp glare. I got kind of frighten. I looked down at my feet forgetting what to say.

"Yah! Don't be so mean!" I heard Jaeyho mumbled loudly to Zico, hitting him on the head as well.

Later. Later I'll do it.

Zico's POV:

I Know I was kind of harsh to the kid but I don't like him. So, don't blame me!

~

We took U Kwon home a couple hours later. YoungJae was fussing over him mostly.

When we got home I went directly towards my room, not caring about anyone else. I heard Zelo calling me but I ignored him.

I shut my door not bothering to lock it. Just in case something occurs again. I went to my desk an started working on some of our music. I had all the equipment. I was reading over some sheets and rapping some stuff, while my head phones were on.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to meet with Zelo. I ignored him and turned back to my work. Another tap.

I signed and turned back to him taking off my head phones. I had an annoyed expression on my face, I could tell.

"What?" I asked when he didn't answer. He just continued looking down at his feet. "If you're not going to say anything, then get out of this room, I'm busy." I said coldly and turned around. He grabbed my arm with one hand. I looked at it and then up at him. I felt tinggles where he touched.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"I wanted to apologize." He said softly, he then looked up from his shoes and into my eyes. "I'm sorry."

I looked at him. "Apology. Not. Accepted." I said slowly and turned back.

I was about to put on my head phoned but he pulled me to look at him again. "Yah!" I shouted at him.

"What do you want me to do so I, No you could for give me?!" He asked me pleadingly.

"Just Go away!" I shouted at him. I thought he was going to tear up again like at the park, but this time he didn't.

"NO! Not untill You forgive me!." He said stubbornly and jumped to lay on my bed.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" I shouted and stood up walking towards the foot of the bed looking down at him.

He just ignored me and layed spread out on my bed.

I smirked. "If you wanted it that way, You could have told me." I said seductively, crawling over him. He looked up at me surpised. I Slid one hand up his shirt slowly, while leaning down and bitting his ear. "I'll forgive. After this..." I bit his ears softly and left wet kissing down his neck.

His skin felt so soft, and smooth. I slid my knee up his long legs, geting closer to his ~ That.

He tensed up. After a few moments I heard sobbing. I quickly looked at Zelo to see he was crying. He tried to muffle the sounds with one hand on his mouth.

I was was only trying to scare him. I didn't mean to make him cry. Honest. I just wanted him to leave me alone. I was surpised that he didn't push me away though.

"Yah. Why are you crying?" He shook his head not answering my question.

"Why are you crying?" I asked again. He didn't answer an continued sobbing.

"If you want me to stop then just say so." I said staring down at him.

He shook his head. "I-if i-t make-s Ji-ho-s-sh-ii Forgive m-e th-en I'-ll e-ndure i-t." He sobbed.

I got off him and pulled him into a hug. I layed the both of us on the bed in a comfortable postion and he relaxed a little. I looked at him brushing his hair out of his face. He tensed up again.

"I'm sorry." I said in a soft soothing voice. He relaxed at my touch when I his hair. "I don't mean to make you cry, I just wanted to scare you a little for what you did."

"S-so you forgive me?" He asked hopefully.

"mmm. I forgive you." I said hugging him tighter.

I felt him hugging me as well. I saw his eyes were begining to close, but he was refusing to let go.

"Just sleep." I told him.

"mmm." He mumbled closing his eyes. A few seconds passed by in silence.

"Hyung?"

"Who said you can call me that?" I said but not in a cold way.

I saw him pouting looking up at me with puffy sleepy eyes.

I gave in. "What?" I signed in defeat.

"Sing me a song..." He said shyly.

"I'm a rapper not a singer."

"I know. But I heard You were a great singer." he pouted.

" Fine."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiC8EaxEXZ4

(I choose this b/c It was softer than the "this song")

I sung him a song while he listen.I sung with all my heart. I never loved anyone with all my heart in a relationship before, though. But this song feels right when I sing it. I felt his breathing evening out. I looked down at him to see he was already asleep.

I was going to pull away but his grip was to tight.

I signed and just layed there. I was to exhausted to move any ways. A few moments later I fell asleep.


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

Did you like this update?

~ Comment and Subscribe ~

Check out my other stories!