chapter 18

B.A.P's Block

a/n: it's like 2:58 am right now and i just woke up. You guys I'm so sorry.....  I started this yesterday, yesterday, thank god. I thought i was gonna take a short nap :(( Okay I think I need my reading glasses, my eyes are still tired.

~~

JongUp's POV:

In the morning I walked out of my room and saw Minhyuk with UKwon on his back. Jealousy swarm over me. "Hyukie! hehe." I heard Ukwon giggled while Minhyuk chuckled and walked towards the stairs and down it. Angery tears filled my eyes and I looked down. A tear fell out of my eye and onto the ground. He was ignoring me, I know that. But does he really have to make my heart feel this way?

I turned back and walked into my room.

YoungJae's POV:

I'm always wakeing up late. But this time I woke up really early, well for me it is. I was just wanted to get up and take care of Ukwon. I opened my door and guess what I see. Ukwon on Minhyuk's Back! I felt my heart break into a million peices. My eyes followed them as they were out of sight. I then notice JongUp.  He was... Crying. It was obvious he was falling for Minhyuk.  I felt bad for him because I knew Minhyuk was ignoring him for some reason. Well might as well shower.

Ukwon's POV:

I was struggling to get out of my room, I was really thirsty.  When I reached the door, I probably fell like a dozen time. I opened it and saw Minhyuk.

"Minhyukie Hyung!"

"mmm?" He turned around.

"help." I demanded softly. "chek. Demanding as ever." He said as we came over to me and bent down, his back towards me. "yay!"

I got on his back. "whoa. someone gain some weight." He chuckled. "Hyukie~" I giggled, slaping him lightly on his back. "well I have been having alot of lollipops lately and not dancing..." I pouted at this. We chated along the way, down stairs. I know Minhyuk can be a cold bastard at times, but he's a really great guy. We're like best friends, TBH. We act coldly or rudly to one another most of the time, but it's just how we are. We understand each other more than th others.

"So, where to?"

"Kitchen."

"You chubby kitty."

"yah. I just want to get some water." I pouted as he chuckled.

He sat me down on one of the kitchen stool. "Just wait."

"That's all I can do right now." I replied.

~~

He helped me up the stairs. "You could stop here, I don't want to bother you so much."

"Okay, if you say so." He said.

"Yah, You take things so seriously." I pouted. He rolled his eyes and picked me up princess style. "I was just kidding!" I shouted in surprise. He laughed at my face. Soon enough I followed along. "But seriously put me down."

He put me down and walked away still laughing. "Chek. This guy." I said still chuckling as well. Everything seem to stopped in time when I saw Youngjae walked out of the bathroom drying his hair. He was soaked and h-half ....

Breath Ukwon, you need to breath!  I snapped from my dazed when he called my name. I realized I been Checki- I mean staring at him for too long. I cleared my thoat. "Morning." I said trying to act natural.

"Morning," He gave me a small smile and walked away. "thank god, I thought I would have fainted." I whispered to myself.

I started to make my way towards my room using the walls and doors as my support. To my luck one of the doors I was leaning on. Note the sarcasm.

I feel on my side harshly. "oh. Hi hyung. I looked up to see Zelo half , rubbing his eyes. Wait isn't this Zico's room. "Yah. What are you doing in Zico's room half !" He ignored me and step over me to get through. "Yah! Come back here! Aish"

"Yah! Shut the hell up!" I sat up and looked in the room. What The. "What The ! Put on Some Freaken Clothes!!!"

"Yah! What did you just said UKwon!" I saw YoungJae walking out of his room toward me. Everyone was walking out of the room towards me. I pouted and since I was on the ground i might have been looking like a kid.

When he was by my side he looked into the room. "Oh God!" He stated, looking away and held the other wall for support, covering his eyes.

"At least he used it right." Minhyuk said smirking.

"I knew he had it in him." Yongguk said shaking his head.

"What's everyone looking at," Jong up asked while he pushed through everyone to look in the room. "Ahhh!" He yelled. Minhyuk covered his eyes and pulled him back.

"That's what you get for being so naive." He said, rolling his eyes.  "Yah! Close the door!" Zico yelled covering himself with the blankets.

Pyo closed the door. "So, who did he do it with?" He asked curiously.

"Probably with one of his s." Yongguk snickered. "Ani. I saw Zelo walking out of the room half a while ago." I said,.....still on the ground.

"BWO!!!!" Everyone shouted. "Oh, Just wait till I get my hands on that boy!" HimChan said in his scary voice. "Which one?" Kyung asked.

"The one who poison my baby!" Himchan Shouted.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my best friend!" They started bickering. "What?! He's the one that did wrond!"

"ey, Aish, this is getting out of hand." Taeil mumbled rubbing his temples.

"eh, they could setting this themselves." I heard jaehyo said, signing. I saw his walk away with The Daehyun in tow.

Everyone started to break apart to do their morning routine, saying they will 'deal' with this problem later. "Yah, no ones really going to help me?"  I shouted. "No~!" Some sang monkingly.

"hmph."

*sign* I heard someone signed beside me and helped me up. YoungJae, I thought he left.

"Sorry I can't carry you like Minhyuk-shii, you're too big for me." He said as he flung my arm over his shoulder. Wait he saw that? hmph. Why should I care?

My Heart started to increase when I finally realized how close we were. I couldn't tell if it was mind or him. The image of him half popped into my mind making me all red. "Ukwon-ah, are you sick? Does it hurt anywhere? Why are you all red?" He started pounding me with questions. "I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "I'm fine."

"Ukwon, Serious?"

"Yes."

"Posit-"

"Yes, I'm fine, okay."  I signed annoyed, while I cliped his lips together between my fingers. It was soft, I would be thinking more right now, but i was already annoyed. He has a way of ruining things huh? Good, C-cause I didn't want to think of him like that either.

a/n:

So heres the update.