Chapter 13

B.A.P's Block

5_thumb.jpg~ YongTae ~

Bang's POV:


The front door opened and evryone stood up. Our Lady caretaker came in. We all groan in irritation. "That Boy is still not back yet." She said stepping into the living room. She is so annoying sometimes. Well at least I'll get to see some good punishment. Yep, you guessed it. She gives the most horrible punishments. Once she made me go out in public and embarrassed myself, in front of a chick!

I Love watching people struggle! Sadist. Maybe. But It amuses me.

 

Oh... I think I hear the front door opening. We all rushed to see some action being enforce. 

No One's POV:

The Lady Could be heard shouting loudly. "YAH! Where have YOU Been!!! You Know how much trouble i could get in!" She shouted as soon as Pyo walked into the front door. Another figure stepped into the scene. T.O.P.

"I'm Really Sorry. This is my fault for taking him out longer than expected. I'm ready for any punishment you are to give." He apologized politely, bowing a full 90 degree. Everything was silent for a moment. No one dared more, not even a single breath was heard. "No. It's Not hyung's fault. I didn't want to stay bored here so It's My fault." Every ones eyes was now on Pyo, including Top's. "And also, I forced him t- Whoa." Top had covered pyo's mouth and finished the sentenced for him. "To me to show. him some raps technique." "mmmpphh" "hehe"

"Hyung!" Pyo let out when Top finally released him. "Who would resist my rapping, right?" Top continued, charming the Lady.. "Of course Seung-hyun Oppa." She giggled. " But Noona, Aren't You Older than Seung-hyun-shii?" U-Kwon spoke out only to be connected with Youngjae's elbow. "hffpt!" "Oh my poor baby, your still not recovered, Come on let's get you up to rest." YoungJae faked a smile and pulled Ukwon along.

"Don't mind kids these days. Ah! I just remembered I have a schedule to attend to. Well bye bye." She waved and left. 

"Well that was boring." Bang announced and walked off. There were mumbles of agreement and soon only the two was left at the front door.

"Well Hyung... Thank you for accompanying me home." Pyo bowed to the older male. "No problem... "

"Well see you..?" When Pyo was about to close the door, Top stopped it with one of his hands. "Ne?" The door was pushed opened wider and Top placed a kiss on Pyo's lips before pulling back. "Good night." He said before turning and walking away. "...good... night..." Pyo said slowly.

~~~~

In the Living room.

"Well that was a waste of time." Bang said loudly before popping down on the couch. Taeil jumped onto the couch beside him. He grabbed the remote only to be snatched from Bang. "Yah! Aish. Y-" "Don't Whine." He said as he switched the channels repeatingly.

The both leaned back on the couch was Bang continued changed the channel. "Yah~ Stop at one channel already. Aish." "Well theres no action movies on~" "Watching TV with you is very frustrating." Taeil muttered."Aish. Fine there I stopped." The two focuced on the TV. Slowly realizing It was a gay o on. The both slowly leaned forward, getting attracted to what they saw. Moans can be heard filling the room. Both not knowing they were getting aroused at the scene.

The scene was intensed. Moans, the slaping of skin, hands roaming one another. Both of the males eyes were glued to the TV. The soon arrived and screams can be heard. Bang and Taeil's Both was hanging opened.

The Show quickly went to commercial and Bang turned it off. Both males let out a big sigh. They both turned to face each other and quickly looked away. Bang coughed as Taeil cleared his throat. 

"Hyungs, What you guys doin?!" The maknae of the house hold shouted as he entered the room.  "huh?" "what." "nothing." "We were not just watching something inappropriate! " Bang said. Taeil then grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and opened it up to reveal swim suit models. "Whoa This girl has big s!" "We're total not gay!" "OMG. I'm getting a just by looking at this!." They kept going on.

"You hyungs are weird..." Zelo said an walked off.

~~~~

Jae-Hyun Time:

Jaehyo's POV: 

Okay What a day! I need a shower, it's almost time for bed anyways. I quickly went to my room an grabbed a towel an headed to the bathroom. I opened the door to reveal a half Daehyun. "oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here, I'll come back later." I apologized and was about to closed the door but He stopped it and pulled me inside, locking the door. "Yah, what are you doing?" Daehyun took off his mask revealing his handsome face.

"Lets shower together." He said giving me a small smile. "eh?" my stomach did this little flip.

He pulled down his pants and undergarment, reveal his lower half. "Y-yah.... You serious?" I stuttered.

"mmm." His hands started to lift up the shirt I was wearing. "Yah. I can do it myself." But he wouldn't listen and proceeded to undress me. He reached for my boxers at last and start to pull them down slowly. Heat rushed to my cheeks. When I was fully undressed he pulled me into the shower and the water. I jumped when the cold water hit me making me leaned closer to Daehyun, making our lower bodies come together. Daehyun held onto my waist making me shiver not because of the cold water but because of our skin ship, especially because we were both . I thought he wasn't really fond of it. The water started getting warmer and I pushed Daehyun gently away from myself slightly with both of my hands on his chest. I stepped back, "sorry." "it's okay." He said blankly.

We bother washed our hair and body. I watched Daehyun as he had his eyes closed, head tilted back a little, as he washed his hair.  When he opened his eyes he caught me staring and smiled. My heart fluttered. We fixed our position and he was now closer to the shower head and I was in the back. I watched his back as the water soaked him. I sighed an closed my eyes.

Daehyun's POV:

I was about to wash myself with soap but it slipped out of my hand and onto the bathroom shower floor. I bent down to grab it but I forgot that a person was behind me. My accidently collided with Jaehyo member making him gasp and grabbing my hips. I quickly got back up and  turned around. "Jaehyo-shii!" 

Jaehyo was breathing unevenly. I believed that was partly because of the mist from the hot water.  "Sorry." "No I'm sorry It's my fault." I said. Wow I think I talked more than before in front of him. My hand  went to his hands that was around my waist to remove them . "Hehe sorry." "mmm." I mumbled in response.

A/N: OKay I'll stop there!