Replacement

B.A.P's Block

OMFG! I just realized one of the chapters deleted! Imma try to replace the chapter today I'm making it short through.

---

Chapter
11 2/2
"Yah. Hyung." I said annoyed.
I kept switching the thing on an off.
"H-he puts i-it up h-his.."
"Hyung!" " UP HIS !"
"Wtf. how's that suppose to feel?"
Hyung gave me a look of confusion. "Yah watch your mouth."
"Well I'm under the influence." I replied.
He let out a long sign, but hitched on what i said next.
"Show me."
"huh?"
"Show me, I want a visual." I asked inoccently.

"No! Absolutly not, Your not suppose to know this stuff."
"Bwo? I'm almost a legal adult."
"Yah! Aish." He started walking towards his room ruffling his hair. I knew He was annoyed with me but I'm the stubborn one. He seems to be stubborn as well, but to think that I wouldn't win... ha In his dreams!
"Yah! Hyung! Show me. Please~" I said streaching out the please and wrapping my arms around him.
"No!"
"Please , Please, Please, Please."
"No! Get off me!" He growled.
I Then got on my knees and wraped my arms around his legs.
"Yah!" "Please!~" "NO!" "Hyung~" "No!"
He dragged me along with him. This went on till we got in front of his bedroom door.
"Get. Off!" He manage to get me off him. I Tackled him. I was now on top of him.
"Hyung. Please show me... I really want to know." I begged him. "Can't you take no for an answer?"
"No." I replied and began wiggling wildly around.  All of a sudden he flipped me over and was now on top of me. "Hyung" I said but it came out small.
"You really want to know?" I nodded hesitenly.
"No Going Back." Before I got to answer I was thrown on the bed some how. I don't know.

He got on top of me.  "W-what.."

"You said to wanted to know right?" He grabbed the item from my hand and switched it on and off. I saw the smirked that played on his face.  He placed it nearly my head and brushed my face softly. I felt myself heating up with this sensattion I couldn't grabed hold of.

"H-hyung?"

His hands moved down slowly, making me hard. My breath became uneven. He stopped at my waist where the skin was exposed and softly rubbed it, making me go crazy.

He then started moving again and stopped at my hard on and the cloth member. I felt like I was suffocating. His hand went up to my waist again and slowly started to pulled down the clothing I was wearing,. My hands shot out to stop him but he quickly pinned them above my head with his free hand. "I-I don't think this is such a great idea. W-we s-hould stop."

"No Going Back." He mocked his ious words. "Lets get this over with." He Pulled down the clothing down to my ankles and  held up three fingers to my mouth. I stared at him curiously.

" on them." I Shook my head.

"huh. I never knew You Liked it rough." He started to laugh.  He flipped me over.

He reached for the item nearly my head and Positioned it in front of my hole. Switching it on (idk)

I Let out a painful scream realizing that it was from the pain from my lower half. I Cluched the sheets underneath me. "Hyung... p-please stop."

"No going back." His voice was emotionless but changed a bit. " It'll get better soon." he started to rubbing my lower region as he started to moved the thing deeper. Making me scream in pain. Well I kind of asked for it.

Not long after I let out this weird sound. I Covered my mouth to stop it from coming out.

"Don't hide it." he chuckled and i applied. After a few moment I hit a point of great pleasure and Seung Hyung kept abusing the spot of where the pleasure hit me.

I reached my and came on his sheets, calling his name, when I felt a funny feeling in my stomach. He took the thing out and got off of me, turning me over. I was breathing heavily. "Sorry about your bed." I Said, it felt like I just pee on his bed in a weird way.

"It's Okay, It's partly my fault."

I felt exhausted. All of a sudden we heard a door slam open.

"Seunghyun Hyung! Have you seen  my !" Then a head popped up by the door. "Oh There it is!" He came in and grabbed it from hyung. I didn't dare move.

"Thank you Hyung!." He turn towards me. "Sup Kid." I din't reply and he turned back towards Seung Hyung. "I'll Be in the bathroom if you need me." He Joged out of them room and we heard the bathroom door slam and followed my screams a few seconds afterwards.

He helped me get dress and told me to get some rest. Attitude not as expressionless like earlier, more like concerned. He quckly pulled the  sheets off and I fell onto the bed lazily. He tucked me in with a small smile.

"Hyung." I called tiredly. "Stay." The was a paused in silence, but after a few moments the bed dipped down and I felt a warm body next to mind. I Moved to get more comfortable And warm arms wrapped around me.

------

~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

It's Different from last time but it's okay right?