Chapter 3

B.A.P's Block

Jaehyo-block-b-21463099-500-745.jpgThe Meeting

Jaeyho's POV:

We followed them to their stopping place. It look like an abandon building.

We got out and ran inside to find Zico. That Brat. Always Getting into trouble.

When we ran in it didn't look abandon at all. It looked kind of clean. if not neat.

We heard the sound of someone yelling in pain. It sound belonged to ZIco's. 

We ran to the source of the voice to see he was getting beaten up by our "new rivals" as Zico calls them.

Yup. B.A.P.

Without hesitation, the Block B  Members, Instead of Taeil and me, Started going at them. Fighting for our loyal Group mate. Well Not loyal, But he was still our group mate.

They started out fight each other, throwing punches and kicking one another.

"Yah stop, I said stop! Aish, Why won't they listen to me." Taeil stared to whine because he was worried.

I saw Kyung Take a Punch and he was down. I saw that we was bleeding from his lip when he looked up. The guy who punched him was The Zelo dude.

I saw that the beaten up Zelo saw this To. "YAH! You dare do That to my best friend!" Zico Shouted and started thow ing punches at Zelo.

They were in brawl. "Yah don't you hurt my dongsaeng!" I heard Young guk Yelled. He through a punch at Zico. Kyung saw this and started throwing a few punches too. He aim at Young Guk Then at Zelo.

Taeil couldn't take this anymore. and tried to go and stop his dongsaengs. It ended up this way.

"Yah! Stop it!" Taeil yelled and started by pulling Young Guk away from Zico.

"YAH! DON'T GET INTO THIS SHORTY!" Young guk shouted angerly and punched him right in the face.

Taeil fell down and some blood dripped from his nose. "His eyes water and then He went wild.

I'm surprised I'm not doing anything. Eh. Don't need to get my hands dirty.

I went and sat down on the floor and leaned on the brick wall.

It's 6 on 6 anyways right? Fair play.

Wait There's only 5 of them. Where's the 6th one.

As if on cue there was a guy standing beside me looking down at me.

He wore a mask and was blonde like the rest of them.

"You're not going to fight?" He asked, his voice muffled by his mask.

"No need." I answered shortly and looked away from him, taking out my phone looking through my messages..

All of a sudden I felt a punch on My face.

I tasted stale on my lips. I touched it slightly and saw it was bleeding.

I turned towards him. "YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

He didn't say anything.

"Aish." I said and turned away from him.

"You're not going to hit me back?" He asked.

"No need." I answered him shortly not wanting to talk to him.

I took out ear buds and plugged it into my phone to listen to some music and block out the sounds of the event going on.

He crouched down beside me on his feet. He kept staring at me. I got annoyed. "What!?" I asked him in an annoyed voice taking my buds out.

He slid down his mask and I felt my heart thump for some reason. It lasted a short while so i didn't think much of it.

I saw he looked kind of decent.

"This Earthling is weird." He said wiredly., poking my cheek.

"Huh?" I said I said slapping his hand away.

"No Comment."

"What?" I asked again because of his weird way of talking.

"Whatever." I said putting my ear buds into place. I looked for a song to play.

I heard him Yawn beside me. "Tired?"

"mmm. My battery needs to recharge. " He answered.

"You mean You're Tired right? As in sleepy." I said still not looking at him.

"No Comment." He said again.

"Weirdo. If you're sleepy just go to sleep." I mumbled.

I felt something landing on my out stretched legs.

It was His Head.

"YAH! what are you doing?" I asked him.

"No comment." he said.

"Yah! If you're not gonna answer go away." I saw pushing his head off my leg only to have him put it back.

"Yah! Aish."

"I'M remmming ...m...mmmfdff" He mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I said I'm recharging my battery." he said clearly this time.

"chek. weirdo." I said.

"Aish! Why won't they shut up!" He said loudly covering his ears.

I sighed and pulled his hand away from his ear and stuck one of my buds in it. He looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

I put on one of Block B's old songs: It's not over sung with the former members of Block B. I admired them so much when I was still wasn't part of this group.

I felt The blonde daehyun relaxed and saw that he had his eyes closed.

'Cute' I thought. What am I Thinking! *sign*

I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart started beating quicker than usual.

I layed my head back trying to clear my mind.

What's Happening to me?


~ Slowly

So Another update!

Did you Like it?

Comment and Subscribed please. <3

Check out My other stories.

Don't cry. Onew + Changmin

The Things I Do Slowly. Jiyeon + Aj

Come On ~ I Love you. Ji Eun(IU) + Chunhee(Chunji)

The Horrible Love story. And. erted Ghost. Both Yuri + Minho

The rest are short Shinee comedy and mostly 2min. (3)