Chapter 19 ~ More love for the Daehyo Fans

B.A.P's Block

a/n: Yes! Here It Is:

~~~

Daehyun's POV:

(When He was blushing at the latest chapter he was in)

I'm Not Blushing! Okay maybe I was.... Aish So embarrassing! "You are blushing!" I looked away and started walking towards my room. "Yah. Where you going?" He called after me. I didn't reply at first, so her started following after me. He grabbed my arm and I dragged him along. "Tell me~"

"My Room." I replied shaking him off me. "Stop following me."

"Now you know how I feel. And no~" I signed loudly and continued walking.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let go~" I whined, blushing madly under my mask. My Heart was going a mile a minute. I stuggled to get him off me. "Ngh!" He let out as I struggled.

"YAH! Aish Fine Then." I Pulled him along all the way to my room.
I open my door and got inside. "You aren't going to let go?!" "No~" He said shook his head. I Started to struggle again. I tired turning my body around, which lead us to stumbling around sometimes. When I successfully turned around I accidently slipped and we both fell onto the bed. He was on top of me, between my legs. His arms were still around me, while mine were both on each side of my head.

We were having that moment of staring into one another eye. (we all seen this before, right?) Oh God, what's happening to me. I felt this giddy feeling inside of me.... He pulled down my mask, "You Are blushing." He said. Okay Feelings gone. I push his head away from mine and he started laughing. I pulled my mask back up, pouting behind it.

"Take that mask off." He told me, pulling the mask off himself, throwing it onto the ground. "You look more attracting this way." He said in a hush voice, laying his head on my chest. I felt my cheeks heating up again, my heart beating faster than normal. Can he hear it too? "You're heart is beating fast, doogeun, doogeun." He said softly, and slowly. He lets out a little chuckle and snuggled closer to me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked stuttering.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm spending the night?" He hugged me tighter. I took some breaths to calm myself down. I felt his grip loosen alittle and his breath becoming evenly. I signed and pulled the covers over us and hugged him closer to me. I reached over for the remote to turn off the lights.

I was soon dozing off too. Before that could happen, I felt a pair of warm lips touch mine, I opened my eyes just a crack to see a figure looming over me.

"Jaehyo?" I sleepily ask. "Good night kiss."  He replied and went back to his usually spot. I flipped us over onto our side and used my arm as his pillow, my other  arm around his waist. We both tangled our legs together and fell into a comfortable slumber, together.

~~~

(Before The Incident with ukwon)

I Woke up because of Youngjae yelling at ukwon about something. I opened my eyes to see me in a weird position, with Jaehyo. Oh yeah, he slept over in my room. Our legs were tangled together and our bodies were tied to each other by our arms. Our face was nearly touching, making it look like we were about to kiss. Jaehyo was moving around a bit and stretched, waking up from his slumber, making our lower regions touch. "Ngh~" I let out, shutting my eyes shut.  I tried wiggling away. "oh, Daehyun, you're awake. " He said hugging me once again.

I got out of his embrace and got up to walk away, but ended up falling to the ground before of our tangled legs. "You okay?" he said in an amused voice.  "mmm~" I whined in pain.

"Lets just go see what's all the ruckus is about outside." I said getting up and walking out. "Yah. Wait for me."

(After The incident)

Jaehyo's POV:

"You Following me now?"

"ne." He answered calmly.

I chuckled and entered my room grabbing a towel. I walked back out almost head butting Daehyun. "Bwo?" I mumbled. I pushed pasted him and walked to the bathroom.  I walked in an was about to close the door when I saw he was standing right there.

"What? Wanna take a shower together again? " I said smirking.

"Should I?" He said smirking as well. I snickered and pushed his head out, signaling his to get out.

"Araso~" He said chuckling and walking away. "Cute." I mumbled and closed the door.

~~~~

A/N: Okay~ Here's The update. Comment and subscribe please~ Comment for what you think, I gotta love your comments!