Chapter 22

B.A.P's Block

a/n: Sorry for not updating guys. 3 You know, summer= laziness. We all go through that phase. Well, I'm going try to update a short one for you guys. Maybe It's going to be centered around 4th of July for a while so I could get to all the POV's for each couple since I know everyone has their own favorite couple, am I right? I was thinking of ending this Fic soon. But i somehow gotta get strapped to their OTP in this story. For example Bang & Taeil and Himchan & Kyung. Haven't really seen much of them. Anyone else I missed? Be sure to leave ideas if possible.

Anyhow, here we go~

~~~~~

Jaehyo's POV:

     I woke up to something landing on top of me. I let out groan of pain. I cracked opened my right eye, bending my head just a bit, to see a something fuzzy and blonde. A head?  What in the wor- Just then, the head turned and a pair a sleepy eyes stared up at me, by now both my eyes are fully opened. His plumped pouting lips turning up into a small smile.

"Good morning hyung~" The blonde boy greeted.

Snapping out of my little fan boy trance, being the smart mouth I am, I replied back, " Daehyun, it's not a good morning when you're woken up by someone as heavy as you landing on top of them."

     "Would you rather me..." He rolled off me and onto the mattress, facing me, slowly snaking his arm around my waist in the process of producing the words coming out of his mouth. "...Waking you up, ....like this," He whispered the last part into my ear making me shiver despite myself heating up from our closeness. What the hell is going on with me???

     I gulped and replied, "W-why can't you just wake me up liek a normal person?!" Man, why the hell did I stutter! Damn it Daehyun, look what you turn me into!

He pulled back and lightly pushed me. "I was just kidding, geez."  I let out a breath of relief, which stopped again because the sneaky bastard stole a quick lip action and ran away. I just laid their frozen, feeling like time just stopped for a moment.

All of a sudden a giddy feeling in my stomach burst though my body. Are those butterflies and ponies?

Daehyun's POV:

     I peeked inside Jaehyo's bedroom to see his lips lifting up into a smile, which lead right into a wide grin. He got up and jumped on his bed like a little fan girl when she found out she just got her newly ordered poster of B1A4 or something. He was piratically jumping off the walls. I chuckled when i heard him let out a tiny squeal and popped down onto his fluffy king size bed (idek).

 

Kyung's POV:

     This morning I woke up and went to do all my morning business before heading towards the kitchen to prepare some snacks for tonight. I stretched my fingers before starting work. "What should I make?" I usually would go with chips and soda along with the others but today was different from the past 4th of July we all had. I put on my thinking face and fingers holding my chin. Sandwiches? "Oh! and maybe some Steam Buns!" I said out loud while snapping my fingers.

"What's with all the excitement this early in the morning?" Himchan said while walking into the room.

"Well good morning to you too." I mumbled.

"Tsk."

Ignoring that sound he just made I started preparing the dumplings first, sandwiches can wait.

"What-cha making?" He asked startling me because of how close his face was to mine. He was behind me leaning over my shoulder. He turned his head towards me and tilted his head.

"Well?" He asked making me snap out of my trance.

"ooh~" I held my nose. "Morning breath. Did you even brush you're teeth before coming down here?!" I waved my hand in front of my nose making a small gaging sound.

"Morning breath what's that?"

~~~

     Well I persuade him to go and brush his teeth, but he told me he just "had" to help with the "cooking". What kind of deal is this? It's not like I'm going to refuse his offer. I mean cooking for 13 PEOPLE. If I did do that all by myself, you can forget the fire works, I'll be the one exploding.

"We're maikng dumplings right?" Himchan asked.

"Mmm."

"Really?! Then we shoul make them bunny shaped!"

"BWOH! Yah! That's not my style arraso?!"  I replied loudly, nodding at my answer not looking at him.

"And cooking is?" His smart mouth asked.

"YAH!"

He dropped down and hugged my legs seeing my out burst. "Please, please, please~!"

"Are you really my hyung or what?!  You act so childish."

He got up and put his hand on his hips. "Then It's settled. We're making Bunny shapped dumplings!" He slightly nodded his head.

"Bwoh? what are you talking about now?" I let out a little whine while tilting my head back.

"I'm Your hyung aren't I? You." He poked my chest. "Have to listen to." He pointed to his chest. "Me." He smirked.

"Agh!" I facepalmed myself.

Himchan's POV:

hehehe. Himchan always gets what he wants! ^^

Anyway, we started to work on our little project. It got sticky but it takes more than that to kill Himchan The Great! While I was cooking the meat someone called for me.

"HimChan Hyung!" I turned around to see a foolishing grining Daehyun  jogging towards me.

"Nae?" He just stuck a piece of paper in my hand, two finger saluted and left to where ever Daehyuns go. I quickly read the note and smirked, shaking my head.

" You want it, you got it."

Bang's POV:

I woke up to bright lights shinning into my room. "Agh!" I covered my head with my pillow rolling onto my side, back facing the window.

"Sooo brrrrriiiiiiiight~!"

"What are you, a Vampire?" A voice said.

"What are you, the sun?"

"Yeah, because I'm bright and handsome~ Now ~"  A body jumped on top of me jotting me fully awake. "Wake up!" "How can I not be awake when you jumped right on top of me!" I hit the person's head with the pillow I had.

     "YAH! " The figure, who was Taeil, went up to a sitting position right on top of me. " Tsk. You don't really look that bright this early in the morning. " I said to him. He had bed head hair that was almost stick up on all corners, he had on his nerd glasses that he always wears, and he was wearing a long t-shirt much to big for his size with I think boxers? I couldn't really tell because the shirt he was wearing. This, I realized, showed off his milky white skin(?) which cause to to heat but a bit.

"Whatever!" He said making my focus snap to his face.

He jumped slightly and laid right on top of me, pulling me into a tight hug, making me lose my breath.

"Agh~! I-th-ink-yo-ur-go-ing-to ma-ke me sl-eep for-ever!" He quickly loosened his hug. I let out a big  sigh of relief.

"Sorry I was just so excited for today ^^" He told me, looking up at me with his eye smile.

"That's still in a few hours! Why are you waking me up now?!"

"I don't know, I felt like it~" He stuck out his tongue at me, so I bit it.

He started to hit me until I let go. "YAH!"

"Haha" He slapped my chest and I stuck my tongue out at him. "I'm not bitting your tongue if that's what you're thinking~" He said making me laugh even more.

Taeil's POV:

My tongue hurts now. But OMGeeee our lips we're this close to meeting!!! And a minute ago I knew he was checkin' out my legs ~ :p

~~~

A/N: heres a pic of the dumplings:

http://www.justhungry.com/files/images/bunnybao3.jpg

 

 

Can you guys live with theses couples POV's for now?