Chapter 16

B.A.P's Block

"Don't You Know How Worried I was!" He shouted at me. My Eyes were wide in shock. He cared?

"You know how much trouble we could have gotten in!" Oh.....

He kept Shouting at me. Me just staring onto the floor. He yanked my chin up, holding my cheeks harshly. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" What gives him the right to tell me what to do. He's not my leader! But I know that it wasn't appropreate.

"Answer my freaken question!" Why is he over reacting? "YAH! chek. Were you going off to some or something?" Bwo? Me. ? How about him?! I couldn't say anything because he was holding my cheeks to hard. I tried to push him off with my free hand but he was to strong. "You're not going to answer!!" His grip tighten in my wrist.

Tears started to blur my vision. "H-yung it h-urts" I manage to mumble. He crashed his lips with mine making me yelp in surprise and pain. I tried to harshly push my off but my defence was weak. "Hyung! Get Off!" I let out when he broke off to catch his breath. I started punching him, but it was no use. He punched me in the stomach and I doubled over. He started carrying me and rushed me up the stairs.

"h-hyung. please." I begged out of breath. I felt so weak.

He went inside of his room locking the door and threw me onto the bed. When I saw that he was taking off his shirt I tried to get up but her was already on top of me, shirtless. "Hyung! Please get off of me!" I begged. "I'm going to treat you like the little you are." He crashed his lips with my yet again. He bit my lip drawing blood but I didn't give in, so he started kneeing my lower region, making me yelp. His tougne sliped in an wasted no time to exploring my cavern. He then started on my lower lip.

I was having a hard tim breathing an I think he notice because he started trailing his kisses down to collar bone an started on my sweet spot. Tears were bluring my vision, and werid noises were going out of my mouth. Ani. I don't want this to happen to me. I'm getting rapped aren't ?! Someone please help! I started sobbing and my tears were making a waterfall. "h-hyung..." I sobbed.

He stopped his work and turned his head to me. His eye stated realization. "Oh my en gwad." He cursed while I sobbed, "! why the did I do that!" He cursed to himself. He rolled over to his side and pulled me into a tight hugg because I started hitting him.

"Zelo stop. Zelo stop. Zelo!" He then shouted. I stopped but my hand still tightly into a fist, still around Zico. I sobbed into his chest. "wae. wae. wae." I started saying in a small voice.

"I'm sorry. Really sorry." He started to sob into my hair. "I don't know what got into me. I'm really sorry. please forgive me."

I started sobbing louder, I don't even know if anyone could hear it. He hugged me tightly, rocking me slightly, gripping my hair.

When My sobs subsided I tried pulling back and he applied."You okay?" I nodded my head still not looking at him. "I'm really sorry." I shook my head. "I'm r-" I shook my head again. "Stop it." I said quietly. "enough" I whispered. I his chest, where my tears wet his body. "sorry I wet you." I pouted. He then chuckled. "You're really worried about that." I hit his chest lightly, pouting up at him. "yah."

"What do we do now?" I asked. "i don't know. movie?" He asked. I nodded my head excited.

~~~

I picked out a movie to watch. "Hyung this one!" "Hmm? Yah! you really want to watch this?!" He jumped up from the bed grabbing the laptop from my hands, poor laptop. I nodded my head pouting as an answer. What's wrong with it. It looks interesting.

a/n:

I hope you like this update <3 check out my other stories. Oh and Did you see B.A.P.'s comeback Awesome! I love their new songs!!!

'What the hell' is so true!

Power is kind of like warrior but They Make it so Awesome! a

Their lyrics to the song are great!!!