Chapter 15

B.A.P's Block

A/N: ! Sorry I didn't realize it was almost a week. :( Sorry!!! Hope you like this update. Oh Who loves EXO!?! If you do check out my new Fan Fic about EXO!!! Oh an I kind of realize this story isn't really going anywhere with all the fluff. Lets kick in so drama action, yeah? Sorry if this isn't enough.

~

Recently:

"w-who is it?" I stuttered in the dark. I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck. A hand slipped under my tanktop and was feeling me, making me stiffen. "I didn't know you had such a great body." The person chuckled behind me. Hearing this made me blush madly. Not just because of the person's words, but because of the person who said it.

~
 

The hand was feeling my chest, making me feel really weird, making something poke at my thighs. It wasn't just any one's hand it was Minhyuk's hand! I felt myself blushing even more. "h-hyung?" I stuttered, my breath uneven. "w-what a-" My words were cut short when something came crashing onto my lips. I stiffen when I realized it was his lips! I slowly melted into the kiss, thinking of how soft his were.

His hand was still feeling me up. slowly up and down. Stopping once he reached one of my s and was pincing them, making me let out this weird noise into his mouth. I blushed and pulled back slightly, shocked. I can see a smirk playing on his face right now, his eyes a bit dazed.

He captured my lips once again, still messing with my body. I was so dazed from the small pleasure he was giving me that I didn't notice his hand slowly moving towards my waist.

B Bomb's POV:

This felt so.... good? My hand slowly made it's way towards his waist. My hand then went a hovered over his cloth member and rubbed it.

JongUp's POV:

I gasped into the heated kiss when I felt Minhyuk's hand rubbing my lower region. He broke our kiss and trail it down my neck. I let out a moan and grabbed onto my sheets. "h-h-hyung!" He kissed my neck hard, on it, leaving some marks along the way. One hand gripping my hair.

"Minhyuk Hyung!" I moaned. He seem to stiffen. He lifted his face up and stared at me in shock. Like he snapped back to reality. "Oh- god!" He said. He got off me an fell onto the ground. His eyes still wide with shock. "I-i-'m sorry.... I-didn-... don't k-know. what gotten into me. I'm sorry." He said and finally ran out of the room.

Before I realized what happen Tears started to force their way out of my eyes. It hit me all at once. I got up an shut the door, locking it.

I bit my lip to stop myself from sobbing while I walked towards my bed. I fell onto the bed an burried my head into my pillow. I turned an looked out into the night sky. 'Don't start crying! Be a Man!' I thought to myself while bitting my bottom lip.

``

Taeil's POV:

I avoid that idiot for the past few days. I realized that something wasn't right. Lets see.....Daehyun and Jaehyo seems a bit off. Minhyuk seem kind of fidgety, while JongUp's still the same, but he's not as cheerful. He seems to be fooling everyone, but not me. Everything seems about fine, but Zelo's spending a lot of time doing his studies. He even bring his books to the table! Well I guess that a good thing.

Zelo's POV:

I been focusing a lot on my studies lately. The only reason this started out is because I didn't want to think about Zico Hyung's date. But since he keeps blabbing on about his date, I feel like I wanna strangle him! So to keep my mind off that disturbing thought, I decided to study, like I'm suppose to do anyways. But what makes this even harder is he keeping babbing about it to me! So I end up locking myself inside my room or hiding/ going in a place where I think he wouldn't even bother to enter/ think where I would be. I should just forget about the crush I have on him. But that though just makes me sad.

I was now studying in the garden, in my secret hiding spot. There was this place in the backyard garden, hidden from veiw, where I liked going. It was peacful. It was kind of like a house, but it was smaller than a regular one.

Now, people would have never thought I would be in a place like this, so it was a good spot. They would think I would go out or go to the skating park or something. So I doubt that they'd find me.

(pretend that it's kind of not pretty or new. And imagine the area is covered with trees and plants, mostly blocking out sunlight. Plus big enough for zelo)

I would bring a flashlight with me just in case and I brought some matches to light the candles in the tiny place, since it wasn't every a bright place. I would bring snacks with me in another small bag aside from my backpack. I also had my phone an IPod. What else would I need. Anyways.... What else do I have to say? Yeah Thats about it. I'm studying.

Zico's POV:

Where that kid go! Why isn't he annoying me like he usually does! I kind of miss it. All he does is study. What's so great about studying! Well studying his good. I use to do a lot of it when I was younger....

Agh! I feel so bored now. I dumbed that girl I had been going out with. Turns out we weren't meant to be. Okay. I never liked her. SHe was too clingy. Aside from that, she had a nice body.

Anyways. It was time for dinner and he was no where to be seen. It was even raining outside. I started getting worried, as of the rest of the house hold. We tried contacting him by cell phone but it seems like he turned it off.  Agh! He's making me crazy!!!

The managers went to look for him near the company, so I guess we had that cover. We sat around the dinning room, aura all tensed. The rain subsided. A few minutes later the back door opened an in came a blonde fuzzy haired kid.

"YAH! Where have you been!" I was the 1st to explode. Everyone knew we had one of those weird relationship so they back off and slowly got up to leave.

"I'll call the managers." I heard Bang mumble.

Once we were the only ones left in the dinning room, I saw Zelo stiffen, gazed fixed on the floor.

"Answer my question." I said in a low voice, trying to contain my anger. He didn't answer my question and just stood there.

Zelo's POV:

I didn't answer his question an just stood there, staring at the ground. I was kid of afraid of him at the moment. When I didn't answer the second time I was pinned against the wall.

"Hyung!"

A/N: Well I hoped you like the update!  I have a great Idea for Zilo. Get it? Zi - lo. Lol. Well it envolves a certain type of movie and some people. Sorry it wasn't much , to me this is like a fluff story.

Anyways. Anyone check out my other fan fics yet?

Theres:

Fan Service

Exo Luv

Just a little longer

Don't cry. (my fave- Student x Teacher)

I'm not Jealous!

Just Check My list. Theres more!

I was thinking of updating some of my old stories. Pick on please: The Horrible Love Story. erted Ghost.