Chapter 14

B.A.P's Block

Daehyun's POV:

I Stepped out of the shower when I was finished, followed by Jaehyo. I wrapped the towel around my body, grabbed my clothes and quickly exited the bathroom. It was already getting hot in there, aside from the steaming water.

When I reached my room I dried my body and threw on a oversize t-shirt an a pair of sweats. Man. I forgot my mask. I walked all the way to the bathroom to get my mask. Instead of leaving right away I brushed my teeth. When I walked out of the bathroom my head bonked with someone elses, making the person fall on their . I looked down at the person and saw Jaehyo. I bent down on my feet an stared at him, still holding my mask. "You're not going to ask if I'm okay?" He asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks for asking." He said sarcasticly. I grabbed his arm and helped him up. He mumbled a thanks. I blushed when I realized he only had on a T-shirt and a pair of boxers on.

"Are you blushing?" He asked suspiciously. "Ani!" I shouted an put on my mask.

Zelo's POV:

"Hyung!" I ran into Zico's room. "Hmm?"

"oh. Where you going?" I asked when I saw he was all dressed up. Nothing to fancy.

"On a date." He answered casually, as if it was no big deal. I felt my heart breaking. "O-on a d-date? With who?!" I demanded. He didn't even look up at me an answered "Someone."

"That's not an answer," I said with an annoyed voice. "None of your business kid." "I'm Not a kid!" "You're 15, so basicly you are." He said, then laughed when he recieved a text message. "Well Gotta run, my lady's waitin." He said a walked out without even looking at me.

I got this sense of anger rising in me. At to think I was starting to like him, admire him even! Why am I even thinking so much about this  stupid thing. I decided to go an do some homework.

JongUp's POV:

"I Think I'm in love." I said out loud to Minhyuk. Then I started stuffing my self with the ice cream in front of me. "This ice cream is just so irresistable!" Minhyuk Chuckled at me an my heart fluttered.

I flashed him my smile. He let out another chuckled. "You got something...*pointing around face*" "hmmm?" I said an then i stuck out my tonge and tried to it off. He stopped me by my hand and lend in closer to me. I then felt something warm and wet on my cheek. It slowly off the ice cream around my face/mouth. I realized it was his tonge. It then along my lips, an I felt like melting. He was holding onto my neck with one hand and the other hand was on my thigh. He then pulled back an smirked. "Can't let all that ice cream go to waste. can't I?"

B Bomb's POV:

Honestly, I didn't know why I did that. I don't know he was just so, .......Irresistable.... Yeah....

I saw his face was flushed when I pulled back. "Lets go to bed now." I said and put the bowls in the sink.

JongUp's POV:

I washed up quickly an when to bed. I turn off the lights an tucked myself in. That night I had on a tanktop an boxers on. What kind of guys wear briefs(?) to sleep. That would be weird.... Well.... to some people, wear boxers to sleep is weird too...... eh...

I let out a sigh, thinking of the incident that happened moments ago... I blushed and turned to another position.  I tried to clear my clear my head and let out yet again, another sign. Just when I thought I was going to get some rest I felt an arm slipped around my waist and wrapped itself around me.

"w-who is it?" I stuttered in the dark. I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck. A hand slipped under my tanktop and was feeling me, making me stiffen. "I didn't know you had such a great body." The person chuckled behind me. Hearing this made me blush madly. Not just because of the person's words, but because of the person who said it.

A/N: How you like this short update? I know nothing special, but at least I updated for you guys. sorry I had to cut it short, I need to shower an go to bed. I'll try not too update every two weeks now cuz I realized that I've been doing that a lot lately. :\
 

PLEASE RECOMMEND THIS STORIES TO YOUR FRIENDS/SUBSCRIBERS ON ASIANFANFICS OR ADDVERTISE IT ON YOUR BLOGS/STORIES.

It would give a lot of encouragement <3