Chapter 4 Part 2/2

B.A.P's Block

Zico Begging Hyung manager #1:

Hyung Please! Don't do this to me. No to us! Please~! *pouting*

Manager #1: Yah! Don't do that its not cute.

Zico: Hyung~

Manager #1: It's all you guy's fault for getting into a brawl! And You *pointing at Zico*

You're a leader! SO Act LIKE ONE!

Zelo: PAHAHAHAHA! Him. Leader HA! You've got to be kidding me! *laughing his off*

Manager #2: *hit Zelo's head*

Zelo: What the hell!

Young Jae: *smack Zelo's head*

Zelo: Yah!

Young Jae: Respect your elders!

----

Bang Young Guk's POV: (realized I spelled it another way T-T)

We left to our dorm~

"AGH! HYUNG WHY!" I yelled at our manager  while packing my stuff.

"It's a good experience for all of you." He said. "See even Daehyun's Excited."

I looked towards Daehyun to see him with his mask off. Well around his neck. He was smiling. But when he heard what Hyung had said he quickly wiped the smile off his face.

"No Comment" He said pulling up his mask. Is it just me or I saw him blushing?

Nah. Can't be.

"No! All Of Us don't even like them! That dude Zico Even made Zelo Cry!" I yelled again.

"Oh really Now?" He turned to Zelo.

"What happened?" He gave Zelo a deathly stare. He knew something was up.

I saw Zelo Gulped.

"TALK NOW!"

"Okay. Okay. " Zelo said. " We bumped our heads together while we were I was going into the igloo while he was coming out. It hurt so I was about to cry and he started yelling at me making me feel worst!"

"That was it? Why didn't you stop us from hitting him?!" I yelled.

"Just Hitting?" I heard Hyung mumbled sarcastically.

I saw him starting to get guilty.

"I Was mad at him for making me upset."

"Well did you at least apologize?" I asked.

"No." He answered.

"Well You better!" He nodded.

"No You both better. In Fact You All Better!" Hyung Yelled at all of us.

 

Jaeyho's POV

We all went back to our apartment. Packing everything necessary.

Zico was bickering over the whole situation. Mostly everyone was. Of course they just had a full on fight with the rivals they were going to live with!

Who Wouldn't?!

We were preparing to Meet our nightmares the next morning.

But for me It was In my dreams.

Don't ask Why. But I dreamt of him for some reason.

~

I was laying down on a grassy field listening to music like usual while having my eyes closed. But then i felt something cold slipping under my shirt.

I opened my eyes to see a figure looming over me. Its face became clearer and clearer as the person was leaning in. His hand roaming under my shirt.

I tried to shove him away and i felt like shouting but I couldn't move at all. What's happening to me?! Some how the person was on top of me.

His knee against my Member. I let out a silent groan. His face getting clearer and clearer.

It was Daehyun.

I Gasp when his lips met mine.

~

I woke up in cold sweat. The clock said 2:30. I couldn't fall back asleep. Thankfully all our schedules got canceled for tomorrow.

I couldn't get the dream out of my mind. I Got my phone and started listening to music again. Finally when I was feeling Sleepy I Charged my phone and fell asleep. I was gonna need it for tomorrow. Sleep and my phone. I had my IPod Just in chase too.


Next Day:

Jaehyo's POV:

The next day we moved into the new Dorm. Or should I say Mansion.

We all got our own room. Heh How dumb are they. We would all just stick in our rooms all day if we didn't have a schedule. Guess their not that smart. Hehe. Well They are getting old.

Daehyun's POV:

Awe I was hoping to share a room with Jae- What the hell am I thinking? I should be thankful. But what's this feeling?

Zico POV:

YAY I GET MY OWN ROOM! I thought I was going to share a room with that idiot.

Zelo's POV:

How Am I going to Apologize? Whoa This Is not an apartment

Taeil's POV:

Finally I'm Going to have more privacy.

Young Guk's POV :

The short dude in front of me is annoying me right now With that smile of his. I don't know why! Why am I even Looking at him right now?!

Himchan POV:

*Taking Glances at Kyung*

Kyung's POV:

I Caught Blondy-Chan Taking Glances at me. I gave him a dirty look.

Himchan's POV:

! He Caught me! *Wide eyes Looking away. Blushing*

Kyung's POV:

Hmph.

Min Hyuk's POV:

I felt someone staring at me. I looked towards the person.

JongUp? hmm... I saw him blushing and had a hand to his heart.

I smirked at him.

JongUp's POV:

Min Hyuk Is so amazing.... Huh? Why is he looking this way? Hmm..  What is this beating in my chest? Why do I feel hot all of a sudden?

Did he just Smirked?

Young Jae's POV:

Can't believe I'm going to be staying near the guy U kwon. I don't know why but he annoys me the most.

Seriously. The mouth on that kid. And that smile.

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.!

Well at least we'd be getting our own rooms. I felt someone back hug me with a thug.

U Kwon's POV:

Awe man. We're not going to share rooms. I was hoping to share a room with Young Jae.

I Know He's like two years younger but I can't help it. He's Just so attractive. I don't like him or anything it's just that I find him attractive.

We're going to live together Anyways, might as well get along, right? Oo~ Lets start Now!

I ran and back Hugged YoungJae.

"Hi." I said Breathing on his neck. I felt him tensed.

"H-hi?" He said confused but recovered and pushed his arms off. But I won't let go.

"Let go of me." he said trying to get away.

"Awe you're cute. Thinking I would let go of you." I . I don't really tease people but, right now, I just feel the urge too tease YoungJae.

"Let. Go." He still struggled. Everyone ignored us and walked into the mansion. They looked like they were all dazed. Some of them being because of the house some for some other reasons i wouldn't give a about.

He kept struggling. I accidently brushed my lips against his neck. I felt him slightly shivered and he tensed up. I chuckled and let him go, walking into our new home for the moment.

I'm not going to lie that I didn't feel anything. In fact My Face Is hella hot right now. I know I'm already Hot.

But Not that kid of hot.

If you know what I mean.


~Slowly

I Updated again! YAY~

hehe.

I hope you all like it <3

Check out Just a little longer please. She just started to lose her memory!

I almost cried thinking while I was writing. But I think It was an epic fail.

You know like when You have a good idea. But once you write it down or say it out loud the outcome comes out different?

Yeh I think Thats it.

Anyways

~ ¤ ~ Comment and Subscribe ~ ¤ ~