Chapter 4 Part 1/2

B.A.P's Block

Jaeyho's POV:

*sign* I Finally Calmed down a bit. This Fight doesn't look like It was going to be over soon. If I don't stop this The our careers are going to be at sake.

I Messaged our Manager:

To: Manager Hyung

From: Mirror Boy

Hyung! There's a fight going on between B.A.P.'s Members and Block B.

Come Here Now! Balli!

I Sent the message and went back to Listening to music waiting for his arrival. I told Hyung about the thracking device already.

He arrived 10 Minutes latter with another person. Must be B.A.P.'s Manager.

They both looked pissed.

They Looked at us.

They looked confused and surprised. Especially BAP's Manager.

 I remembered what position we were in so I qucikly shook Daehyun to wake up. He just Mumbled and just stayed asleep.

So I pushed his head of my leg. The ear plug  came out of his ears. I just sat there, looking at the sene.

He got up and rubbed his eyes cutely. He looked around and saw the sene in front of him. He looked at his manger for a few seconds. He just waved us off. Block B's Manager just nodded at us meaning go back to what we were doing. They both turned back to the sene
When BAP's Manager waved us off, Well Daehyun, Daehyun placed his head back on my legs and put the plug back in and fell back a sleep.

*Sign* I played another song blocking out the yell sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVAkgChv31E&feature=related

Zico's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING!" I heard someone yell at us. Everything fell silent.

We all stop our fight and turned to the source of the scolding. It was our Manager who yelled and  another person who stood beside him. I'm guessing it's their manager. (BAP)

I Knew we were in big trouble.

~

We were all on our knees facing our manager(s). Well Except for the blonde Dude and Jaeyho. What the hell are the doing anyways!

I got a slap on the head for looking at them.

"Who Siad You Could Look Away!" Manager Hyung Shouted at me.

I heard Zelo Snickered at me. Earning a hit on the head from his manager.

I Snickered as well, Earning another hit. "Who told you, you could laugh!" Hyung shouted again.

"But.." "No But's!"

"Hyung He wasn't laughing he was snickering. Snickering." Pyo commented, earning a hit on the head as well.

"Hyung.." He whined. " Oh Don't you start being a smart now." Hyung said.

He Pouted. We Tried to cover up the snickering.

"Yah! Shut Up! This is no situation to be laughing!" BAP's Manager yelled at all of us.

"So What should we do with them?" Our Manager asked.

BAP's Manager Pull Hyung out to the side and whisphered things we couldn't hear. We all leaned closer so we could hear what they were say. I saw them both smirking and they bothe took out their phones. They talk in a hushed voice on their phones while we strained to her what they were say.

"What are you Kids Doing?" Hyung said. We didn't notice they were done talking on their cell and fell forward startled.

We all Mumbled In pain.

"Okay. We have the punishment ready for you guys!" The other hyung said cheerfully.

We all Tensed. This wasn't going tobe good.

"BLOCK B AND BAP IS GOING TO BE ROOMATES!" (sorry didn't know how to make that sound good.) They both shouted.

We shouted: "WHAT!"

No One's POV:

"Oh My God.." Taeil said then fainted.

Bang : Yah! *kicking Taeil.

Zico: NO~! I don't want to live with The weird blonde People! Especially This Kid! * pointing at Zelo* (still has brown hair.)

Zelo: Yah! *Slaps Hand away* I'm Not a Kid

HimChan: *sign*

Kyung: *Pulling on his Hair* AGH!

B Bomb: *Glaring at the Managers*

Jong Up: What's Happening? Is This really a bad thing?

B Bomb: *Glares at Jong Up.*

U Kwon: What The ! *Mumbled*

Young Jae: *Slaps U Kwon's Head.* Watch Your Language!

U Kwon: *Smiles* Hehe (Knows he was caught)

Jaeyho: *quickly stands up.* What!

Daehyun: *Head's hit the ground* (Mumbling and standing up.Looks at his surrounding) What We're going to live together?

Manager # 2: Yea. Got a problem with That? *raise an eye brow.*

Daehyun: No Comment. *inside YAY* (what am I thinking)

Daehyun pulls Jaeyho back down and makes himself comfortable again.

Jaeyho: Yah! What are you doing?! Aish this Kid. *fussing over situation*

Manager Hyung 1 & 2: Muahahahaha~


~ Slowly

Did You Like it?

This is just Part one.

I said I was going to make this long but I'll just update now. <3

~ ¤ ~ Comment And Subscribe Please ~ ¤ ~