Chapter 11 PyoxTOP

B.A.P's Block

Lots of mistakes! ik. bare with it plz. Took me a long time + I was watching TV and there was the haunting and lab rats on.

Pyo's POV:

I made a quick reply and got ready for... Can I even call this a date?

Nah... He wouldn't like me like that.... Right?

AGH! Whatever. I'm going to hang out with him!

I wore a normal plain white T-shirt and some normal dark jeans. I also threw on a navy blue sweater.

When I heard a honk I put on my shoes and yelled that I was going out.

~

In the Car:

"Hyung Where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise." (Do you Know Secret?) XP) I pouted and turned away.

He chuckled. "Come on. You know you want to smile~" I didn't respond.

"Come on~" He  attemted to cheer me up. Too bad I was a little stubborn. hehehe.

Then all of a sudden I felt a tickling sensation. I started laughing really hard.

"Hyung!" I started laughing because I was being tickled. "O-okay s-stop. I g-ive in!"  He stopped and we both shared laughs.  He ruffled my hair with one hand and I started blushing like crazy! I turned away and hid my face in my arms against the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worry.

"Yeah...I'm okay. I'll just close my eyes for a few." I said not wanting him to see my face.

"mmm." I'll tell you when we get there.

I mumbled a reply and pretended to really me asleep.

"cute." I heard him mumbled. What?!

Okay where is all this heat coming from all of a sudden! It's not summer you know! Stupid global warming!

I don't know when but I started to zoom off.

~

I felt someone shaking my shoulder for me to wake up.

I sat up rubbing my tired eyes. "Hyung?"

"uh- ... Oh w-we're here..." He stuttered for some reason.

TOP's POV:

What the hell! Did I just stuttered! Gosh what has gotten into me!

I don't know but when I saw him rubbing his tiny eyes I just lost my senses for a few moments.

"Oh."

"Come on lets go." I step out of the car quickly.

Pyo's POV:

While I looked out the car window I finally realized my surrounding. Amusement park.

Wait. OMG!

I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to Hyung.

"HYUNG!" I jumped on his back. He chuckled at my action.

"OMG! Amusement park! Really?!" He nodded his head. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I shouted in happiness.

"haha. You're attracting attention." He chuckled.

"Oh." I quickly apologize to passby(ers) (?)

~~

We went on some rides and played some games. Mostly arcade games. I tried one of the crane machines thing and gox a small box out.

"Oh. Look hyung! I got something!" I quickly opened it when he was beside me. It revealed to two rings identical to each other.

"Rings?" I said out loud. I took one out and put one on my left middle finger. I Took the other one out and put it on Hyung's

"There." I said casually. I looked at his face to see him blushing. "Hyung. You okay?"

"M-mmm. Fine." He said turning and walking away. I follow quietly behind him. I spotted a haunted house and quickly grabbed his hand. He looked questionly at me.

"Let's go in there." I told him. Not waiting for him answer, I pulled him along with me.

~

We began walking through the thing.

"Hyung Come on!" I pulled him along.

"Are you sure about this yeobo?" I blushed when he said his nickname for me.

"mmm." I mumbled.

A few seconds after walking in there was spooky music  and an evil laughter that fill the room. I tighten my grip on SeungHyun's hyung's hand and proceeded.

I felt something cold brushpast my neck and let out a scream. I jumped towards  Hyung, now hugging his arm

"It's okay  I'm here." He comforted me. He pulled his arm away from me making me whine a little. But then he slid his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I felt heat rushing to my face.

"Is it me or it kind of got warmer in here?" He asked. He was now in the lead. "uh.." I was lost for words.

I slowly slid my arm around his waist as well. He stiffened up but quickly relaxed.

"You know what? It really is getting warmer in here." I said. He cough and didn't meet my eyes.

All of a sudden a boy fell from the ceilling making us both scream in surprises and fear... for me....

"AHHHH!"

I wrapped my other arm around his front waist  tightening it. He lighted is hold on me as well, warping both arms around me now.

"Who was the idiot who wanted to come in here?!" I asked out loud, whimpering.

"Um.. You..." he said cautiously.

"Yah! Are you calling me an idiot!" I shouted.

"Hey. Your words."

I let go of his waist with one arm *the one in the front* and hit him on his arm.

He let go of me and rubbed his arm. "Ow~" He chuckled painfully.

I put his arm back around my waist. "Don't let go of me!" I whined.

"haha" he let out a heart warming laugh.

We continued our journey for a short distance. The atmosphere lighten around us a little, but not until Hyung screamed, tripping. His arm slid away from my waist but my hand short out to grab his. It ended up with him pulling me along with him because of his weight.

The position we were in now was me on top, between his legs.

Top's POV:

I felt something grabbed my leg, tripping me. I let out a yelp and fell down. But before that, I felt a hand grab mine, but I guess my weight was to much for them. They, I suppose was Ji hoon fell on top of me. (front)

I groan from the pain, not only from my back but from my lower region. He ended up somehow between my legs and kind of crushing... You know what....

He squirmed a little making me moan a little from the pressure and pleasure. What?! Did I just... and what the ... Moan?!

Pyo's POV:

Did I just hear what I thought I heard? I now had my hands placed just above/ beside his head. Even though the room had no bright light, I could see his face clearly enough to see he had his eyes tightly shut. I stared at him until he slowly opened his eyes. A blushed madly and I saw him blushing as well.

Talk about akwkard.....

I realize the situation and quickly made my way up, one leg going up first. Wrong movement. I accidently brushed against... is lower part... He quickly snapped his legs shut, letting out a moan clear enough for me to hear. He shut his eyes tightly.

Heat rushed through me at the sight. Embarrassed I tried getting up again but he kept his leg in place, tightly.

"Ji-.. Hoon." He let out. His hands now on my waist. I shuddered.

This made me want to just get up and go hide so where!

I tried getting up again but he had a hard grip on me.

"Ji-hoon... S-stop moving..." He instructedly stuttered.

Top's POV:

Agh! I'm going Crazy!!!

The way things look right now looks like he's grinding up againest me or something.

I can't believe I'm actually feeling pleasure! But I can't do this. It's not right.

Pyo's POV:

I did as I was told and he let out a shaky breath. We somehow got out of that situation alive.

phew.

It was kind of akwkard between us after that but it's way better than talking.

We walked out of the park and it started raining, soon turning out to grow hard.

Oh yeah there was going to be a storm today, with.... thunder....

We started getting soaked head to toe.

"Run! Balli!" Hyung shouted. We ran and got into the car and drove off.

"Lets go to Big Bang's appartment. It's closer and you could stay there till the rain lightens up."

"mmm." I said fumbling with my wet clothing that stuck to my skin.

"Sorry for wetting your car." I mumbled

"it's okay. It's going to get wet by me anyways."

When we got there we had to run again, into the appartment this time though.

When we reached the appartment I took off my shoes and socks when I entered. I looked up to see SeungHyun gone from my eye sight.

"Hyung?"

He returned with a towel for me. I gratefully accepted and he invited me into the living room.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Schedules" He answered shortly.

He motioned to the bathroom. "Go shower before you catch a cold. I'll bring you clothes."

"How 'bout you Hyung?"

"I'll use the bathroom in my room." I nodded and headed to the bathroom.

I took a warm shower and use the supplies layed out there.

When I was done I quickly dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist and when to find SeungHyun Hyung.

"Hyung...?"

"In here." He shouted. I walked to the source of his voice. I knock on the door and opened it to reveal a shirtless man. It seemed he just showered as well.

"Wow hyung. You have a nice body!" He blushed.

He threw the clothes sat me and I chuckled. "Why so shy all of a sudden?" I teased.

He coughed.

I turned around and let my towel fall.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" He shouted in surprise.

"Changing... What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked as I turned my head around.

"Change in the bathroom."

"Why? We have the same parts." I asked.

"Well. *Cough*Um.."

I shook my head and picked up my towel wrapping it around my waist again. I walked towards his bathroom with the clothes in hand.

"You're weird hyung..." I mumbled as I walked past him. I quickly changed and walked out to see him fully dressed. I had the towel around my neck. He beckoned me towards him. I followed and he sat me down in front of him while he sat on the bed, my back facing him. (I added that just in case of misunderstandment XP)

He started to dry my hair for me. I looked out the window. "It doesn't look like it's lightening up soon..." I said to myself and signed.

"mmm." He mumbled in aknowledgement/ agreement.

"You hungry?" He asked. My stomach kind of answered for me and he chuckled.

"Yeah... Kind of..." "kind of?" He snickered. I started pouting.

We ate or drank some soup that hyung made. It warmed me up.

I walked into the living room and sat down to watch TV while SeungHyun Hyung was doin the dishes. I offered to help but It seems I wasn't the only stubborn one.

*sign*

As I sat down In the middle of the couch I felt something Poke my . *cough* Excuse me. .

I pulled it from the couch. What the hell is this? It kind of smells funny....

"Hyung!" I called out as He came out of the kitchen door drying his hands on a small kitchen towel.

"Hmm?" He asked not looking at me.

"What's This?" I asked holding It up.

"Huh. Oh Tha- Ji Hoon!" Top shouted in surprise and shock.

I gave him a weird look. I looked at the thing in front of my hand and found the switch. I switched it on and a vibration can be heard and I felt it on my hand as well.

I switched it off. "What's this for anyways?"

"Um... It's not mine. Honest!" He started. "It's Ji Yong's"

"I... Didn't ask..." I spoke in confusion. " So what is this for?" I said switching it on an off.

He stuttered. "I-it's w-hat.. make's  J-Ji Y-yong feel good."

"Feel good?" I asked "How?" I was really curious.

He was like a stuttering mess.

"W-w-well... um... h-he puts it u-up... h-his.."


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

And I'll stop there...~

It's getting kind of late. What am I talking about!

It is late! XP haha

Anyways I said I was going To update yesterday but It took me 6 hrs to get this right.

Yeah so now it's like 12:28 here....

Anyways heres the update.... Keep you thinkin' lol

Comments and Subscribes are loved!