Chapter 10

B.A.P's Block

Pyo's POV:

When I walked down stairs I saw that the hyungs came back and they were starting preparing dinner.

"Hyung." I greeted them as I walked in the kitchen. "Dongsaeng." They both greeted back. I chuckled. I saw they poster of TOP on the counter and quickly picked it up.

"HYUNG! YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS!!!!" I didn't wait for them to answer and ran up to my bed room.

"YAH!" Kyung hyung shouted.

"Dinners going to be ready soon!" Himchan hyung shouted after.

hehehe. I slammed the door and jumped on my bed with the poster.

Kyung's POV:

Aish. That TOP Loving fre- Kid.

We finish preparing dinner. We said a few words here and there. Talking about cooking and random things.We would constantly brush against each other time to time, but nothing was said about it. I have to admit. It pretty comfortable working along side him. It. Felt. Nice?

Anyways~ We both set the table and I yelled for everyone to get their butts down into the dinning area. And Himchan.....'Hyung' shouted that it was dinner time right after me.

Zelo's POV:

I heard someone yell at us to get our butts down stairs and Himchan's Voice shouting that dinner was ready. I wasn't very hungry. I don't really eat much either.... I'm just like that.

I felt so warm that I didn't want to move. I snuggled deeper into the pillow I was hugging, hugging it tighter. I felt my pillow moving and I felt a pair of arms pulling me into the owner tighter. I slowly opened my sleepy eyes. I saw someone's chest. I looked up to see Zico's sleeping face and remembered I feel into a short nap in his room. People would panic in this kind of situation but not me.

I Untangle my arms around him and my legs. I tried to loosen his grip around to and sat up, making one of him arms drop on my lap.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes trying to be fully awake. I felt Zico stir beside me. He pulled his arm off my lap. I shudder a little as it brushed my lower region. But I didn't think much of it.

Even with that I wasn't fully awake though.

"Agh! 5 more minutes." I mummbled and fell back onto the bed, turning the opposite away from Zico.

"Yah. Aren't you hungry?" I heard Zico mummbled sleeply behind me.

"no..." I mummbled.

He mummbled some more words I couldn't catch, and then he fell silent. My mind black out but all of a sudden the door burst open and I heard Himchan yelling at us to get up.

"YAH! Get your lazy butts up!" We both mummbled and groan tiredly.

"YAH! Zico. You should show your leadership. AND Zelo! You better get your down there! If you keep skipping daily meals your going to become skinner than you are now or even a twig if that's possible!" He started nagging. I Tiredly sat up, along with Zico.

"Balli!" Himchan said and walked off.

Zico groan while I hunched over. He got up and tugged me along with him tiredly. We both stumbled a few times walking down to our destination. Zico acidently tripped and few down 2 steps pulling me along with him. I fell on top of him. We both groaned but then I heard Zico breath evening out and I out as well.

JongUp's POV:

HimChan came to wake me up personally. He said that he shouted that dinner was ready a while ago. I guess I didn't hear him. I'm kind of a deep sleeper at times....

I got up and he told me to wake up MinHyuk while he call the others. I guess the others didn't hear him as well, or just ignore him shouting that dinner was ready.

I walked out my door to Minhyuks room, which was nearly at the end of the hall. Agh. So far~

I knocked on the door. "MinHyuk Hyung" I called. I opened the door just enough to put my head in. I saw him turning his head towards me and opening his sleepy eyes.

"mmm?" He asked.

"Dinner's ready..." I answer softly. Looking at him. Even when he wakes up, he's be- Ani Ani Ani. Not now.

"mmm." He answered and slowly got out of bed.

I pulled my head out of his room and started closing the door when he call after me.

"Let's walk together." He said and opened the door wider making me fall toward him. He caught me while stumbling back a little.

I quickly back away from him. "Sorry.." I apologized softly.

"Ani. I'm sorry. You Okay?" He asked. I nodded and turned to walk to the dinning room. Minhyuk fell into pace with me a we walked together, our shoulders brushing slightly. I see him expressionless face at the corner of my eye as we walked down the hall way.

We heard a thump towards the stair way. When we got there I started laughing softly while Minhuk chuckled. We started walking down the stair, still amused. We walked over them, And no not stepping on them.

"Yah. Get a room." Bang said  to them and kick them slightly. They both groaned and Zelo rolled over, getting off of Zico hyung.

We walked away from the scene. When everyone got to the dinning room we started our meal. It felt nice eatting with everyone even if we weren't family or on very good terms.

Zelo's POV:

I just stired my rice around a little. I barley took one bite. I didn't feel hungry at all right now.

"Stop playing with your food." I heard Zico say, he was sitting right next to me.

I sighed but stopped and just sat there staring at the food in front of me. SO BORING~

A peice of meat was placed down on my plate. I looked at Zico.

"You should eat more." He answered shortly.

I picked up my chop sticks and poked at the eat like it was evil or something.

"But I'm not hungry." I mumbled to myself. To bad he heard.

"Well your going to eat. You need alot of energy if your going to become an idol. I pouted and still poked at my meal.

He sighed and picked up the meat with his chopsticks and put it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth to protest but he shoved the meat in my mouth.

I sent a small glare towards him but chewed the meat in my mouth. I felt a small blush creeping up my cheeks when a thought struck me. Indirect kiss!

Daehyun's POV:

I still had my mask on. when I got to the dinning room an took my seat. I sat next to Jaehyo hyung for no particular reason.

I Pulled my mask down when I needed to take a bite but put it back into place right after each one. I saw Zico feeding Zelo so I got a peice of meat and put it towards Jaehyo Hyung's face. I'm calling him hyung okay. Not a question by the way.

He looked at me weirdly. I pushed it closer to his lips which of course was against them.He opened his mouth and I fed him.

He gave me one of those annoyed look. I knew that looked but ignore it. I shrugged my shoulders but he pulled my mask off and set it on the table. He stuck out his tongue at me and turned away from me. Knowing his mouth was now empty I picked up another piece of meat and tapped him on my shoulder. He turned towards me.

"Wha-" He started but I shoved the piece of meat in his mouth. He gave me a small glare and I smiled mockingly. His expression changed for a moment but it quickly went back. He turned away and I thought he was going to ignore me but  he turned back around. I was about to say something but he shoved a piece of meat in my mouth.

We continued this process till dinner was over.

U Kwon's POV:

When Dinner was over and the cleaning was done we all gathered in the living room.

Kyung and Himchan started telling us about the problem they ran into.

"We told you to be careful" YoungJae said while taking out a lollipop from the container Himchan bought for him. He bought one for me to!

"See! Those fans are freaken crazy." I said. "HimChan Kyung Wha-" Before I could say anymore a lollipop was shoved into my mouth by YoungJae to shut me up.

" You're being rude."

"You're lucky I like Lollipops." I mumbled while the candy was in my mouth.

Pyo's POV:

We all went to sleep and woke up the next morning. The day past by normally. Everyone was mostly in their rooms.

When it was near 5 I couldn't take the boredom anymore. Just in time I got a message. My message ringtone was awesome.

" You Got A Message. Nae Maeumeul Jeok Ji. A message. Nan Oneul Do Bameul Sae Ji. Munja Jom. Sshib Jima. Dab Jangeul Nan Gidaryeo. Oh Oh Oh~." (People who know this song. You Know how it goes~)

It was from.... T..TOP~!

I quickly opened the message and read the text.

Wanna hang out?


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

Hey. I updated~! Yay!

So did you like it?

Oh remember the last teaser?

I'll maybe do that in the next chapter.

I need to gather my thoughts since I haven writen in a while. K.

Not a question XP

Anyways. I moved. So yeah. Didn't have internet for a while and you know... school.

Can You believe it. I got so bored without internet that I actually finished a book!

Pardon me, I love reading but mostly fanfics. Who's With me? XP

Also, you know how most asian girl are short....?

Well I'm one of them! Surprise. Surprise. Anyways. I ran the mile and got 10:34! My best one! I'm not the best at running...

But. I'm proud at acheiving that! hahahaha! Come on be happy for me!!!