chapter 12 B-Bomb x JongUp

B.A.P's Block

162040_159310117514608_1961108887_n.jpgBombUp Time

 

Minhyuk's POV:

             Everyone was in the living room waiting for Jihoon to arrive. Why do they care so much. He's probably with Top hyung. It seems like they started hitting it off. Okay this getting boring. I got up To leave. "H-hyung, where are you going?" I recognized the voice to be Jongup's. I turned to look at him and just shrugged. I walked up the stair case and down the hall to the practice room/studio. I sensed that someone was following me. "Why are you following me?"

             "I-I'm sorry..." Jongup said in a small voice. I continued walking to my destination, him still at my tail.  I walked in and walked over to the stereo. "Hyung, You're going to practice?" Jongup asked. "mmm." "Can I-" I the music, cutting him off.

 JongUp's POV:

               My hurt stun a little when he cut me off. I gave a little pout, looking down. I looked around at my surrounding. This place has everything... I walked towards the workout area. I grabbed onto the bar and started doing pull ups. Working out is part of being healthy, you know. I then started doing push ups. When I thought I had enough I looked up towards the focus, beauiful guy dancing to the booming music.He's just so amazing. The way he moves, the way he looks, I just want to go over the-

               Why am I even thinking this? Man, I'm heating up. Minhyuk seem to sense that I was staring at him, yet again, so he turned around. I seem to blush at this. He beckon me towards him. I slowly got up from my position and walked towards him. He switched the song to Going crazy sung by X-5. Not my kind of music, but I guess it suited him.

               "Let practice so dances?" He asked me in a panting voice. I smiled as an answer, nodding my head. Since My body wasn't as flexible as his I couldn't roll my body as well. But he was patient. I liked the dance in this song, since it was fast and the dances, lets just say it felt alright. It's just the body rolling part.

               "Aish! This is hard!" I complained, pouting and taking off my jacket. Why do I even Have that on still? He chuckled a little, It was like a melody, making my heart feel like fire works going off. " you just need to relax, being  stiff isn't going to help." He took off his T-shirt, thank god for he had a tank top underneath He restarted the music, yet again. When It got to the part I had trouble with I felt an arm slid past my waist, then a hand on my stomach, and then another at my thigh. He moved his body closer to mine, and moved my body along with his.

               It was actually easier. I liked having his body close to mine. I was a little stiff at first but, now, I understand what he meant when I needed to relax. "See You're getting the hang of it." He said once the part was finished. "Wow, thank you Minhyuk-shi" I heard him chuckle again. "What happened to using Hyung?" "Oh... I forgot.. Hehe" I blushed.

               He chuckled again, ruffling my hair. "Good job. You worked hard." I smiled up at him. "Thank you, you too, Hyung."

~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

Okay A cute little update.

Like?

YongTae's Next!