Chapter 21

B.A.P's Block

Sorry for not updating~

JongUp's POV:

He started the tub.

He striped me of my clothes while I whimpered in pain. Struggling felt like too much pain in the .

He Looked up at me with sad eyes but I looked away.

"I'm Sorry."

"I Hate You."

"I Said I'm Sorry."

"I Hate You!" I Pushed him to the ground.

He let out a heavy sign and carried me up princess style.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

"I'm going to help you-"

"Help Me?! After What You did!" I cut him off and started punching him.

"Stop! I Said Stop! " I guess he got annoyed because he just about toss me into the tub making me whine.

"Yah!"

" Yah. You know how heavy you are?"

"I'm Not that heavy!"

"Aigoo" He signed and began washing the blood stains." I looked away from where he was touching and away from his eyes.

I could see that the water turned reddish pink because of my blood.

I slowly relaxed in the hot yet warm water even if it stun my .

I slowly drifted off into a little slumber.

~~

Yongguk's POV:

"OH. MY. GEEEEEE!!!! The 4th of Julys' is Tomorrow!!! " Taeil screamed, more like screeched. I Covered my ears to block out the earthlings sound.

He grabbed hold of one of my arm and pulled it so my ear. "Let's do fire works, please please please~"

"Yah! Why Are you super annoying today?!" Aish, well he was. "Why are you in my quarters again without knocking?" I asked. He was always barging into my room nowadays.

"I don't know. Habit I guess." He shrugged and jumped in me this time making both of us fall towards the ground.

"Yah!"

"Come on please~ Or we can just go watch it." He said looking deeply into my eyes with hope.

"That sound like a good idea, how about we tell the rest of the guys." I said pushing him off me. I jumped up and ran toward the door shouting, " Guys To the meeting area!"

I could hear Taeil mumbled something. Maybe cursing at me for being to loud.

"You Mean Living Room?!" We could hear Ukwon shouting back at me.

"Yeah! Sure! That! " I shouted back.

Taeil's POV:

" But I really wanted it to be just the two of us...."

 

Jaehyo's POV:

We 'reported' to the living room as the alien's might say and all sat down at an opened space in a circle. Surprisingly all of us fit. Well B bomb  was carrying a sleepy JongUp.

"So Tomorrow it's the 4th of July." Yongguk said, more like stated. "No , Sherlock." Zico Said right afterwards.(Idk)

"Ignoring that." I snickered at this. " I Was going to say that how about we all go out and look at the fireworks that night? It would be a good opportunity to forgive one another since it's independence day. It could be a day that makes peace between us since we,,, had our.. disagreements. When we first me.. (I'm making this up.) " He cleared his throat.

"So How about it?"

"That's Stupid" Zico said.

"You better shut your trap because we all know what you did to out little maknae." Yongguk said make the two naughty ones shrink in shame. The Bomb Up Couple looked away shyly not looking into one anothers' eyes. Hmm..

"So it's settled, we're all going. hehe. FORGIVE AND FORGET!" He cheered awkwardly putting a fist up. "Forgive and forget. hehe." He said awkwardly lowering his fist. He cleared his throat and got up. He started walking away scratching his head embarrass. When he was out of range we all burst out laughing, except for the three, Minhyuk and jongup who were looking anywhere but each others eyes. And Zelo, who was blushing madly.

"Meeting adjourned!" Bang Said.

"Hyung What does that mean?" Zelo asked.

"I don't know, I just thought it sounded right." Yongguk said nodding his head at his answer.

I shook my head and headed up towards my room.

"Hyung."

I Heard a voice call me from behind . I Turned around and smile when I saw Daehyun.

"Ne?"

He smiled and ran up to me and wrapped his arm into mine. I saw this because he didn't have his mask on anymore. I looked at him confused.

"Let's watch fireworks together okay?"

"We're all going to watch fireworks togather anyways." I said.

" Noo ~ I mean just the two of us. " He did a little pout.

I laughed a little making him pout even more. "Ne. I guess we can find a spot away from the guys and watch it together. Just the two of us."

"Just the two of us." He said nodding his head at my answer.

I don't know when this happen but we started loosening up around one another.

a/n:

So heres the short update. Sorry for not updating.  Did you like it?

Can you do me a favor?

Click the links and see which story you like best and vote for it please. I;m going to see how this works out.

Please, Look at me

I Got A Monster Under My Bed

Livin' Life As A Twist

Security Checkpoint

Don't Cry ( I put this in because I freaken LOVE this one)