3. Heart break

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon stares at the glaring man in front of him, it makes him hesitant for he never ever seen Seokjin acts this way towards him. When both of them thought they are arranged to be married, Seokjin always do what he wants, one of the things that attracts him towards the older male but now, the wheels have changed.

"I already talked with your brother.." Namjoon slowly said but stopped immediately when he heard the other man's audible gasp.

"What did you do? You seriously talk to my brother about this? You're so insensitive! What did he said? How could you hurt my baby brother?!" Seokjin gritted his teeth as he spitted out the words in anger.

Furious at the audacity of his ex-fiancee to personally talk to Hoseok about their situation when he clearly tell him not to makes him want to punch the taller man's face. How could he.

"I already told you what I am going to do Seokjin and I will not lose you. You belong to me, I want everyone else to know that." Namjoon scowl back at the man who is looking at him in disbelief.

"I was never yours Namjoon! Are you even listening to me? I only went on with the agreement because that's what my parents told me to at such a young age..I like Yoongi for a very long time now. I kept it a secret because I know I am betrothed to you."

Namjoon opens his mouth in shock.

"What the ?!! After all this time you're ing telling me that you want him and not me? What are you just leading me on all these years???"  Namjoon shouted in disbelief as he runs his hands on his hair, frustrated at what the other man said.

Seokjin kept his mouth shut after that statement, he really tries to like Namjoon for he knows that they will be married but all he feels for the man is adoration, he likes him as a person and would be glad to call him his friend but..as far as the romantic feeling goes he can't just force himself to love him when his mind is occupied with someone else.

"I did try my best Namjoon, I really did but my heart belongs to someone else. I tried to change my attitude and ways for you, so that the people around us will find me perfect enough to be beside you but I never was the Seokjin that you wanted me to be. I want to laugh out loud when I'm happy, I want to cry openly when I'm sad, I want to go on dates to some simple places where cameras and paparazzi's are none existent. I just want to be me..I want someone who will like me as me.."

"I like you.."

"Heck you even shouted in disbelief when I go against your word Namjoon, you want someone who's gonna be at your beck and call, one whom you can control and I don't want to be that someone. And now I am warning you..if you ever try to break my brother down you will have to go against me.."

Namjoon huffs in irritation.

"Yoongi has feelings for Hoseok. Always remember that, he will never like you, he will never want someone who's not like your brother."

Seokjin glares at Namjoon as those words hurt him.

"You're just saying that because I turn you down again. Yoongi will learn how to like me, I will do the best I can for him to like me. Now you should do that for my brother too. It's not his fault that all of this happened, don't be too harsh on him. Remember he doesn't like you, he wants Yoongi."

"This is so ed up.." Namjoon growls in anger.

"Yeah..two brothers who taken a liking towards Yoongi and not on the Kim heir. How twisted right? Now if you'll excuse me..I will return to feed my fiancee and have a talk with my future in-laws. Have a great day Namjoon ah."

 Seokjin walks inside as fast as he can, burrowing his eyebrows in worry as he thinks of his brother, what is the younger man feeling right now when Namjoon probably said mean things towards him.

He walks back inside the kitchen and looks at Yoongi who is fiddling on his phone as he waited.

"Hey, are you texting my brother?" Seokjin hesitantly asked.

"Yeah..why?"

"Nothing..can I send him a message? I left my phone in my room."

"Yeah sure.." Yoongi handed him the phone as Seokjin pick the strawberry cake he has baked and given some to the man who excitedly his lips.

The taller man smiled at Yoongi as he digs in. Looking back at the cellphone, his smile became fixed as he reads the conversation. Yoongi named Hoseok in his contacts as MinWifeu, he texted the man earlier calling him baby. 

He wouldn't get angry at such petty things of course, but he has to admit that he wanted to change that contact name now.

He started to type in his message.

SJ : Seokkie, this is your hyung, I borrowed Yoongi's phone since I left mine at my room. Where are you? Namjoon came here a while ago and he told me that you guys already talked. Do you want to talk about it?

HS : Hyung, I sent you a message regarding my meeting with him. It's okay, everything is fine, we both just clarified that we want nothing from each other and he will continue to like you even if we end up getting married.

Seokjin curses under his breath at that. He dials his brother's number.

"Hey...hyung?"

"What were you thinking of accepting his twisted condition? You should have never let him intimidate you." Seokjin hisses through the phone making Yoongi look at him in apprehension.

A long silence pass by before Hoseok sigh.

"I am not like you hyung..he stated from the very first that he doesn't want me. And I'm okay with that, we will get married, get a divorce and I'll be able to live my life the way I want."

"Seokkie, I want you to fight for your right. You are beautiful, you are precious, you are important. Don't let him get away with hurting you."

"He..he doesn't hurt me hyung.."

"I know you like the back of my . You like him, he's your secret crush, right? The one you're describing as an incredibly handsome ?" Seokjin lifted an eyebrow as he saw Yoongi starts to glare at him.

"I...no..I mean. No! I don't like him he's an ..I mean he's not but I don't like him. I mean he is an but I was not referring to him I swear!" Hoseok shouted through the phone as he panics at being caught.

"You described him as the tall princely man you've been dreaming about when we all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter