1 : Infatuation

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon walks the hallway towards his father's office. The place reeks of riches and grandeur, nothing less for the  Kim's. One of the richest and influential families in Seoul. He was busy running the family company when his father called for him and personally ask him to come back home immediately. 

The older man's action piqued his interest and that's the reason why he hurried up to get here. He sighs as he stands at the front of his father's office, located at the west wing farthest to the main rooms.

He raps on the door lightly before opening it as soon as he heard his father's go signal.

"Son..it's good that you are finally here."

Namjoon bows low to his father before taking a seat in front of him. He glances at his father who seems to be in a good mood as he smiles to himself while sitting comfortably in his chair behind his huge office table.

"You do know that our family has a deal with the Kims of Gwacheon regarding the marriage arrangement between the two families."

Namjoon hesitantly nods his head.

"Since you're young, we keep on stating the fact that you and Seokjin should better be acquainted and be close enough so that when the time comes for your marriage to be done you can have at least an amicable relationship with each other.  But.."

Namjoon raises an eyebrow at that, he sat up straighter and expectantly looks at his father. He wants Seokjin, everyone knows that. He's been friends with the man since diaper days and as the man grew up to be a beauty, he developed an infatuation towards him which was encouraged by both their parents.

"But the marriage arrangement with Seokjin won't happen, he is now betrothed to someone else." Mr. Kim said grievously as he knew his son's feelings towards Seokjin.

Namjoon scrunches his eyebrows and stands up in anger.

"What the ?! Father, you just cant..no one can break a long time arranged marriage that just cannot be.." Namjoon hisses in anger as he paces back and forth. His mind is in a jumble, he needs to know the reason why.

Mr. Kim looks at his son in understanding, he knows that the young heir has that arrogance and pride as what all heirs should have, but the older man knows that the worst is not over yet.

"We can't do anything about this son for Mrs. Kim has played with us since the beginning. Wanting to gain more he lied to us about Seokjin being the one who is betrothed to you when the truth is he's not the one but their other son Hoseok."

Namjoon curses under his breath, he personally knew Hoseok since the younger man is as close to his brother as can be. As a child Hoseok always runs around trying to play with them when he is clearly much more younger than them.

"This is so ed up..wait who will Seokjin marry then?"

"He will marry the Min heir, Yoongi."

Namjoon narrows his eyes at the thought of Yoongi marrying his Seokjin..yes his. He will not give in to this whole situation, clearly this is all a joke.

"Father, Yoongi is my friend and he knows since we're children that Seokjin belongs to me. I will talk to him, maybe we can have an agreement, he can have the younger brother I know for a fact that Yoongi fancies him anyway."

Mr. Kim sigh, wanting to run a hand on his aching head. He doesn't want to trouble his son but they should follow what was clearly written in the contract made by their Grandfathers.

"Son...I knew you will be angry but believe me when I say that I already check every loophole into this, I also wanted Seokjin to be your husband, such a gentle-mannered young man that he is but alas we can't. So if you wanted to gain your inheritance and be as free as you can with your life and decisions I suggest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter