19. Uncertain

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that he is dumb is not quite true, but now Hoseok thinks there's a possibility that he is acting that way. To say that he is stupefied is an understatement, never in his wildest dreams had he thought about Kim Namjoon giving him breakfast in bed. He looked at Namjoon with his jaw wide open, blinking once, twice, and then proceeded to pinch his cheeks to see if he is still dreaming.

 

Namjoon snorts and shakes his head as he sees what Hoseok was doing. He has an idea on what is going on inside his carrier's mind right at that moment.

 

"Good morning, you are now awake and I brought food for you." the man said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

 

"Why..." Hoseok dumbly asked.

 

"Why not?"

 

"..."

 

"Eat, we have to go and say goodbye to your father before we head off to the ancestral territory. Hoseok, I know we started our whole relationship on bad terms, I was in love with your older brother and I was nothing but a mean jerk toward you. I deeply apologize for that, my reason that I am a person who is true to my feelings and have no care about others' opinions or feelings doesn't give justice to my actions." Namjoon stated.

 

Hoseok was shocked after that statement, he grabbed onto his pancakes and munched on them as he stares at his fiancee without blinking, wanting to know what the taller man is up to now.

 

"I am your legal guardian now, I said it too many times before. We are good as married since your name has already been written on our family record and I take care of my family. I am now your provider, I assure you that I will take care of you from now on. You are my carrier now and I expect you to do your responsibility towards our family as well." Namjoon seriously said as he crosses his arms, knowing that the younger man will put up a fight after hearing that.

 

"Does this mean that you want to control me just like how you controlled my brother?" Hoseok dangerously said, glaring and eyes staring intently at his fiancee.

 

Namjoon fights the urge to roll his eyes, he will not act on that urge because he knew the smaller man will whine and make a scene just because he can.

 

"As if you will let me control you, just in case you didn't notice you have been ignoring my authority on our setup since day one." the man blurted out.

 

Hoseok felt a little bit smug after hearing that which makes him shift his eyes away from the man who confuses the heck out of him and now focus on his food. People think lowly of him, and he heard the statement that he is a total downgrade from his perfect brother so many times before it started to lose its effect on him because deep inside he knew that it is not true. He has a fully functional brain thank you very much, although it may be a bit rusty since he doesn't use it that much and tend to follow his emotions instead but he knew stuff and is an expert on keeping himself out of trouble. A skill he has honed since Seokjin's mother is almost always after his , that woman is so focused on kicking him out of the house and out of the family life.

 

"Going there would be very dangerous Joon ah, you are aware that we might be trapped in there. They will do all they can to milk us out of our worth. Or if they turn evil they will keep us locked up, do you want us to become prisoners?" He carefully said as Namjoon sat beside him on the bed. 

 

"I know but the thing is we don't have a choice, since they are aware of your rendezvous with that guy. I told you before that it is one of the reasons why we are called there in the first place." 

 

Hoseok snorted at that statement.

 

"That guy has a name, and he has been your friend too."

 

"I don't want to say his name because I'm annoyed by him. I don't want you uttering his name as well." Namjoon sulks as he stares at Hoseok who rolled his eyes.

 

"Why not, stop letting your emotion rule over. I already told you nothing happened between us and Yoo..."

 

"Stop... I said I don't want to hear his name from you."

 

"Stop being a child Joon ah... He is a friend... Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi...." Hoseok cheerfully said, intent to annoy the heck out of his fiancee when Namjoon grabbed his face and kissed him. 

 

Frozen in surprise he felt how the taller man gently nudges his lower lip before slowly leaning back. Looking intensely at him.

 

"Don't say his name, please Hoba. Say mine instead... Say it..." Namjoon gently said, still holding Hoseok's face.

 

"Joon..."

 

Joon kissed him again and this time he kissed back. This is a very weird morning for Hoseok but he is not saying no to Namjoon's sudden possessiveness or his sweet kisses. After all, he has held a torch for this man since they were kids. 

 

It has taken some hours before Namjoon has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter