15. Sweetest What If's

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok looked at his hands, currently intertwined with Yoongi's bigger ones. They have been that way too many times before, in fact, since he grew up thinking that the older man will be his husband they have acted as more than lovers before except for the part since his father has the talk with the Min heir and told him the importance of keeping it clean until after the wedding. He smiled and held on tight to that warm hand that holds his own. He missed this, missed being wanted and treated right. Yoongi looked back and see the younger man with a small smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about Hoba..."

"Nothing hyung, I am just happy." the younger man gently said.

"I am very happy too because I have you where you belong."

"and where do I belong?"

"By my side..." Yoongi said with a wide grin.

Hoseok giggle loudly while punching the other on his arm.

"Too cheesy hyung." Hoseok whines in embarrassment.

Hoseok felt like floating in clouds during that day, he totally left all the worries behind and just focus on Yoongi. He felt safe, no harm shall ever befall him when he is with his Yoongi hyung he just knows it. Albeit there is a small voice inside his head that he will be scolded by Namjoon once they get back to reality but he ignores it, for now, he wants peace.

Yoongi took him to places, they rest for while eating, relaxing, and stretching their legs with walks to the parks and malls until another night fell. The man took him to a secluded restaurant where you can eat under the starry sky. There are so many lights around the place, even the trees are illuminated by small lights. He stood up and let the older man take him towards the biggest tree in the area, behind it is the view of the city. So near yet so far, so brightly lit by the city nightlife.

"This place is so pretty hyung, I wonder why there are not many people around."

"This is my property, I haven't instructed my team to promote it yet. You can see some of the locals are here already but we are the only ones from the city."

"Wow, this is yours hyung. Nice, why aren't you promoting it yet? You will gain lots from this investment,"

"I wanted to take you here first, I want to show you my place before I let the public swarm in here."

Hoseok looks at the man and sighs, Yoongi always puts him first. What more can he ask for really, that is the question he keeps on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter