6. Surprised

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon drags his feet forward and rolled his eyes at his fiancee. Yes, they are at peace for now and decided that they need to go on with the marriage and prepare for their life after the marriage.

Hoseok keeps on looking back at him with an evil glint on his eyes. There's a reason why Yoongi never comes with him on his shaving day.

"Welcome, Mr. Kim and Mr.?" One of the staff looks at Namjoon who coughs awkwardly.

"Kim Namjoon."

"Mr. and Mr. Kim..what can we do for you?"

"I'm scheduled for my ALL OVER today and he...he comes with me." Hoseok smiled at the staff who looks at Namjoon before nodding her head.

"He doesn't look like he's used to going into this kind of place."

"There's always time for FIRST TIMES dear."

"Oh well, if you're both sure, come inside the preparing room, Mr and Mr. Kim." 

Hoseok excitedly pulled Namjoon in holding tightly to the taller man's hands. This time he will have his revenge without the taller man realizing it.

The staff leads them into the room.

"Please take off all your clothes and put some robe on, a relaxing massage will be given before the procedure begins." 

Hoseok nods his head. 

"Alright, thank you."

"Please walk through the door right at the far left side of the room once you are both finished."

Namjoon smirks at that statement.

"You have a nice find here Hoseok, very professional staff and reliable as well. They explained everything so that the customer will feel at ease."

Hoseok looks at Namjoon in disgust.

"We are here to relax and here you are still talking about business. Come on now, let's start." Hoseok started to take his shirt off when Namjoon coughs awkwardly.

"What.." 

"I think it's inappropriate for me to view your body as...hey. Oh hell..." Namjoon groans out loud as Hoseok quickly takes off his shirt and flaunts his tiddies at him.

"What...is it your first time to see a man Namjooniee?!" 

".." Namjoon turns around so he can't see those lighter colored s. Shaking his head at his fiancee's audacity, the smaller man clearly doesn't know his own appeal.

"I don't take you as a prude Mr. Kim, you already shoved your tongue down my throat and here you are talking about propriety." Hoseok grinned as he takes his pants off, at ease now that the taller man is not looking.

"I was drunk alright...and I've been abstaining since your brother throw me away just like that. So please don't tempt me..." Namjoon groans.

He takes on the bathrobes and turns around to find Hoseok wearing his robes loosely, showing his bare shoulders and flawless throat.

"I am not tempting you Namjoonie..no I don't." The smaller man huskily said as he walks out of the room.

Namjoon just stands there like a gaping fish and sweating like he's in pain.

No wonder Yoongi has been hooked into him, the little minx is all fire and storm. Hoseok can make anyone his if he set his mind into it.

"Why the heck am I here..." He mutters to himself, praying for more patience and self-control. 

No..he wouldn't give in. He won't devour that sinful creation called Hoseok. He will remain loyal to Seokjin..yes, he will.

He eventually followed the smaller man out and lay with him on the massage table.

"We will start our sessions now Mr. and Mr. Kim, relax and enjoy your massage as we prepare the wax."

Namjoon looks at Hoseok.

"Wax? That's yours right?"

Hoseok laughs nervously while nodding his head.

"Yes, I like to remove all the hair. You need to plug up your ears though when they eventually get on my lower parts." Hoseok giggles as Namjoon seems disgusted.

"That will be so painful, alright let's start, please. I want that body massage." Namjoon enthusiastically said and turns curious when all the staff giggles at his words and whispers to each other.

Shrugging his shoulder he laid down and enjoy the massage, he got distracted though when Hoseok starts to moan out loud, clearly enjoying the massage as much as he does. He shifted and tries to find a comfortable position with his sudden hardening . 

Damn this that is now his future husband.

A few minutes more and the staff announced that the wax is ready. Namjoon ignores it and continues to lay there, wanting to sleep for a while when he heard the smaller man's gasp of pain.

"...."

"I told you to just shave it..." Namjoon mumbles as the procedure went on and on. 

The taller man is half asleep when he felt something on his legs. He slowly opens his eyes and curiously lifts his head when a searing pain suddenly attacks him.

"Ahh !!!!" He shouted in shock as he heard Hoseok laugh evilly.

"Hahaha...now you know my pain Namjoonie! Take it! They will only wax your legs." The smaller man mischievously said as he films the procedure with his phone. This will be a very good bargaining material in the near future.

Another painful tug and the staff smiled at the tearful taller man.

"It's finished, Mr. Kim. We hope you enjoy your first wax session with us."

Namjoon glares at the girl who looked down, trying to hide her laugh.

"You took me by surprise Hoseok ah. I will remember this!" Namjoon hisses as he pats his numb legs.

"Hoseok puts his phone away and walks towards his husband. I enjoy this day with you Namjoon, Yoongi never comes with me on my wax day." Hoseok said with a pout.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his fiancee.

"Well, he has a good reason." 

Namjoon looks at the smaller man's flushed face and body.

"What...do you want to look at how flawless my skin is now? Here.." Hoseok opens his robe while Namjoon immediately closes his eyes and turns away.

"No!...Hoseok! What did I tell you? Stop seducing me!!!!" Namjoon whines as he tries to stand up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter