5 : Save Me

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok giggles as he moves his body to the rhythm, a lightweight that he is, it's not surprising to see him drunk this early. But as he is enjoying himself for once Jackson just lets the smaller man do whatever he wants to.

"Are you sure about this?" Youngjae asked as they both sit down for a while after dancing with Hoseok.

"Let him be.. he's just dancing right there where we can see him and look out for him." Jackson calmly said as he enjoys his drink.

"But... he's drunk!"

"He wants to get drunk, he got a stressful life to let him be!"

A few minutes later the trio is dancing like zombies right in the middle of the dance floor all drunk in their asses.

"I'm not driving...." Hoseok giggles as he dances.

"I'm not driving both your asses back home too!" Jackson cheerfully shouted.

"I don't know how to drive!" Youngjae proudly said which makes his two friends cheer him on.

"Yeah...that is so cool Youngjae." Hoseok hugs his friend while Jackson gave him the thumbs up.

Suddenly a tall man went up to them and cleared his throat.

The three look at the person and snorted.

"I can see him here...what the ." Hoseok whines as he pointed at Namjoon who is looking funnily at him.

"Nah... you're just imagining things babe... That's not the , wait I can't see that much in the dark." Jackson murmurs as he waved Namjoon off and squint his eyes at him.

Namjoon rolls his eyes at the three drunkards while Youngjae confidently walks to him and lookup.

"I don't know how to drive." Youngjae proudly said while Hoseok cheers him up again and hugged him.

Namjoon felt an incoming headache by just looking at the three.

"Alright, I am here to drive you, kids, back home because you're all drunk." He announced as he walks forward to grab Hoseok but was stopped by Jackson's hands on his arms.

"Wait you're not that Namjoon that always makes everything complicated for Hoseok right? Because if you are then I have all the ing rights to punch the out of you." Jackson said blinking his eyes to stay awake.

"Yeah yeah...you can beat me up when you're sober okay? Come on, yes you hold his hands and grab onto Hoseok."

"I will drive us back to my home!" Jackson shouts in glee as Youngjae grabs his hands and drags him along.

Namjoon prays for patience as the trio fights for the car seat, he grabs Hoseok by the waist and makes him sit on the passengers' seat while Youngjae sits in the back and proceeds to sleep right away.

"I don't understand why I have to stay in the back when I..I am Jackson Wang and I am Youngjae and Hoseok's designated driver." He complains loudly while Hoseok nods his head.

"He is our driver Joonie.." he quietly said while Namjoon counts to three before speaking.

"But you're drunk now and can't drive properly. It will lead to an accident and we don't want that to happen right?" Namjoon calmly said.

Hoseok looks back at Jackson and nods his head.

"You'll get us killed. Let Joonie drive now Jack..."

"Only because you said so Seokie.." Jackson suddenly shifted in his seat, found the perfect spot and snored right away.

"Hi, Joonie..." Hoseok smiled at the taller man who looks sideways at him.

"You can take a nap too if you want." Namjoon gently said.

"Sorry I left..I just don't want you to kiss me again." Hoseok murmurs as Namjoon grips the steering wheel tighter.

"What...did I kiss you. Sorry about that I just get aggressive when I'm drunk."

"It's fine. I like it." Hoseok quietly said as he finally closes his eyes.

"You liked it?" Namjoon hesitantly asked.

"Mmmm...." Hoseok dozed off while Namjoon looks at the smaller man.

That evening he woke up with the tiest hangover that he ever had, luckily the servants at the Kim Mansion know of his situation and brewed a soup to clear his muddled brain and some Advil for his headache. After he put himself together he asked one of them if Seokjin was there, surely if he got back safely and stayed inside the Kim Mansion then his ex-fiancee is the one to get his drunk from that bar.

"No Mr. Kim, Master Seokjin is not here. The one who bought you last night is Master Hoseok. He left soon after he made sure you're comfortable in your room."

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter