17. PUNISHMENT I

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok stayed silent throughout the ride and Namjoon did the same. It is a very intense experience for the smaller man, he felt like the mere presence of his fiancee is suffocating him, making him so nervous he might pass out. He played with his fingers as he avoids looking at the man.

 

"Stop thinking so hard, breathe. I don't want you to be like this when we need to talk."

 

"I... I'm sorry." Hoseok blurted out.

 

"Show me..." Namjoon quietly said as he drive the car into the building parking lot.

 

"What..." the smaller man mutters.

 

Hoseok quickly turns his head towards his fiancee, did he hear him right? 

 

Show? What does he mean?

 

As soon as the car stopped Namjoon carefully slid out of it and assisted his fiancee out of the car. He looked at Hoseok and noticed how pale he is and he shakes his head at him.

 

"We will talk later when we are in our apartment after that talk you will show me how sorry you are." Namjoon dangerously said as he leans down to look at Hoseok's neck. Noticing that it doesn't have any marks on it makes him a little bit satisfied. The man has said that he got nothing to worry about but he has this sudden itch inside him, he wants to check on his fiancee, wanted to be sure no other man has left their mark on his body.

 

"But.. Joon..." Hoseok has a deep blush on his face right now. He noticed the ual innuendo in the other man's words and Namjoon's intense stare is really not helping.

 

"No buts, you did make me a little bit crazy with your absence and as much as Yoongi explains what you two did I am still not appeased. You do know about the rules Hoseok, you are my carrier now and you are not allowed to go with other providers, unsupervised at that."

 

"But... I am just with Yoongi hyung, he is still my friend."

 

"A friend who is your former betrothed, I can sue him in court for what he did, and let me tell you that I will win that case hands down." Namjoon curtly said knowing it will scare him, he knew Hoseok will protect Yoongi at any cost and he will use that fact to his advantage.

 

"No... no please he didn't do anything bad. I told you...I am the one to blame. I push him to do something bad." Hoseok stutters as his mind digested the fact that Namjoon can put Yoongi behind bars simply because of the Provider-Carrier rules.

 

"Let's go." the taller man gently said, putting an arm around him as they walk to the elevator which took them up to their unit.

 

As soon as they went in Namjoon took his coat off and walks towards the bar, he return with two glasses of drinks, one for himself and one for Hoseok.

 

"I won't hurt you baby, you need to relax. As you can see I am still pissed off. I return to find no one inside your room, you didn't return and I have the chance to talk to Yoongi. You know I did talk to you before and we come up with some rules to follow and we also had an agreement to pretend to the public at least that we have an amicable relationship with each other so that the Elders will not breathe down our necks." Namjoon reminded him as he swirls his whisky around. 

 

Hoseok cringes at that, he totally forgot about the rules and their little agreement. He has always followed his heart before using his brain which makes him feel so dumb right now.

 

"I have forgotten about it, I was overcome with my emotions," he whispers as he looks down at his drink.

 

"I had assumed that was the case when I heard what Yoongi had said earlier. So you saw me with your brother and that is the reason why you got upset. I never knew you had feelings for me."

 

Hoseok drank the brandy in one shot before shaking his head at Namjoon, trying to lie through his teeth and deny the statement made by the taller man. 

 

"No, it's not about...." he started but abruptly stopped when Namjoon suddenly sat beside him and reached for his tiny waist, manhandling him as the taller man maneuvers his lithe frame into his lap.

 

"Wait... what... Joonie..." Hoseok whines as he finds himself straddling his fiancee.

 

"Look at me..." Namjoon grabbed his hands and forced them away from his face, tipping his head up by his chin.

 

"I talked to your brother in a last-ditch attempt at wooing him back but he rejected me again. I won't deny that to you and I want to apologize if I hurt your feelings. That talk with him made me realize things..."

 

Wait, is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter