14. Twisted

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon stopped the car and looked at the unconscious form of Hoseok. He sighed and turns to get the smaller man, deciding on picking him up and carrying him inside the Mansion. The servants are quick to assist him and surprise was noticeable on their faces. It has been some time since he set foot in here for a visit after all.

"Young master, let the servants assist you with Master Hoseok." An elderly maid gently said but what was turned down by Namjoon.

"It's okay, I will personally carry him to his room. His father is in there I assume?" he curtly said.

"Yes, the Master is currently taking a snack in the living room."

"Good, I will go for a quick chat with him. One more thing, is Jinnie in there?" He urgently whispers.

The maid looked at Hoseok before answering Namjoon in the affirmative.

"Great, just great," Namjoon said with a grin, pleased to know he will be able to lay eyes on his ex-fiancee again. Maybe when he sees Seokjin's beautiful face he will be grounded again, and he will be sure about his feelings again that are being shooked recently by Hoseok. The man has made him question himself, and his emotions.

Yes, the need to see Jin is very very important.

He grumbles at the smaller man's weight, since Hoseok has been knocked out cold the man is heavier to carry. Luckily Namjoon has a buff body, his time at the gym has made him a little healthier than before. Sweating a little bit he followed one of the servants who is teaching him where to go. Hoseok's place is on the opposite side of his brother.

The west wing boasts better amenities and so Seokjin was placed there by his mother, Hoseok's side has been the old wing and hasn't been renovated yet.

"This is the young Master's room sir,"

"Thanks, you can go now." Namjoon gruffly said as he went inside, kicking the door shut.

"But ..."

The hell does he think I will let him see to Hoseok's need when he's a young man who clearly has the hots for him.

He gently laid the smaller man in his bed, hovering above him while slowly reaching out to take Hoseok's clothes off of him.

"You reek of alcohol, as your fiancee it's my duty to take care of you like what you did before when I got drunk at the bar."

The taller man quietly said, as if convincing himself that taking Hoseok's clothes off is normal, no one would dare stop him since he's betrothed to the man and thus makes him his guardian of some sort.

"I can do this..."

He started taking the younger man's shirt, which is proven to be difficult since Hoseok doesn't want to be moved that much. When he finally took off the man's shirt his eyes automatically zoomed in on his chest.

"I know for a fact that Seokjin has pink s, I wonder if..."

Yep... They are brothers that's for sure. Namjoon stared in wonder as the mix of caramel skin plus pink s astounded him. Seokjin has milky white skin while his brother has tan caramel skin but both are gorgeous.

"Very pretty."

He then proceeded to take off the Hoseok's pants, leaving the man with just his tight underwear on. he has to admit the smaller man is a sight to behold.

"Damn, too bad I am after your brother." he grabbed the blanket and cover him up before straightening and moving out of the room as fast as he can.

Quietly closing the door, he walks purposefully toward the dining area where he knew the older man will be. Mr. Kim saw him and is surprised by his sudden visit.

"Namjoon, I assume you are here for Hoseok?" the older man curiously said, watching the younger Kim bow down and pay him respect.

"I took him home, we got a bit of a drink at his friend's house," he explains as he sits down when the older man motions for him.

"I see, I see. It is wonderful that the two of you seem to be getting along just fine. Much better I think than Yoongi and Seokjin." the man shook his head while chuckling, remembering his son's antics. He knew for a fact that Min Yoongi will be shocked to the bones of Seokjin's personality, he is happy that his eldest now feels at ease and comfortable enough to show the real Seokjin inside, the one full of vibrant colors and loud laughter much like his brother Hoseok.

Namjoon's ears perked up at that small information, so Seokjin and Yoongi doesn't get along that much. That is good for him, it means there's a loophole in there, a small chance to convince his ex-fiancee to return to his waiting arms.

"Yes, I and Hoseok are at least civil with each other. I assured him his freedom after a year or two." Namjoon firmly said, he knew he need to be truthful towards this man if he still wanted to be in Seokjin's life after all this switched arranged marriage thing is over.

Mr. Kim is surprised to hear that, the older man straightened up on his chair as he looked imperiously at Namjoon.

"I see, you will opt for a divorce. I assume that you will go for that option because you wanted to return to Seokjin?"

"Yes sir."

"And did my eldest have any say on this matter?"

"Not yet, sir, I haven't spoken to him yet. I assumed that he is here now, I want to visit him and to talk to him about this matter."

The older man looked at his fingers and stayed silent for a few minutes as if thinking of how to say what was on his mind.

"Namjoon you are aware of this arranged marriage is like a sacred thing for us, there are three powerful families involved in this. The two Kim Families and The Mins of Daegu. Each of the families has wealth that no one can imagine, we are all rolling in cash, and every heir of each family is loaded with inheritance from the elders of the families. We don't need to merge each other for more money or property, each can stand on his own, but did it ever cross your mind about why everyone is hell-bent on making sure that the marriage with the right partner will push through?"

Namjoon is at a loss for words, how can he miss it? So absorbed in his feelings that he can't even think rationally and now that Hoseok's father had said something and the speech has acted as a key to a lock and it opens up his mind to more possibilities.

"To tell you the truth I haven't thought about it sir." he dumbly said.

"Then I suggest you visit the Kim of Gwacheon's elders but be very careful. The world of the elders evolved around family politics and some with scratch you, some will sweeten you up before deceiving you, some will smile at you and then scowl at you when you turn your back to them. Do you get my drift?"

"Yes sir," means trust no one, as he will enter a lion's den.

"I know it sounds mysterious, take Hoseok with you, and once the elder explains everything you will discover the reason why we all wanted you to marry each other and somehow develop some feelings for each other." the man calmly explains.

"You said we should ask the elders but you also said to never trust anyone in there..."

"The one whom you need to speak with is the Kim of Gwacheon's Shaman..."

"What..." Namjoon blurted out in surprise, eyes widening in surprise. There's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter