13. If

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cheers"

 

One-shot, two shots...

 

Hoseok has forgotten how many shots they took before total chaos happens inside the Wang Mansion. He knew for a fact that Namjoon also drank so much, what with the three dominants challenging each other for petty things like who can straight up drink some bottle of tequila straight up, who's taller, bigger, and finally to this ...

 

Who has the biggest d...

 

"I'm so curious about who will win this one... I mean I know my cousin is a giant which means he also has one giant ..." Taehyung loudly said not minding that everyone hear him when he was supposed to be whispering to Hoseok and Youngjae.

 

"Tae!" Hoseok looks embarrassed.

 

"But... My Jungkookie also packs a big one soo..." Taehyung continues his monologue.

 

"Jackson too... I still can't fit it all in my mouth and I have a big one." Youngjae cutely said while opening his mouth and showing it to them.

 

"Youngjae oh my goodness...." Hoseok glumly said while looking at the two. He looks around and zeroed his gaze on Namjoon who is thoughtfully looking at them.

 

"This is your fault daddy...they know their partner's size while I don't." He pouts and crosses his arms, a full tantrum is incoming and Jackson notices it faster than the speed of light. An angry Hobi is very hard to handle and he is too lazy now to help Namjoon if the need arises.

 

Namjoon opens his mouth in shock while ignoring Jackson's mini punches on his arms and whispers "Go and fix that ...show him your ."

 

There he goes again calling me daddy. He really doesn't have any idea what he does to me. 

 

"They have too much to drink now Mr. Kim." Jungkook casually said while looking pointedly at Jackson who's standing with them but has his eyes close as if dozing off while standing. What amazes the younger man is that whenever anyone talks to Jackson, he can always reply coherently. 

 

"I know, I am very aware of that Jungkook," Namjoon mumbles under his breath as Taehyung shouted everything he says while Hoseok is throwing a fit. Youngjae is nodding to whatever Taehyung is saying while holding a , god knows why there's a in the room.

 

The taller man clapped his hands and looked around, checking if he had their attention. 

 

"We cannot proceed with the next activity gentlemen, you may have to excuse me and Hoseok. I need to get him home now that he's drunk otherwise his father will be after my throat." Looking around the room with danger in his eyes, challenging them to disagree with his statement.

 

"Ooohhhh leaving with Hoseokie now huh... Where will you take him Joonie? Your place?" Taehyung winks at his cousin who rolled his eyes at him. 

 

"I will of course take him to his place. I heard Yoongi was there this morning and I mean to visit my future father-in-law." Namjoon casually said, thinking of buttering up to the old man so he's still in his good graces even if he is involved in a messy affair with Kim's heirs, Seokjin and Hoseok. He can't let Yoongi win favors again, no sir.

 

Taehyung looked knowingly at Namjoon before getting serious. 

 

"You're not going to visit someone else in there right?" Tae quietly said, thinking about the ex-fiancee.

 

"Of course, he will, he wants to be there so he can see my brother again," Hoseok mumbles under his breath, looking at his feet. All the drunkenness seems to vanish once his mind processed the information that Namjoon suddenly wants to take him home out of nowhere. He's trying to ignore that painful thud in his chest as his heart beats faster. 

 

Hoseok knew deep inside that Namjoon really harbor deep feelings for his older brother, and who is he to get in the way. The only problem is, that everything seems to be complicated. His brother doesn't want anything to do with Namjoon while the man is still chasing after him.

 

"This is not good for you to be seen there right now because Seokjin is there and things will get awkward and stuff plus there are tons of paparazzi outside the property and they will have a field day if they spotted you there." Taehyung hisses quietly as he stares at Youngjae who nods his head and snores. 

 

"So what do you want me to do Taehyung, get straight to the point," Namjoon said in irritation.

 

"You can do whatever you want I just reminded you that some choices may lead to complications that will further complicate your already complicated love life so, please. Think twice..." Taehyung huffs under his breath and turns to Hoseok.

 

"You can go home and rest now Hoseok, don't worry about Jackson and Youngjae, we will make sure they are settled down before going home ourselves. Hey cheer up, you can do this Hobi, fighting!"

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the dramatic scenes before reaching out and grabbing Hoseok's hands, intent on getting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter