7 : Kiss

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok is sweating in nervousness, shifting in his seat as he tries to hide his hardening member from the other man. It will be a huge embarrassment for him if Namjoon realizes that he's having impure thoughts on him. Yes, what would he do when he is currently drooling on that thick thighs and muscled arms and big bulge right down that...

"Hey...are you alright?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who suddenly looked up at him with an embarrassed look on his face.

Did he just saw me ogle his big daddy ? - Hoseok

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Hoseok cheerfully said as he avoided those knowing eyes.

.

"Whatever you say babe...as I was saying, I am supposed to be at this party with Seokjin, it was scheduled way before we found out about the switch so you need to be there with me." Namjoon calmly explains as Hoseok sniffs in distaste.

"I don't like the idea that I am going to be there as my brother's replacement." He slowly said as Namjoon turns to look at him.

"Alright, no need to be prissy I already send them a message informing them that they need to change the invitation and the name of my date will be changed as well. You don't have to worry about the media."

Hoseok looks down and fiddles with his fingers, he has always been insecure about himself, about how people look at him and acts towards him. He knew that when they go public with their engagement many tongues will wag and say that he is a total downgrade from Seokjin.

Namjoon looks at him and wonders why he is suddenly quiet.

"Hey... anything on your mind? You can tell me before the party starts, if you don't want to come I will inform them of my absence at the party." Namjoon briskly said, not wanting to look like an idiot at that party without a date.

"I'm afraid..." Hoseok whispers.

"Of what? It's just a party..." Namjoon quietly said.

"I know that when I get to be introduced as your partner, many will talk, many will try to humiliate me and many will compare me to my brother. I don't think that I want to experience that." Hoseok whispers as Namjoon stared at him.

The taller man grabs Hoseok's hands and pulled him closer to him, dragging him towards his side of the couch and make him sit beside him.

"You will go there with me, and when we are there you will hold your own with confidence. You are my fiancee and you will act accordingly." Namjoon briskly said as Hoseok looks at him in disgust.

How dare this man reprimand him when he's wetting himself with nervousness about their first public appearance? What a jerk.

"Can you just comfort me for once instead of blabbing that big mouth of yours and ruining everything?"  Hoseok hisses as Namjoon glares down upon him.

"I don't have a big mouth..." Namjoon incredulously said as Hoseok looks at his lips.

"Oh yes, you have.." 

"No..."

"Yes..."

"No..."

" yes!" Hoseok shouted back when Namjoon suddenly grabs him by the nape and pulled him closer for a kiss.

Hoseok grabs onto the other man's shirt as he was kissed senseless by that one man that secretly held his heart. 

So this is how it feels.

Hoseok whimpers as Namjoon tilt his head upwards, not stopping with his tongue, and on his lips. Humming in satisfaction Hoseok let him in, marveling at the intensity of how Namjoon takes charge, how the taller man dominates with just a kiss.

Namjoon growls with want, tasting that sweet sin that is Hoseok, the smaller man has the knack of pushing his limits and he just let it go. He wants to put the smaller man in his place and that is beneath him, preferably without clothes on.

Hoseok eventually tried to pull away when he feels that Namjoon is having way too much fun and would not stop anytime soon.

"Wait...Joon..." He huskily said a Namjoon trailed kisses down his jawline and then down to his neck.

Ignoring the smaller man Namjoon continue his work, making marks here and there on that unblemished skin.

"Joon,...we were just talking..." Hoseok whines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter