11. I don't like you

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok sits silently while Namjoon paces back and forth seemingly lost in his thoughts. The smaller man nervously chews on his lips while gazing at the CEO, praying that he will still have his job after this incident if he may call it an incident. Yoongi merely took him to work but he knew Namjoon didn't like it hence he is here inside the man's very well-organized office waiting for his punishment.

 

Tsk, this is so unfair. Why would he scold me like a mere child? I didn't do anything wrong. Hoseok thought to himself as he leans down on his chair and slumped on it. It seems like Namjoon will take ages before speaking to him.

 

Meanwhile, the taller man is fighting an internal battle, he is annoyed. He wanted to punch Yoongi for annoying him but he knew he can't touch the Min heir. Their families have a long history of friendship, the elders will ruin his life if he messes things up. He can't physically harm him but he knew he can annoy him back, two can play this game. He looked at the other man who is now humming under his breath, looking elsewhere and looking bored as hell.

 

He doesn't have any idea what he did, this guy is so clueless. Namjoon exasperatedly thought to himself.

 

"You, Kim Hoseok." he started to talk and snorted when he saw how the smaller man got startled and curses under his breath.

 

"Yes, Mr. Kim..." Hoseok nervously answered waiting for that statement... that dratted YOU ARE FIRED line.

 

"You will be picked up from home every morning by my driver, starting tomorrow. No more rides with your ex-boyfriend. You are not using your brains, are you? I thought you understand me and what I have stated earlier, people are looking at us. At you and me and they are observing our every move. The elders will close in on us and breath down on our necks if they got a whiff that we are not getting along and you are continuing a relationship with Min Yoongi." Namjoon hisses in anger.

 

Hoseok leaned back as he saw how angry Namjoon looks right now, of course, he is correct as usual. It is for their own good if they can fool the elders that they are getting along just fine, they will be left alone on their own, free to do whatever they want. Why does Yoongi ruin things anyway, he glumly thought. On the back of his head he is siding with Yoongi, the man means nothing wrong, he just drives him to work and acts like a friend. Nothing wrong with that right? Namjoon is just acting like a big bully.

 

"Okay, I will do as you say," he whispers.

 

"Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?" Namjoon lifted an eyebrow and looked expectantly at him.

 

"No..." Hoseok said with a smile.

 

Namjoon put his head down in exasperation. His fiancee didn't even apologize for hurting his feelings. Wait, feelings? He doesn't have feelings for Hoseok or for anyone else for that matter. Sweating on sudden panic as he thinks of this weird feeling inside him. He stood up straight and look at the smaller man intently.

 

"I don't like you,"

 

Hoseok lifted an eyebrow at him, now he is the one who is getting annoyed. What the is this handsome 's problem? He doesn't have to rub it in his face. He knew it from the start.

 

"Gee, thanks I don't like you too. I just like your y body and nothing else. Rude jerk. If there's nothing else that you wanted to say I will go out now before I pee in here." Hoseok hisses in annoyance.

 

He likes my body?

 

"Mr. Kim?"

 

Like, he wants me... no no... he said he wants my body not me.

 

"Namjoon..."

 

But my body is a part of me so he wants me...

 

"I will go out now stupid ..." Hoseok curtly said and walks as fast as he can out of the room just in case Namjoon catches that last part. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter