18. PUNISHMENT II

Unwanted Husband (Namseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok looked at the monstrous thing right in front of him and silently prayed for his life. If things will go on the way Namjoon planned it then he is sure to be speared open by that huge . He saw it twitched a little and he literally jumped on where he is sitting at. Namjoon grabbed his dainty hands and put them on his hard member.

 

"Come on baby, touch it. It won't hurt you... for now." the man gruffly said, feeling those soft hands trembling around his length, looking at his small carrier with want. It is quite a miracle that he can still control himself and not plunge into those supple  and breed him.

 

"Joon ah, I think this is wrong. You want to punish me by making me touch you?"

 

"Yeah?..." Namjoon stays still wondering what this is all about.

 

"That is not a punishment for me... for I wanted to touch you for so long..." Hoseok whispers as he trails his thumb along the bottom of Namjoon's until it smooths over the slit, rubbing it back down and gripping that hard length harder than intended, running his hand up and down watching the head drop some precum.

 

"..." Namjoon hisses in pleasure, those soft hands are doing wonder on his raging member.

 

"Can I taste you..."

 

" yes... do whatever you want to do to me baby," the taller man enthusiastically said, looking down at the younger man in wonder. Spitting swearword inside his head, whoever told him this man doesn't look good? He looks ing delectable like that, seductively holding his .

 

Hoseok leaned forwards and put his tiny pink tongue out, the precum off of the mushroom head making a show of him tasting it, making sure he had his provider's undivided attention while doing so.

 

"As I imagine, you taste good Joonie..."

 

Namjoon curses under his breath and leaned down to capture those lips, erasing the teasing smile from the little minx. 

 

"Stop talking like that baby, I don't want to hurt you. Wet my with your mouth now." Namjoon hoarsely said.

 

Hoseok whined as he felt those large hands grip his nape a little harder, pushing his face where he wanted it to. He grabbed that meaty and rub it a little bit before going down on it. from the base up to the tip, savoring its musky scent before closing his mouth on its mushroom head trailing his tongue around it, gently nipping on its side, humming gently as he noticed his man groaning in pleasure. He let the hard length sit on his mouth for a while before lightly until his lips purse. Humming in satisfaction when he heard those y moans from the taller man, Namjoon has a firm grip on his hair now and he had to admit that he liked it.

 

He tried to take more of his fiancee's in his mouth, as much as he can take it. He a little bit harder and that's where the taller man curses loudly. He knew he can't take it no more, Hoseok and his sinful mouth will be the death of him.

 

" baby... come here. I don't want to yet, I want to claim you first..."

 

Namjoon literally carried him and place him where he wants him to be...he didn't say it out loud but the show of strength did something to him. Makes him shiver with want as he lets the taller man take control. Just the mere thought of it makes Hoseok wants to come right there.

 

The taller man traces a hand on his chest, feeling his small pecs, he felt those fingers pinch his s making him whine in pain and pleasure. 

 

"Hmm, I knew you can take it..." Namjoon mutters as he looks intently at the younger man's face, observing every emotion that flickers on those expressive eyes. 

 

"Take what..."

 

"Take all I can give..."

 

Namjoon sealed those words with a harsh kiss, leaving some bruises on those sinful lips he is devouring trailing his lips down on Hoseok's neck, , biting, and leaving his mark. 

 

"Chest down, up..." Namjoon curtly said as he pats the smaller man's cheeks.

 

Hoseok whines but does what his provider told him to, showing him that he can be a good carrier too just like his big brother.

 

Namjoon looked at the delectable scene and is internally pleased by what he saw. This feisty little carrier can be obedient too or the little minx prefers to be submissive just inside the bedroom. He hovers over the smaller frame and leaned down to sniff his lover's neck. 

 

"This is good, you're doing a good job little one." Namjoon softly said while Hoseok look quickly at the other. The sudden shift of mood distracted the carrier from the bliss he is currently in. He whines in frustration.

 

"Joon ah??"

 

The taller man stood up and grab his clothes, Hoseok looked dumbfounded when he saw Namjoon tuck himself inside his pants. What the heck is happening?? He clearly thought that he is about to get some but his fiancee have other things in mind?!

 

Namjoon smirked as he looked at Hoseok who still lay on the bed frozen. 

 

"This is your punishment..."

 

Hoseok gritted his teeth and closes his eyes, trying to calm himself when he just wanted to punch those smirks out of his provider's face. 

 

"Kim Namjoon!" He shouted in anger. 

 

Namjoon just crosses his arms and flexes his muscles.

 

"You ran off with him now you can't have this. I let you have a taste already didn't I?"

 

He leaned down and put a hand at the back of Hoseok's neck, turning the younger man's head towards him. He knew he would be sulking after this. 

 

"Don't sulk... You needed to be punished, I didn't like what you did baby."

 

Hoseok pouted and tried to take Namjoon's hands on his nape to no avail of course. He huffs and turns his gaze somewhere else other than the man who's the definition of EVIL in his mind. 

 

"You're so mean... I need a release..."

 

"No... You have to endure this one... You can't ... Yet. Be good and I will make you feel good later." He pats him on the head before walking around the bed grabbing a misplaced T-shirt which he threw on his fiancee. 

 

"Wear this before you get a cold baby. I'll be right back." 

 

Hoseok buried his head into the pillow before shouting in anger. The man just leave him hanging and he wanted so desperately to right then and there. Blame it on his non-existent life. This whole thing is making him crazy.

 

He got up and put on the shirt before looking around for his bag. He is humiliated again by Namjoon and he just can't take it. The man love to play with him, this should be stopped. He frowned as he realizes that his bag was left in the car. He put on underwear and was running out of the door when Namjoon returned.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Out of here..." Hoseok said with a pout as he stomped his feet while walking away from Namjoon who smiled and shakes his head before grabbing the smaller man and putting an arm around his smaller frame.

 

"Yeah? You gonna head out and sulk because you didn't get what you wanted princess?" The man said with a small smile on his face.

 

"I have every right to... It seems like my provider is a bigger jerk than I originally thought." Hoseok spits out glaring at the taller man.

 

"You gonna head out of our apartment in your undies? Hmmm, and you think I will let you? Ahhh so cute..." Namjoon murmurs as he pats the smaller man on the head.

 

The taller man leaned down and made sure that Hoseok is looking at him straight in the eye before speaking out.

 

"We won't solve anything if you keep on resisting Kim Hoseok... I already told you, that your name is already written on my family record. You are officially mine, the wedding that is about to happen is just a formality. Come on baby, show me that you can be an obedient carrier for me."

 

Hoseok took a deep breath and tried to calm down as much as he can. He can't hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter