Lia x Chaeryeong

ITZY oneshots

Chaeryeong was always more of a quiet girl, sitting in class and reading her own book was a common sight. She usually sat with her sister, Chaeyeon at lunch. Chaeyeon's friends didn't mind Chaeryeong joining them at all. Chaeryeong barely associated herself with the other students, the only person she usually talked with was her sister. Chaeryeong liked being alone, the peace and quiet calms her. 

Though Chaeryeong barely talks to anyone, Choi Jisu who usually goes with the name Lia intrigued her. She was the popular girl who was good at everything and had goofy sweet friends who stuck to her. Chaeryeong would stare from afar, never daring to even go an inch nearer. She found it too risky, she would always peek at her while covering her face with her book.

No one knows but Chaeryeong is a huge Twice stan, she'd go on Twitter and gush about how amazing and talented they are. She wasn't a big account, she had about 100 followers and a couple mutuals who'd text her from time to time. Everything was pretty normal, until another Twice stan had decided to dm her. 

@yodatzu sent you a message!

Chaeryeong opened the message, it was a simple hi.

@yodatzu: hi! 

@nayeonbun: hello!

Chaeryeong replied back, the Twitter user seems friendly. She decides to go on her profile, the user inputted her name as Lia. Chaeryeong ponders if it was Choi Jisu but immediately shakes off the thought, what were the odds?

@yodatzu: my name's Lia, what's yours?

@nayeonbun: Chaeryeong but you can call me Chae

The two twitter users chatted, it was just simple small talk. They talked about their day and school, nothing too special. They also started talking about Twice and other girl groups. Soon enough the topic changed they started talking about their dreams. Chaeryeong found Lia really fun to talk to, she learned that she liked singing, especially Twice songs and her bias was obviously Tzuyu. Chaeryeong also talked about her own interests, she mentioned her favourite novels. She loves mystery books where she can get engrossed in them and find clues as she reads more and more. 

They chatted till late night and finally decided to say goodnight and went to bed. Chaeryeong woke up in the morning at 6 as usual, she checked her phone to find a good morning text from her twitter friend Lia. Chaeryeong happily greeted back before washing up in the bathroom after she brushes her teeth and rinses , she changes into her uniform. Before she left she grabbed her phone, there was another text from Lia. 

@yodatzu: have a nice day uwu ♡

The sweet message had made Chaeryeong's heart skip a beat. 

@nayeonbun: you too!! ♡

Chaeryeong left her room with a smile. Her sister, Chaeyeon looked at her skeptically.

"Why are you so smiley?" Chaeyeon found it weird, Chaeryeong usually has the same poker face everyday. 

"It's nothing." Chaeryeong shook her head, Chaeyeon found it a bit suspicious but shrugged it off. For days to come, she had the same smile on her face. Lia was the only person to make her smile like that.

.

The two twitter users continued to chat everyday. Chaeryeong found herself on her phone more than her books. She found herself smiling from ear to ear whenever she recieves a text from a special someone. The two eventually revealed they both study in Hanlim, Chaeryeong was surprised. She couldn't help but think that the Lia she was texting everyday was none other than Choi Jisu. She immediately dismissed the thought, why would Choi Jisu even be on stan twitter? 

Chaeryeong decided to go out of her comfort zone. 

@nayeonbun: do you want to meet?

The moment Chaeryeong sent the message she turned off her phone and hid in her blankets. The moment her phone ding'ed from a notification, she immediately opened it. 

@yodatzu: sure! i'll be at the rooftop after lunch 

@yodatzu: gotta go to bed now! see you

Chaeryeong was ecstatic to say the least. The smile on her face widens as she bids Lia good night. 

Chaeryeong had trouble falling asleep, she kept tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable spot but all she could think of all night was meeting Lia. 

Her alarm clock rang, Chaeryeong immediately got up to wash up. She was extremely excited to finally meet Lia in person. Chaeryeong decides to look a bit more decent. She did her hair and made sure it looked good. She put on a little makeup and wore a bit of perfume. It sounded ridiculous but she really wanted to make a good impression. 

Chaeyeon looked at Chaeryeong like an alien, Chaeyeon has never seen Chaeryeong put on makeup and do her hair for school. 

"Are you okay?" Chaeyeon was kind of worried. 

"Never been better." It was all Chaeryeong said, Chaeyeon chuckles. It was pretty obvious Chaeryeong had been seeing someone. The goofy grins while she looks at her phone was a huge sign. 

.

Chaeryeong couldn't wait till it was lunch. The moment she finished slurping up her ramen, she ran up the stairs to the rooftop. Before she opened the door, she took a few deep breaths. She fixed her hair a little and finally turned the door knob. She opened the door and met with a person's back towards her. It was a view she knew all to well, Choi Jisu's back was turned towards her. 

Thinking that maybe she was meeting someone else, she took her phone out of her pockets and texted Lia. 

@nayeonbun: hey i'm at the rooftop

Chaeryeong could hear a ding from Jisu's phone. She watches Jisu take out her phone. After Chaeryeong sees she saw the message, Jisu turns around to face her. 

She was stunning as always, she shows a smile before walking towards Chaeryeong. 

"nayeonbun?" Jisu asks, Chaeryeong was speechless. She was in front of Choi Jisu, something she never thought she could do. Chaeryeong took a minute to reply, Jisu was patient enough to keep her smile on. 

"y-yodatzu?" Chaeryeong stutters as she speaks, she still can't believe what was happening. 

"It's nice to meet you, Chae." Lia's smile widens, Chaeryeong swears her smile is brighter than the sun. 

"Oh uh um. It's n-nice to meet you too, Lia." Chaeryeong stumbles with her words, she curses at herself from being so nervous. Her cheeks started to tint pink from embarassment. Lia chuckles at how Chaeryeong stumbles with her words, she found it really cute. 

The bell rings, indicating it was time for class again. Before Lia leaves, she takes a pen and writes down a series of numbers on Chaeryeong's palm. 

"Text me with this from now on. I'll see you around, Chae." Lia shoots Chaeryeong another smile before leaving the rooftop. Chaeryeong had a goofy awestruck smile on her face as she processes what happened earlier. The day went on great for Chaeryeong, the moment she got home, she saves Lia's number and texts her as usual. Maybe one day, Chaeryeong will have the courage to ask Lia out.